Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Questions About 2CB

Yeetdruggie

Bluelighter
Hey guys,
So I’m interested in trying out 2CB but I’m curious about a few things before I try it.

(1) How similar is the experience to either mdma or LSD? I’ve heard people say the experience is more so like mdma with the sense of well being but there are psychadelic/hallucinogenic effects.

(2) What do you use to test 2CB? I have a set of 7-9 reagents but I’m not sure what to use. I’ve primarily seen people use the robadope.

(3) When testing the drug, how likely is it that 2CB can have traces of other 2C drugs? When researching it seems 2CB is he least damaging/destructive of the 2C family, and I have yet to see dosage maximums for safety unlike other 2C drugs that have relatively fatal impacts at low doses. I don’t want to end up taking what I think is 2CB but that is actually made up of mostly some other 2C drugs that could kill me.

I’m not sure but I think one of my first mdma rolls had traces of 2CB because I had hallucinogenic effects and my bf’s face turned into a detailed elephant head with the snout wrapped around the face. Weird I know, and I’m not sure what other drug would be laced in mdma that causes hallucinations (primarily because I haven’t looked that up online).

Any info is appreciated!

Link to marquise mecke mandelin test results

I never got that it was similiar to mdma or Lsd. I had allready had 2cc and 2ce when I tried 2cb. To me its just a phen. Stimulating and trippy.

I remember takingmultiple 25-30mg doses of the Hbr in a single day I think I plugged 50mg once.i liked high doses of stuff though.

I dont think I have ever read about a 2c-x cut with another 2c chemical. Maybe 2c h trace because arent most 2c synthed from 2c h? I doubt u have much to worry about with that.

Link to marquise mecke mandelin test results

I never got that it was similiar to mdma or Lsd. I had allready had 2cc and 2ce when I tried 2cb. To me its just a phen. Stimulating and trippy.

I remember takingmultiple 25-30mg doses of the Hbr in a single day I think I plugged 50mg once.i liked high doses of stuff though.

I dont think I have ever read about a 2c-x cut with another 2c chemical. Maybe 2c h trace because arent most 2c synthed from 2c h? I doubt u have much to worry about with that.
Ah okay thank you! Yeah when I look up videos that document people’s experiences they mostly seem to have the good feelings X brings on plus increased sex/sensory stimulation in addition to mildly trippy visuals. I know the experience can vary depending on dosage so I’ll probably stick with 20-25mg.

Funny you should ask that, I've just acquired 100mg of 2CB and as I've never had it before im asking the same questions.

I think your sopposed to bomb it if you got enough or just sniff it

Snorting 2C-Xs is extremely painful (feels like you got drilled in the nasal cavity by a hot poker for like 20 minutes), also it makes them more dangerous, so I wouldn't recommend it.

When researching it seems 2CB is he least damaging/destructive of the 2C family, and I have yet to see dosage maximums for safety unlike other 2C drugs that have relatively fatal impacts at low doses. I don’t want to end up taking what I think is 2CB but that is actually made up of mostly some other 2C drugs that could kill me.

First of all, like another poster said I've never heard of a 2C-X containing any other 2C-Xs. Second of all, 2C-B is probably not the safest, likely that would go to 2C-D. I only know of any deaths ever being reported from 2C-T-7 and 2C-T-21, and maybe 2C-P (because it is extremely potent). I have read of people taking massive doses of pretty much all of the other ones and being fine. All of the 2C-X series including 2C-B are less safe than LSD or any tryptamine such as mushrooms, but that being said, they have a long history of human use at this point and they seem like relatively safe drugs by and large, besides a couple of them. Except for the ones I mentioned, there have been many cases of overdose and I am unaware of any serious complications arising from these cases. Even with 2C-T-7 and 2C-T-21, I believe the deaths were all attributed to a combination of very high doses and/or snorting, and combining with MDMA.

Basically don't worry about it. :) But do reagent test it, yepyep provided a good link there.

I agree with the above posters

(1) Not all that similar to LSD or MDMA. Hard to describe, but more like a smooth, stimulating phenethylamine psychedelic (such as mescaline.) It's pretty clear headed, but can get anxiogenic and weird for some outside at high doses.

(2) marquis, mecke, mandelin, personally

(3) 2C-B has an excellent safety profile, although frequent longterm use has not been studied with regards to heart health. It has a long, extensive history of human use with no reports of serious injury or death to my knowledge. I haven't heard of much adulteration, but powder or pills, always test your drugs.

I would describe it as a very gentle psychedelic, not stimulating whatsoever, it is not like mdma but it does have a nice body feeling compared to any other 2c-x i've tried. LSD is way more overwhelming. my sweet spot is 25mg ish. it just sucks that it takes two hours to come on, so don't re-dose because you might think it's not working (i took 2 x 25mg 2c-i once and that was a bit too much) It's pretty visual if you like that kind of stuff. but in my opinion psychedelics aren't about just seeing stuff.

1) I think it's a bit more on the LSD side than the MDMA side, but it's really it's own thing. It's like a bland, warm, energetic, psychedelic.

3) +1 to everything shadowmeister said about the safety of 2C-B (FYI when someone on here says 2C-X, they are referring to the entire 2C family, X meaning fill in the blank with D, E, P, C, B, I and so on)

The hallucination you experienced doesn't really sound like a normal 2C-B hallucination, I wouldn't conclude that your MDMA had 2C-B in it at all.

a heavy dose of 2cb + weed will rock your world but very clear. lower/medium doses is very good for raves no come downs like mdma

What are people's opinions of a decent starting dose? I've got 25mg caps, but could always take a bit out if necessary. I'm experienced with psychedelics, but can't handle the headfuck of tryptamines or LSD these days. Also, how much of an issue is set and setting?

Everyone is different with 2-CB. My sweet spot is 23-25 mgs (Hbr) . Anything more is too intense for me. I know others like more. I took 15 mgs once down in the DR and had a wonderful morning sitting on the beach with head phones and tripping, mildly but all there. The ocean felt wonderful.

Set and setting is ALWAYS an issue. :) Proper set and setting is like the Golden Rule of Psychedelics.

For me 25mg isn't quite enough to really *get there*. But 20-25mg seems like a good place to start if you haven't had it before. After some form of reagent test and and allergy test to do due diligence in determining that what you have is likely 2C-B and not some random super potent thing, plus to test for allergic reaction.

Everyone is different with 2-CB. My sweet spot is 23-25 mgs (Hbr) . Anything more is too intense for me. I know others like more. I took 15 mgs once down in the DR and had a wonderful morning sitting on the beach with head phones and tripping, mildly but all there. The ocean felt wonderful.

Set and setting is ALWAYS an issue. :) Proper set and setting is like the Golden Rule of Psychedelics.

Cheers. I know set and setting is important in relation to classic psychedelics, but seeing as it's a phenethylamine I thought it might not be so much of an issue. I could take MDMA in a barrel of shit and still have a good time (even the meh stuff). So should It be treated more like a classic psychedelic?

I took 15 mgs once down in the DR and had a wonderful morning sitting on the beach with head phones and tripping, mildly but all there. The ocean felt wonderful.
DR as in the Dominican Republic? Cool, what an amazing setting!

Used to love going down to the beach for a walk during sunset when I'd take 2cb and k.

Honestly, I'm never really satisfied with any oral dose of 2C-B, but I'm unusual in that respect. It always seems shallow and stimmy, never quite getting anywhere until I get up 30mg+, being which I find the side effects outweigh the positives. Rectal dosing is a bit richer, and nasal much richer. Most people find the reverse to be true, and intranasal is caustic and painful regardless.

Orally, I've had experiences on 15mg that felt like 25mg, and experiences on 28mg that felt like 10mg when taken orally. It's one of the most erratic in terms of dose/response for me regardless of ROA, but faster acting ROAs make it easier for me to increase the dose to get where I want. I also develop tolerance quickly to 2C-B, making for a narrow window to take a booster dose.

My recommendation is to start low and work your way up if you need to with subsequent trials. It used to be sold as a sexual enhancer at 5mg a tablet. 12mg is plenty for a lot of people, 18-22mg for most people, and 30mg+ for some.

Lots dose experiences are pleasant and have their own character. Taking your time getting to know the character of it at different levels can be really useful, as it had different applications at different doses

Really like plugged 2cb does make the experience allot more well rounded. I don't mind the slow come up if I'm using it with friends but prefer the quick come up if I'm going solo.

It's also good for avoiding the stomach issues not that 2cb is near as bad as 2ct2 is that regard.

Hey guys,
So I’m interested in trying out 2CB but I’m curious about a few things before I try it.

(1) How similar is the experience to either mdma or LSD? I’ve heard people say the experience is more so like mdma with the sense of well being but there are psychadelic/hallucinogenic effects.

(2) What do you use to test 2CB? I have a set of 7-9 reagents but I’m not sure what to use. I’ve primarily seen people use the robadope.

(3) When testing the drug, how likely is it that 2CB can have traces of other 2C drugs? When researching it seems 2CB is he least damaging/destructive of the 2C family, and I have yet to see dosage maximums for safety unlike other 2C drugs that have relatively fatal impacts at low doses. I don’t want to end up taking what I think is 2CB but that is actually made up of mostly some other 2C drugs that could kill me.

I’m not sure but I think one of my first mdma rolls had traces of 2CB because I had hallucinogenic effects and my bf’s face turned into a detailed elephant head with the snout wrapped around the face. Weird I know, and I’m not sure what other drug would be laced in mdma that causes hallucinations (primarily because I haven’t looked that up online).

Any info is appreciat
Hey guys,

Any info is appreciated!
It's called a Mecke test I suppose to test it. I can say though 2c-b is a smooth ride. Don't do too much maybe 1 or 2 blotters. I've myself done 2c-b/4ho-mipt combination and a 2c-b/Molly combination. I preferred the latter trip though. There was another 2c thrown into the mix plus downers so my nights were longer than usual.

I think 12-15mgs is perfect for a first dose. going beyond that in the first time can be a little too much. You could always take more in the next trial