Question about naming location.

South Jetty Bill

Bluelighter
Hey let me ax the powers that be on here a question.

Why can't we name corners on here like in places like Chicago and Philly?

They ain't any secret. The authorities know all aboot them, eh. Anyone who frequents the areas knows aboot them.

They aren't any big secret.

So what's the problem?

We don't need to make it any easier for people who don't have the brains to figure such things out.

And we don't need Bluelight to be known as a place where people can find out where to score dope of any sort, legal or not.

We don't need to make it any easier for people who don't have the brains to figure such things out.

And we don't need Bluelight to be known as a place where people can find out where to score dope of any sort, legal or not.

Dude, this is a website where people talk aboot using illegal drugs ????

And maybe in bumfuck Arkansas some bored cop may think he's getting a "lead"......

But no cop in New York, Philly, Chicago, etc could give a fuck aboot this place.

They don't care aboot users or the dudes who man the corners. They are a dime a dozen.

They know the score. They know nothing will ever change.

And of course the main players never get touched. Why that is, I'll leave that up to your imagination.

Shucks, there's places on the internet where you can order shit and have it mailed to you......

Last edited:
Oh and I do have "the brains" and know "The Spots," but moving to a new area sucks for those people.

Jesus would help people out.

I need a loan. And a ride. I got V's.

bluelight is a harm-reduction community focused on discussion to help people make wiser choices about use. we're not here to help you score. if the locations you're describing "aren't any big secret" then not discussing them on bluelight should not be a problem, right?

alasdair

bluelight is a harm-reduction community focused on discussion to help people make wiser choices about use. we're not here to help you score. if the locations you're describing "aren't any big secret" then not discussing them on bluelight should not be a problem, right?

alasdair

"Harm reduction?"

Ha

Well if some cracker moves to Philly, wouldn't it be "harm reduction" if the dude knew where to go instead of cruising the ghetto with a pocket-full of cash looking to score....

"Director of Communications"... wow even y'all moderators are obsessed with titles. Wow, we got a big shot here.

Wiser choices? You guys even debate whether to let the names of bad stamps known to the Bluelight community. Man, who do you think you're fooling?

The wise choice would not to use dope, wouldn't it? And, nahhh this site doesn't encourage use. Nahh, it doesn't glorify it.

Are you for real, cracker.

This is a FUCKING drug website

And Sacramento? Man take that tar shit someone where else and leave this to the real east coast G's.

Sacramento......phhhhh

No there should be NO problem discussing corners.

Oh you spelled your own name wrong in your message up above......

i disagree.
i disagree.

alasdair

Well, in your profile picture section you have an 'm' at the end of your handle....

And y'all name sections of the cities where open commerce exists.

I mean, Jesus in a place like Philly, it's on every corner in Kensington. Oops is that wrong saying, "Kensington?"

And people from the west coast shouldn't be moderating a Philly, NJ, NY dope thread......

You don't know anything aboot the area. You have no clue.

And you people need people like me to liven-up this message board. It's rather dull and doesn't have much activity. Ya gotta get them advertisements, man.

Oh, why do people become internet moderators to begin with?

The false sense of power?

I disagree....

I disagree.....

What do you know aboot South American fire...or NY or Philly?

Well, in your profile picture section you have an 'm' at the end of your handle....

And y'all name sections of the cities where open commerce exists.

I mean, Jesus in a place like Philly, it's on every corner in Kensington. Oops is that wrong saying, "Kensington?"

And people from the west coast shouldn't be moderating a Philly, NJ, NY dope thread......

You don't know anything aboot the area. You have no clue.

And you people need people like me to liven-up this message board. It's rather dull and doesn't have much activity. Ya gotta get them advertisements, man.

Oh, why do people become internet moderators to begin with?

The false sense of power?

I disagree....

I disagree.....

What do you know aboot South American fire...or NY or Philly?

I guess you're from Philly? Write a book/blog/vlog about it then

BLUELIGHT walks a really thin line between enabling and educating. There's countless other sources about thsee places you speak of. BL doesn't need mention them again. Nobody does actually.

If you've any Brian cells swirling around in that cavity above your neck then you should be able to figure it all out between the cavity, 4 dehydrated brain cells - think raisins, yup)

I'm my mind, the curious and adventurous will find a way, be it synthetic drugs your clandestine lad knocks up, you're very own adrenaline lighting all same sensuous And pleasurable pathways

This guy(or gal) is a real livewire. lmfao. sorry I contributed nothng to the thread.