Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Quality of pills improving?

yup. just got a skittle bag from a friend

phot55o.jpg

pure pokes

=D

Havent tried the blue pokes but other 2 are both fire

White molly > Brown molly, and i'm just that lucky.

Don't get me wrong i've loved caps in the past but i was piped twice in one year and just stopped trusting them.

only two prints/colors have really stood out to me in pressed caps, these blue transformers, and these green rhinos. think they just had a sprinkle of Tik in them and I had really impressive hypnogogias (cartoon-like hallucinations) at the end of those trips.

ive got white molly diggity dog
its the DANK
not caps, buy by weight, not by caps
as in by the gram or so..

God damn I love SoCal. So many Pokes that it's driving the price way down. Low prices and HIGH quality. Who would've thought?

I took Orange/Peach Transformer Pokeballs last night and they were amazing! Everyone I know who tried them said they were bomb.

I second this. I got a really weak MDA capsule and that wasn't doing much for me, so I dropped one of these pills and I was rolling pretty good for only one pill and a weak capsule.

HELLL YEAHH!!! WEST COAST SO CAL!!!! BEST ILLSSS OF THEM ALL!!!!
lol kidding
but seriously these days pokes have been madddd clean and INTENSE! and its all around!

I've had about 10 different stamps in and out of my hands in the past couple weeks, and from what i witness, yet to see someone trip bad off anything. The day i see a bad pill in t.o i will be very upset.

Yup. These pokes are something else. White diamonds lit me up pretty good, then along come these blue Maseratis. What a roll. Wow. Anyway, I just wanted to let folks know that in my opinion we are pretty blessed right now with some bomb situations!

SYNCHROJET <--- Rollin like a ball down a hill!

maybe for the WEST COAST!!!!! for the east coast its hell on wings or at least for all of michigan. We dont have good pills for shit and its been like this for years now. 2-3.

I sure wish MDMA was still an option for me >.< I'll admit the blue pokeballs I had awhile back were pretty ace =) Pill quality varies from region to region from time to time. I wouldn't say the pills I've had lately (except maybe the last roll i had -- completely magical and amazing.. just I can NOT do that hangover again) are quite late 90s pills, but the good pills are certainly quite good =)

I just got some pink transformers pokeballs and I'm doing them in the morning. Lol

ah man, I just got some of those blue batman copy cat pokies in Orange County, CA. Anyone try them yet? I need some info on these. pillreports.com are biased and are inconclusive.

ah man, I just got some of those blue batman copy cat pokies in Orange County, CA. Anyone try them yet? I need some info on these. pillreports.com are biased and are inconclusive.

What the entire site is biased?

In your other post you linked several reports all showing test results - if your not testing then your going from the word of a stranger on the internet.

What are you basing taking the pills on

'I've had them and there FIRE/bunk ' vs several reports showing test results and user reports.

Pillreports gets quite a bit of stick/bad mouthing - The site is simply a database of pills/reports, the choice of what you put into your body is yours and yours alone.

well. la de da, glad to see the pills are great everywhere else in the world other than here in Australia.
seriously guys enjoy it, responsibly! but jeeeze id be so happy to have even a weak MDMA flip.

green rockstars red number 1s in engalnd going for £10 a piece been told they are like the pills from the 90s but cant afford to test myself :/

The rockstars are imho rubbish and should be avoided - the Red no 1's are mainly MDEA so give you a rushy kind of high but with little or no empathy.

When you think a test kit is 10£ its worth not buying one weekend and buying a test kit so you can test your future pills. If you read PR or the Good pills thread on here you will see what you should buy in the UK

VW's, roosters/cocks,3d diamonds etc.

Pills in Ukraine are pretty good. The red birds that I took at a recent Fatboy slim concert had ~150mg in them. I had them a week before the concert as well and half + 1/4 an hour later had be feeling pretty damn good. :)

I think it might be because MDMA use isn't ultra popular in Ukraine, so most people who use have established contacts and don't go into buying pipes. It's probably just my connects though.