• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Quality Manager caught me with a married co-worker outside of work... Repercussions?

Alisdair, It's very simple, I just find that particular cliché to be funny. It makes me laugh every time. But on a serious note, it can cause issues in the work place. If one of the participating parties holds a higher position than the other, they could possibly lose that position due to a "conflict of interests". I've seen it happen a few times and it isn't always a good thing. Of course true love conquers all but this seems like more of a fling situation. Hardly worth losing employment over if their jobs are worth anything to them.

There is nothing wrong with dipping your pen or nocturnal shitting when a relationship is going well. The reason people will warn you off is due to the consequences when the relationship ends. Gossip and sniggering is easier to face when you are an united team. Much harder when you break up and have to still see each other every day. Break ups are bad enough when friends have to choose sides, really shitty when you divide a workplace. Eventually someone is forced to leave.

Messing around with a married woman is a whole other can of worms

Why the fuck are you seeing a married woman? I'm sure you didn't like it if some fucker was seeing your wife!

You should ether tell the woman to tell her husband about you or leave her!

It's funny how we all got different perceptions on Annie Gram's cliché quote, "Don't dip your pen in company ink."

I thought it was funny, and I thought Annie was meaning to be funny. BUT then it turned into a serious argument between like everybody, lol. I was waaayy off on that one :)

Welcome to the Bluelight abidin :D

Why the fuck are you seeing a married woman? I'm sure you didn't like it if some fucker was seeing your wife!

You should ether tell the woman to tell her husband about you or leave her!

This. The best way to avoid someone talking about something, is to not do it in the first place :p are you so ashamed of this woman [and your relationship with her] that you must keep her secret?

If a rumor comes back.
Turn the tables on them
If they start giving you shit at work over it, just tell them that a school friend had died and she took you for a drink and gave you an ear or a shoulder to cry on. Then make the person giving you shit feel bad about spreading a rumor :)

I have done that b4, but not for being with a married chick or cheating on someone.. It can work quite effectively especially if you can shed a tear while telling them ;)