• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Pyrazolam Megathread

Just tried .5mg pyrazolam(small yellow pills with a score line). Very nice, i see alot of potential already. My mood feels lifted, music euphoria and anxiety is gone without any loss of cognitive functions. Beautiful.

It's even better than it's close relative Alprazolam, even though it's nothing for recreational use (but i've never found any Benzo recreational and too dangerous for this).

it's not a close relative of alprazolam, where do people get this info?

closest relative would be bromazepam, since this is just the triazolo analog of it

however the patent describing pyrazolam also contains the 8-chloro (pyrazolam is 8-bromo), this one would hover be a much closer elative

I just got 50, already took my daily Etizolam so I will have to wait until tomorrow morning to try them. Silly prices at the moment, wondering if there's a big cull of this industry coming. Smaller than the Etizolam pellets I got from the (V-WORD), bright yellow.

Really hoping for a longer lasting Etizolam, or something that resembles Xanax, so much hype and hysteria around that drug - heard it gives you superman like confidence but at a price.

Have you not seen the clonazolam thread? Pisses all over etizolam in every way.

as for xanax and confidence? I akways thought it just made me do yhings i regretted, like being very pissed up but without being aware of it. *edit* I shoulc add that clonazolam also, i imagine, would have That effect if you go silly on them.

Last edited:
Have you not seen the clonazolam thread? Pisses all over etizolam in every way.

as for xanax and confidence? I akways thought it just made me do yhings i regretted, like being very pissed up but without being aware of it. *edit* I shoulc add that clonazolam also, i imagine, would have That effect if you go silly on them.

Got around to Clonazolam, agree with you it is potent stuff. Etizolam is still King for general useage though, I really wouldn't take Clonazolam on a daily basis, mentally that feel would be very addicitive.

Pyrazolam still in a drawer somewhere, might give it another go sometime.

Yesterday I ate 1mg (2 yellow pellets) with a medium benzodiazepine tolerance.

I must say this benzo is quite hard hitting (quick comeup ~ 25min). Really anxiolytic, pretty much no sedation. Very chilled feeling to it and long lasting! I can still feel it a bit today, feel carefree and relaxed.

This one is great for anxiety issue and it last a while :)

@itsonlyme123: I wouldn´t count on that for everyone, I also thought Clonazolam (and Flubromazolam) had to be great benzos and ordered more than I actually needed to have something for my friends but everyone disliked it, either they said they didn´t get much effects or that it just wasn´t euphoric at all. They all prefered combinations of weaker benzos (Diclazepam, Flubroamzepam) over the ´zolams.

Personally I never came across any Benzo as euphoric as Etizolam, please can´t anyone make a slight change to Etizolam that doesn´t kill it´s euphoria? I would like to think you could do something on the halogen, but it seems if Phenazepam and Flubromazepam have worlds between them this could also be the case with Eti.

Having only recently discovered this, I have to say this is up there with my favourite benzos, pharma and RC. It is largely anxiolytic, and very potent in this regard, which suits my purposes (I don't have much trouble sleeping), it doesn't feel too compulsive or at least I can put it down relatively easily for long enough to avoid any dependency/addiction, in reasonably large doses I also find it quite euphoric, but perhaps that is due to my personal circumstances. I take around 2 - 2.5mg in a go for decent effects (for me) and these last long enough but not too long. Pharmacologically speaking, it is also interesting as it is apparently not metabolised and leaves the body as the same compound it went in as. In addition to limiting the strain it has on your liver, this also means that there are no lingering metabolites that can increase the risk of physical dependency if done too often.

I think if you up the dose to very high, it can begin to become more sedating too. It is available very very cheaply in the UK at the moment as well, hence the additional attraction.

No love for any RC benzo's, but I do like Pyrazolam a lot. It's got a lovely subtlety to it that melts away your anxiety but doesn't leave you feeling like shit

With my limited experience with pyro. It has more potential than other benzos on the market imo unless you just want to get fucked up. Not only relieave anxiety i found this more recreational than others tbh. And i've tried alot, etiz, clonazolam/epam, diclaz, diaz, alprazolam, flubromazepam, etc Although i think flubromazepam has the best potential here, pyro is very underrated. Currently waiting on 50 1mg pills :) Better get here..

^To the above poster, couldn't agree more.

I've still yet to find ANY pyrazolam or clonazolam that's of even a closely remote quality as you guys are finding!!!!! and dammit etizolam is impossible to find now! Found a great place for all but they don't ship to the us!

Big up these. I had 0.5mg today in a live, important situation - I felt like 'me' but just with the anxious thoughts gone and natural enough to pass as normal. I don't know why people need to do more. I did find this dose slowed down my thinking just slightly at some points, so wouldn't want to have pushed it further.

Will definitely be stocking up. Anyone know what the shelf-life for these is?

Pyrazolam can be insufflated. You could take even less, 0.25 say if you enjoy it for these very real purposes. Although I'd suggest Inderal 10mg (not the larger doses for actual cardiac issues) for situational/pre-performance anxiety, it controls the physical response to anxiety that starts the gears of the vicious cycle that is anxiety + medication. I wish all doctors tried Inderal 10mg before benzos.

I've still yet to find ANY pyrazolam or clonazolam that's of even a closely remote quality as you guys are finding!!!!! and dammit etizolam is impossible to find now! Found a great place for all but they don't ship to the us!

Not shipping to the US is a self-preservationist position. We lost the great yellow 0.5 clonazolam caps because someone with a great heart sent to the USA...

Last edited:
I tried this out yesterday, I think it is pretty good. I had 1mg in total in the evening and felt super relaxed and had a good long sleep for a change. The effects have pretty much worn off by this morning. Previously I have been using diclazepam, but got sick of it because it lasts so long and I would still be feeling the effects for over a day.

So I acquired some 0.5mg for a current bout of general & social panic disorder due. As doctors in the UK tend to give antidepressants I thought I would give these a go in the interim while waiting of Mirtazapine to start working its magic. I have tried .5mg day one, very little but some anti anxiety effects. Day 2 1.5mg at 9am, met a friend for coffee at 12, still some little anxiety but managed to get through it. Both doses were oral and gave me a jelly leg feeling and little sedation. Had a doctors appointment at 6 so at 5 I broke a 0.5 in half and crushed and sniffed 0.25. It BURNED for a few minutes but then WOW. No anxiety whatsoever and no jelly legs, relaxed but not sedated. Managed to flirt and have banter with the receptionist at the doctors & thanked her for her efficiency (not like me at all). Up the nose felt alot clearer and more anti anxiety inducing then oral, anyone else found this?

(y)

Okay so after some further research I just thought I would give my opinion. For general / social anxiety disorder this stuff is unbelievable. 1.5mg is the sweet spot for me. I finally feel like a human being enjoying life again. That is, I feel as a normal person should feel. This is euphoric for me, but only in the sense it allows me to be myself, which is euphoric when its been such a long time of pure panic whenever being in a situation which doesn't just include me and myself. I have no fears whatsoever. I 1.5mg with a 0.5mg after about 6-7 hours is enough for the whole day, taken only on days I have to go to class or work, so 3 days a week I don't need this stuff. But when I do have it I feel so confident its unbelievable. I have never taken any benzo for recreation so I don't know if it would be recreational for someone who seeks it. I certainly feel different, but only in mind and not in body. This is a hugely therapeutic drug, used responsibly it will help if you have anxiety issues. I can get through work and class on this stuff with people not noticing, well they do notice that I am more inclined to ask questions and challenge ideas in class, but no drunk like state I got from Etizolam when I tried that about a year ago. Finally, up the nose had no real benefits, I just had to find the correct oral dose which I think I have now done.

So I acquired some 0.5mg for a current bout of general & social panic disorder due. As doctors in the UK tend to give antidepressants I thought I would give these a go in the interim while waiting of Mirtazapine to start working its magic. I have tried .5mg day one, very little but some anti anxiety effects. Day 2 1.5mg at 9am, met a friend for coffee at 12, still some little anxiety but managed to get through it. Both doses were oral and gave me a jelly leg feeling and little sedation. Had a doctors appointment at 6 so at 5 I broke a 0.5 in half and crushed and sniffed 0.25. It BURNED for a few minutes but then WOW. No anxiety whatsoever and no jelly legs, relaxed but not sedated. Managed to flirt and have banter with the receptionist at the doctors & thanked her for her efficiency (not like me at all). Up the nose felt alot clearer and more anti anxiety inducing then oral, anyone else found this?

Sounds like it would be really helpful to me but Im terrified of the possibility of withdrawal.

I have never had an urge to take benzoes alot- not of the diazepam I bought a gram of once or the etizolam I tried a couple of times but I would always have a fear in my mind of it becoming a habit. but certainly there was never any urge to take more.

I wonder if this has less addiction potential if taken just once/twice a week? I mean it has a short half life comparatively to other benzoes doesnt it with no metabolites. So as long as it isnt in your system then you wont get withdrawals if you leave a few days in between is that correct? Or does it still wear down your receptors or something?

Seems it could have huge therapeutic potential to me. I have never wanted to go on anti depressants 24/7 which seems to be the cure all for doctors here in the uk as you mention. If you just sneeze once they want to put you on a non stop regimen of anti deprresants for AT LEAST 6 months!

So has anyone here had some experience taking them over a long ish range of time ie a few month-1 year without experiencing problems? I mean on and off not constant dosing.

Taking benzoes must be possible in this respect because my dad was prescribed diazepam for panics he would get when going to the city centre and he would just take them now and then and he stopped taking them a while ago and he didnt mention anything about any problems.

But Im just so terrified of even the possibility of physical addiction.

Okay so after some further research I just thought I would give my opinion. For general / social anxiety disorder this stuff is unbelievable. 1.5mg is the sweet spot for me. I finally feel like a human being enjoying life again. That is, I feel as a normal person should feel. This is euphoric for me, but only in the sense it allows me to be myself, which is euphoric when its been such a long time of pure panic whenever being in a situation which doesn't just include me and myself. I have no fears whatsoever. I 1.5mg with a 0.5mg after about 6-7 hours is enough for the whole day, taken only on days I have to go to class or work, so 3 days a week I don't need this stuff. But when I do have it I feel so confident its unbelievable. I have never taken any benzo for recreation so I don't know if it would be recreational for someone who seeks it. I certainly feel different, but only in mind and not in body. This is a hugely therapeutic drug, used responsibly it will help if you have anxiety issues. I can get through work and class on this stuff with people not noticing, well they do notice that I am more inclined to ask questions and challenge ideas in class, but no drunk like state I got from Etizolam when I tried that about a year ago. Finally, up the nose had no real benefits, I just had to find the correct oral dose which I think I have now done.

Last edited:
I would say the addiction potential is mostly influenced by the individual user, for example I had taken Etizolam daily for almost 3 or 4 month´s and then just gradually reduced it to 0. I use benzos since almost 10 years on and off. I always tried to keep enough space between doses and had the half life in the back mind so it wouldn´t accumulate. Also I never take them regularly, for example one day 1mg, the next 0,5mg, one day without any, then 2 days with 2mg, then 0,5mg and after some weeks at least 1-4 weeks without any, etc. so my system wouldn´t try to adapt the receptors to an specific amount of stimulation.
The worst addiction problems I have are Nicotine, Cannabis and synthetic Cannabinoids because I used them for years constantly all day without any great changes in dosage and no day´s off so a heavy physical dependency evolved.

If one has the willpower to take a day or week off and not take something so regulary that it becomes routine there is very little chance to get addicted. I tread Benzos similar to Opioids and Alcohol and never had withdrawal problems.

Pyrazolam is great for anxiety and not as moreish as other euphoric benzos. Not having anxiety is my personal euphoria, not like ecstasy euphoria but Ive battled benzos since I was 13 I'm 21 now and it still affects me. Pyrazolam is best for me for this reason. I was a fiend to benzos, needing 80mg valium daily not to have a panic attack and enevatably fits. My preferred dose when I was 15/16 was 150mg In a day if I could, it consumed me I've gone up to 400mg before and still been able to function. Took over 3 years to get down to my current dose of 0.5mg and my life is still just panic. Pyrazolam is the best of all RCs! (I should mention I know it was stupid but benzos were my crutch after events in my childhood)