Puzzled over withdrawal- heroin

Desperately Trying

Greenlighter
Hello all I am fairly new to bluelight.. been lurking a long time and just recently created an account. I am currently puzzled over a change in my body that I'm hoping someone from here can shed some light on for me. A little background on my habit, heroin user for 5 years quit for a little over a year and have been back on for the past 10 months or so full fledged using way more than ever before. Okay so I am the kind of person who sticks to a routine as far as waking up at the same time each day, going to bed at roughly the same time each night, eating around the same time and especially dosing around the same time. So for all the time I have used it's been the same routine, dose first thing in the morning (legit within 2 mins of opening my eyes due to waking up sick), dose in afternoon around 4 (not feeling sick just to kick up the high again), and dosing around 9pm (just before bed to ensure a good nights rest). Of course there have been a few days of missing a dose or not having at all but I don't think I've missed more than 3 days over the last 10 months and definitely not more than 24hours. So about a week ago (6 days to be exact) I woke up and had nothing to do and went "on the hunt" but was told nothing until way late around 11pm so I popped some Imodium and rode out the waves of withdrawals for the day, copped around midnight and dosed pretty much within mins of getting as I was pretty sick by that point. So I go home, go to bed, and wake up in the morning to continue my regular regiment of dosing and when bedtime rolls around that night I also take my 9pm dose like I would any other night and go to sleep. By 12.35pm I'm awakened to find myself soaked in sweat, restless body in full effect, freezing from the chills setting into my bones.. I'm in fullblown withdrawal.. what in the world is going on?! So I try to get a shower, take a few hits of pot (long time toker) but nothing I do is helping and I have dope but I don't want to waste a dose, I was so distraught as I had never experienced this before. Well I fight with myself for an hour before I do a small bump and I can literally feel the relief washing over me as I enjoy a ciggy after doing my bump. I go back to bed and within mins am blissfully asleep. All in all this is about 2am now that I am falling back asleep. Fast forward to 3am and I wake up again covered in sweat the whole nine yards again! Fullblown sickness?! So I don't even pretend to fight it this time as I am beyond tired and cranky at this point so I huridley do a small bump again and within mins am back asleep. What do you know 5.30am rolls around and you guessed it right back up again.. same symptoms!! Again I don't fight it I do a bump fall back asleep in mins and wake up at 7.30am my normal time to get up.. feel a little sick but not like I normally would in the mornings but I dose regardless, go back to my normal dosing schedule, chalk it up to a weird night and go about my day. Here is the thing.. it hasn't stopped! Every single night now for 6 night's in a row I wake up at 12.30am, 3am and 5.30am in fullblown withdrawal and I have no idea why it is happening. I never experienced anything like it and it is driving me crazy! I am forced to do 3 small bumps just to make it through the night and nothing about my routine has changed except that one day of waiting all day to get and dosing super late but everything else is the same, (same dope, same ROA, same times dosing throughout the day) I am baffled as to why this is happening! Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this? I can't afford to keep doing 3 xtra doses a day to sleep but I don't know what else to do to stop it. I know stopping all together is an option but I can honesty say I'm not ready at this moment in my life and I know from my past experience with using dope that I have to want to quit or its pointless to try. I hope much of this post makes sense. Please if anyone has any ideas of how I can break this cycle or any tips I am losing my mind right now! Thank you in advance for any responses!!
Also if anyone needs to know I am at 3-5 bags a day, ROA is insulfatted. Thanks ☺

are you sure it was heroin?
there are a few opioids (fent analogues, for instance) that have a markedly shorter duration of action than heroin. that seems like the simplest answer to me as to why you're getting sick ~3 hours after dosing.

Thank you for your rapid response Spacejunk!! Yea i am 100% sure it is the same dope I've been getting regularly now.. I've dealt with the same person for over a decade we are like family at this point and I have used enough to know the taste, effects everything is the same. And the crazy part is I only get sick every 3 hours at night, not during the day. During the day i only dose every 7 hours or so and that's just to maintain my high not because i am feeling sick . Up until 6 night's ago I was only dopesick first thing in the mornin and only forr a few mins because I always make sure I have a morning dose! Also I should have mentioned this fun fact earlier, my hubby doses it too and we each do the same amount during the day and he has never woke up like I have been. Frankly I'm sure he wants the issue dices because it's costing us extra doses which means extra money to keep me well enough to sleep at night. He is a good man and would do anything for me I'm just saying I'm sure it's an annoyance to him as well! But also another reason I know it's the same dope because he feels the same as always on it. I'm simply puzzled spacejunk! Have you ever experienced any thing like it? Or knew of anyone that has? Or maybe do you see something I've missed that could be causing it simply from the info I've given you? Again thank you for your quick reply! Enjoy your Sunday! ?

Also I wanted to mention that when I do wake up each night it is almost to the minute at the same time each night. It's crazy! Maybe its all in my head! I just thought I would add that information! Thanks again for any advice anyone might have! ?

hmm...puzzling.
sounds very frustrating - i hope you can work out what's going on.

Is there any chance at all of your gear being cut ?

I apologise if asking this offends but from an outsiders perspective it sounds like your gear has been tampered with. Its suspicious that its happening to you only.

Do you keep your gear separate? Any chance of sampling his to see if its the same or stronger?

I appreciate you both taking the time to respond so fast! And no worries on taking offence to any suggestions, if it found me a solution id take any advice right now! We get it by the gs all together and we both take from the same bag. We have been together 13 years, 9 of the married and we are ridiculously still head over heels for each other so I know he would take his own life before ever harming mine. But I can totally see how in a relationship an addict can manipulate the other half in order to create themselves more supply. I know that's not the issue here though as he and i take from the same and to be completely honest I am the one who breaks it out 99.9% of the time so ironically its him trusting me most of the time. Also his brother uses and I've given him some out of the same and he feels it's the same as always like my hubby does. It's only me who is going through this weird night time phenomena. And the dude who gives it to me doesn't use but in literally ten years plus I have never had a problem, never been shorted or unhappy and if I was he would immediately make it right. I've been pretty lucky with him honestly compared to what some people I know go through, the worst thing I've ever had to do it wait and anyone who has ever been in the opiate game period knows that's inevitable sometimes! But I really do appreciate the replies and the suggestions! And thank you for not accusing me of being crazy, although I am beginning to wonder if it is in my head!! Enjoy the rest of this Sunday fellow bluelighters! If you can think of anything else please know I am open to any suggestions at this point!! Thanks again! ?

Ok well the other two are blokes and you are a woman.

Im not going to ask your age but its probably relevant. You could be getting into peri menopausal territory.

A classic symptom is night sweats. Maybe you are just beginning to feel it when the dope starts to wear off?

These vague peri menopausal symptoms can begin years before you stop having periods. Heroin use could be masking it but intensify it if it wears off.

Might not have anything to do with the drugs per se but you have a pretty regimented dosing schedule and everything else seems to be ok. I doubt having a late dose that time would matter.

You should get your hormone levels checked out as theres things that can relieve it .

^That's exactly what I was thinking....you could be starting peri-menopause or actual menopause. Both can bring night sweats and insomnia, restless legs etc.