• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Purple fent? Trying to quit, please read! I posted before but this post has all of my details.

You could keep trying the patch plus the tiny doses of the suboxone with it. It sounds like the slow induction (aka the Bernese method) of the suboxone was working. Keep at it.

Don't take the tramadol. It will do nothing. All you'll feel are a bunch of side-effects. Take it easy on the cocaine too (a little can be somewhat helpful during withdrawal, but overdo it and you'll find that a cocaine comedown during opioid withdrawal will push you back to that purple stuff pretty quickly).

Sounds like you might consider going on methadone if you can get the suboxone thing working for you.

Good luck and be safe
How long should I keep the patch on and when should I take it off and just go to subs alone.

Thank you very much. Please pray for me. My name is Nicole. Please pray.
It just so happens I'm Catholic...........so I will.

Just take it slow and easy and it will be over. Be prepared for the mindfuck when you feel detoxed and are craving to go back. Thats when you gotta stay strong.

How are you doing @FLORALORBS ? Hope all is well. Have you been able to stick with the Subs? Are you still wearing the patch? You should be able to take the patch off and make a full transition soon.

It just so happens I'm Catholic...........so I will.

Just take it slow and easy and it will be over. Be prepared for the mindfuck when you feel detoxed and are craving to go back. Thats when you gotta stay strong.
So much this. Long term extended PAWS is what made me get back on maintenance. Like you should expect to feel like shit mentally and maybe physically for a while. You’re coming off of a HUGE dose of fentanyl or some sort of opiate. It may take sometime for you to get back to baseline even on subs.

Keep us updated. Stay strong. You’ve got this.

So much this. Long term extended PAWS is what made me get back on maintenance. Like you should expect to feel like shit mentally and maybe physically for a while. You’re coming off of a HUGE dose of fentanyl or some sort of opiate. It may take sometime for you to get back to baseline even on subs.

Keep us updated. Stay strong. You’ve got this.
I made it!!! I didn't think I was going to, I called vthe ambulance Wednesday and told them the v truth I was in precipitated was from subs after the purple shit.. they treated me like shit did nothing for me and i left. I was trying to get v help and be honest but they treated me so bad. I got a few 10 MG oxy to take the next v day, and tramadol last 2 days. Tonight took 3 8mg subs and I'm back to normal!!!!
I made it. I almost died. Thank u for the support and prayers.

I made it!!! I didn't think I was going to, I called vthe ambulance Wednesday and told them the v truth I was in precipitated was from subs after the purple shit.. they treated me like shit did nothing for me and i left. I was trying to get v help and be honest but they treated me so bad. I got a few 10 MG oxy to take the next v day, and tramadol last 2 days. Tonight took 3 8mg subs and I'm back to normal!!!!
Well done honey, you did it <3 And good on you for trying to get help when you felt like you needed it. It makes me SO upset (angry and sad) that the paramedics treated you badly. Even if there's nothing they could do for you, they still should've treated you with respect. I'm so sorry that happened to you.
What's your plan moving forward? Sticking with the subs for now?

I’m glad that you made it through. It is what I imagine hell might be like. Good on ya.

Well done honey, you did it <3 And good on you for trying to get help when you felt like you needed it. It makes me SO upset (angry and sad) that the paramedics treated you badly. Even if there's nothing they could do for you, they still should've treated you with respect. I'm so sorry that happened to you.
What's your plan moving forward? Sticking with the subs for now?
Subs for now, then taper off of them.. the worst is over. Tysm for all of the support.

This purple stuff could be some fent analogue.If you can slowly transit to bupr.-under the tongue or patch.Trams on this point could not be of great help-too weak for cover fent.On later stage you can progress it like aid to combat paws a little bit tram.As to oxy,if you suceed on bupr.no need for oxy....obviously very powerful stuff is that purple shit.Wish you luck to unhooked of that.....it ain't easy forsure
I made it!!! I didn't think I was going to, I called vthe ambulance Wednesday and told them the v truth I was in precipitated was from subs after the purple shit.. they treated me like shit did nothing for me and i left. I was trying to get v help and be honest but they treated me so bad. I got a few 10 MG oxy to take the next v day, and tramadol last 2 days. Tonight took 3 8mg subs yesterday no precipitated withdrawals. Took 2 this am, feel week but ok. Its been 1 week since I have had the purple death dust.

You could keep trying the patch plus the tiny doses of the suboxone with it. It sounds like the slow induction (aka the Bernese method) of the suboxone was working. Keep at it.

Don't take the tramadol. It will do nothing. All you'll feel are a bunch of side-effects. Take it easy on the cocaine too (a little can be somewhat helpful during withdrawal, but overdo it and you'll find that a cocaine comedown during opioid withdrawal will push you back to that purple stuff pretty quickly).

Sounds like you might consider going on methadone if you can get the suboxone thing working for you.

Good luck and be safe
made it!!! I didn't think I was going to, I called vthe ambulance Wednesday and told them the v truth I was in precipitated was from subs after the purple shit.. they treated me like shit did nothing for me and i left. I was trying to get v help and be honest but they treated me so bad. I got a few 10 MG oxy to take the next v day, and tramadol last 2 days. Tonight took 3 8mg subs yesterday no precipitated withdrawals. Took 2 this am, feel week but ok. Its been 1 week since I have had the purple death dust.

You won't be able to get an Rx for it. It will have to be the daily syrup.

Having no wheels this isn't an option. One simply HAS to show up daily for the program to work.

Sorry you are in such turmoil at the moment. I know this won't make you feel better...............but it does get better. Every day that goes by is that much less pain......until the pain is gone. Then the hard part starts. Not going back to it.

I wish you well.
I made it!!! I didn't think I was going to, I called vthe ambulance Wednesday and told them the v truth I was in precipitated was from subs after the purple shit.. they treated me like shit did nothing for me and i left. I was trying to get v help and be honest but they treated me so bad. I got a few 10 MG oxy to take the next v day, and tramadol last 2 days. Tonight took 3 8mg subs yesterday no precipitated withdrawals. Took 2 this am, feel week but ok. Its been 1 week since I have had the purple death dust.

Glad for you!!!Take the subs.No think about that purple shit anymore please.Subs got good antidepressive properties also...you will see.Just hold on and never ever buy from the street.After you stabilize you can thinkinh about weaning off the subs and live drugfree life,which is great!Really happy about you.Heart

I am.. I am one of the few lucky ones that make it out of this alive. My mother who died when I was 22, was watching over me I believe. Ty again for everything ❤️
Yes honey you are very lucky to make it out alive in the fentanyl epidemic :( I'm so sorry to hear your mama passed away so young.

I need help. Was snorting this purple stuff that was coming out of Baltimore, was told it was fent. At first a match stick head size would floor me, full nods etc.. over a period of weeks needed more and more to where I ended up last week snorting 1 gram a day to just be sick.. I don't really even know what it was. I am so disappointed and furious at myself because I have had a problem with opiates for years and I have been on suboxones for 3 years when I decided to stop taking my subs and try this purple stuff. I am so upset with myself I'm so depressed I can't stop crying I'm so mad at myself that I did this after how far I had come but we will skip to the problem at hand. Now I am trying to quit and I'm getting all kinds of different information. My boyfriend who was doing it with me waited 36 hours from the last dose of the purple stuff and took a sub and he had the worst PWD i have ever seen in my life and almost went to the hospital. He had only taken one 8 mg strip and it threw him in to the withdrawals. I did the same thing that day but I took 32 mg at 1 time I didn't feel great but I wasn't having the serious withdrawals that he was having. Because we were feeling so bad because we took the subs too early we went and got more of the purple stuff because that was the only thing that would make us feel normal and like I said he was about to die on my couch so that was the only thing that instantly made him better. So fast forward a month so in total I would say we did this for 3 to 4 months only and only the snorting route and that's where we are now we have like 50 subs but we are afraid to take them. I also have (15) 50 mg tramadol but I don't know anything about them I don't know if They would help me transition from the fent to the tramadol to the subs like a bridge method. Over the last 7 to 10 days we were trying to do the Burmese method where we were taking very little strips of sub along with very little amounts of the purple stuff gradually increasing the suboxone and tapering down the purple ..well we did that and my boyfriend was 3 days without the fentanyl and had like 6-8 MG of subs in him from microdosing, But felt horrible last night again so he stuck on a fentanyl patch which I advised him not to do because I told him that's putting him back at day one because he was doing the Burmese method. Introducing the subs while lowering the Fent and by putting the patch on and I think it made him start over, i don't know. And of course because he did it and I was feeling bad I put on the patch too, well we both slept through the night but I woke up feeling so groggy and out of it so I immediately took the patch off and I feel better and so does he. We did A line of Coke this am and that seems to help tremendously with the withdrawals for some reason. So what do we do now?? I have patches, I have tramadol and a lot of suboxones. I'm trying to get 10mg oxycodone to maybe transition over. I'm wondering if the tramadol can help us transition. Like going from fent, to tramadol, to subs. I also have a few Xanax and weed. This is the worst thing I have ever experienced. It's not like any other opiate where u just take subs when u start feeling bad. No wonder people can't quit. I think I have all the tools to be able to do this and not have any withdrawals but I don't know exactly how I should do it.. any and all advice is welcome. PLEASE I really need help!! thank you in advance.
I'm in Florida and been using fet a year and half snorting. I switches to the purple stuff for about 3 weeks and then I tried to quit fet altogether and mysteriously I didn't even get withdrawals. Lol I think the purple was a different analog and just got me off the previous type of fet I was doing cause I would def have withdrawals sneezing and all that shit. This shits crazy well good luck man