• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Purple fent? Trying to quit, please read! I posted before but this post has all of my details.

FLORALORBS

Bluelighter
I need help. Was snorting this purple stuff that was coming out of Baltimore, was told it was fent. At first a match stick head size would floor me, full nods etc.. over a period of weeks needed more and more to where I ended up last week snorting 1 gram a day to just be sick.. I don't really even know what it was. I am so disappointed and furious at myself because I have had a problem with opiates for years and I have been on suboxones for 3 years when I decided to stop taking my subs and try this purple stuff. I am so upset with myself I'm so depressed I can't stop crying I'm so mad at myself that I did this after how far I had come but we will skip to the problem at hand. Now I am trying to quit and I'm getting all kinds of different information. My boyfriend who was doing it with me waited 36 hours from the last dose of the purple stuff and took a sub and he had the worst PWD i have ever seen in my life and almost went to the hospital. He had only taken one 8 mg strip and it threw him in to the withdrawals. I did the same thing that day but I took 32 mg at 1 time I didn't feel great but I wasn't having the serious withdrawals that he was having. Because we were feeling so bad because we took the subs too early we went and got more of the purple stuff because that was the only thing that would make us feel normal and like I said he was about to die on my couch so that was the only thing that instantly made him better. So fast forward a month so in total I would say we did this for 3 to 4 months only and only the snorting route and that's where we are now we have like 50 subs but we are afraid to take them. I also have (15) 50 mg tramadol but I don't know anything about them I don't know if They would help me transition from the fent to the tramadol to the subs like a bridge method. Over the last 7 to 10 days we were trying to do the Burmese method where we were taking very little strips of sub along with very little amounts of the purple stuff gradually increasing the suboxone and tapering down the purple ..well we did that and my boyfriend was 3 days without the fentanyl and had like 6-8 MG of subs in him from microdosing, But felt horrible last night again so he stuck on a fentanyl patch which I advised him not to do because I told him that's putting him back at day one because he was doing the Burmese method. Introducing the subs while lowering the Fent and by putting the patch on and I think it made him start over, i don't know. And of course because he did it and I was feeling bad I put on the patch too, well we both slept through the night but I woke up feeling so groggy and out of it so I immediately took the patch off and I feel better and so does he. We did A line of Coke this am and that seems to help tremendously with the withdrawals for some reason. So what do we do now?? I have patches, I have tramadol and a lot of suboxones. I'm trying to get 10mg oxycodone to maybe transition over. I'm wondering if the tramadol can help us transition. Like going from fent, to tramadol, to subs. I also have a few Xanax and weed. This is the worst thing I have ever experienced. It's not like any other opiate where u just take subs when u start feeling bad. No wonder people can't quit. I think I have all the tools to be able to do this and not have any withdrawals but I don't know exactly how I should do it.. any and all advice is welcome. PLEASE I really need help!! thank you in advance.

This purple stuff could be some fent analogue.If you can slowly transit to bupr.-under the tongue or patch.Trams on this point could not be of great help-too weak for cover fent.On later stage you can progress it like aid to combat paws a little bit tram.As to oxy,if you suceed on bupr.no need for oxy....obviously very powerful stuff is that purple shit.Wish you luck to unhooked of that.....it ain't easy forsure

This purple stuff could be some fent analogue.If you can slowly transit to bupr.-under the tongue or patch.Trams on this point could not be of great help-too weak for cover fent.On later stage you can progress it like aid to combat paws a little bit tram.As to oxy,if you suceed on bupr.no need for oxy....obviously very powerful stuff is that purple shit.Wish you luck to unhooked of that.....it ain't easy forsure
I have the slow release fent patch. Should I put that on while taking small amounts of subs?

I need help. Was snorting this purple stuff that was coming out of Baltimore, was told it was fent. At first a match stick head size would floor me, full nods etc.. over a period of weeks needed more and more to where I ended up last week snorting 1 gram a day to just be sick.. I don't really even know what it was. I am so disappointed and furious at myself because I have had a problem with opiates for years and I have been on suboxones for 3 years when I decided to stop taking my subs and try this purple stuff. I am so upset with myself I'm so depressed I can't stop crying I'm so mad at myself that I did this after how far I had come but we will skip to the problem at hand. Now I am trying to quit and I'm getting all kinds of different information. My boyfriend who was doing it with me waited 36 hours from the last dose of the purple stuff and took a sub and he had the worst PWD i have ever seen in my life and almost went to the hospital. He had only taken one 8 mg strip and it threw him in to the withdrawals. I did the same thing that day but I took 32 mg at 1 time I didn't feel great but I wasn't having the serious withdrawals that he was having. Because we were feeling so bad because we took the subs too early we went and got more of the purple stuff because that was the only thing that would make us feel normal and like I said he was about to die on my couch so that was the only thing that instantly made him better. So fast forward a month so in total I would say we did this for 3 to 4 months only and only the snorting route and that's where we are now we have like 50 subs but we are afraid to take them. I also have (15) 50 mg tramadol but I don't know anything about them I don't know if They would help me transition from the fent to the tramadol to the subs like a bridge method. Over the last 7 to 10 days we were trying to do the Burmese method where we were taking very little strips of sub along with very little amounts of the purple stuff gradually increasing the suboxone and tapering down the purple ..well we did that and my boyfriend was 3 days without the fentanyl and had like 6-8 MG of subs in him from microdosing, But felt horrible last night again so he stuck on a fentanyl patch which I advised him not to do because I told him that's putting him back at day one because he was doing the Burmese method. Introducing the subs while lowering the Fent and by putting the patch on and I think it made him start over, i don't know. And of course because he did it and I was feeling bad I put on the patch too, well we both slept through the night but I woke up feeling so groggy and out of it so I immediately took the patch off and I feel better and so does he. We did A line of Coke this am and that seems to help tremendously with the withdrawals for some reason. So what do we do now?? I have patches, I have tramadol and a lot of suboxones. I'm trying to get 10mg oxycodone to maybe transition over. I'm wondering if the tramadol can help us transition. Like going from fent, to tramadol, to subs. I also have a few Xanax and weed. This is the worst thing I have ever experienced. It's not like any other opiate where u just take subs when u start feeling bad. No wonder people can't quit. I think I have all the tools to be able to do this and not have any withdrawals but I don't know exactly how I should do it.. any and all advice is welcome. PLEASE I really need help!! thank you in advance.
I know the batch you're talking about. My boy went up to Baltimore and got some a couple weeks back (I'm in NC). Shit's ridiculously strong MY boy who has a ridiculous tolerance got so many shots out of 1 cap i couldn't believe it. Idk about the halflife of this stuff because I actually decided not to try any this time (I'm on subs). Man, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with this shit.

Hard to answer.It depends how potent is the patch,cause you take it also sublingual.If a patch is weak try with very little dose of sublingual tabs in order to avoid precipitate withdrawl.Itbneed some days to slowly feelbok without purple stuff and be on low as possible dose bupe.then when you had this you can think what you are gonna do like following steps

I have the slow release fent patch. Should I put that on while taking small amounts of subs?

Never tried these Berneese method to give an answer.I quit fent in other way.Just be cautious and take bupr.in small increments.a lot of people sucessfully transfer onto bupe from fent,but often sucks in the beginning....but you must do it this or anotherway.Too addictive,strong and dangerous those fent analogues

I know the batch you're talking about. My boy went up to Baltimore and got some a couple weeks back (I'm in NC). Shit's ridiculously strong MY boy who has a ridiculous tolerance got so many shots out of 1 cap i couldn't believe it. Idk about the halflife of this stuff because I actually decided not to try any this time (I'm on subs). Man, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with this shit.
It's the worst thing I've ever encountered in my entire life and I've done everything except meth.... I cut a fent patch in half stuck on my arm, just took 1mg suboxone and will take that amount all day every 3 hours, and have 1mg Xanax that I just took 2. I have tramadol but holding off on that. Idk what to do, so trying this now... I feel so horrible that I can't even take care of my responsibilities. I am so fkn stupid!! I hate myself right now..

Hard to answer.It depends how potent is the patch,cause you take it also sublingual.If a patch is weak try with very little dose of sublingual tabs in order to avoid precipitate withdrawl.Itbneed some days to slowly feelbok without purple stuff and be on low as possible dose bupe.then when you had this you can think what you are gonna do like following steps
It's been Saturday at 3pm my last little line of purple stuff.

You should suceed transfer or,if you have option-rehab.Can very easy od on this shit and spiral is imminent.

Hold on with bupr.some other days.will soon feel better.mustbforget about it.It's hard cause it's only two days without
I've been microdosing subs and so far no pwd, just feel like crap.. but not full pwd thankfully. Prob cause I have the slow release patch on. Idk.

You could keep trying the patch plus the tiny doses of the suboxone with it. It sounds like the slow induction (aka the Bernese method) of the suboxone was working. Keep at it.

Don't take the tramadol. It will do nothing. All you'll feel are a bunch of side-effects. Take it easy on the cocaine too (a little can be somewhat helpful during withdrawal, but overdo it and you'll find that a cocaine comedown during opioid withdrawal will push you back to that purple stuff pretty quickly).

Sounds like you might consider going on methadone if you can get the suboxone thing working for you.

Good luck and be safe

Thank u. I don't know where to go for methadone. I am a single mom and don't drive which makes this so much harder... im in northern VA if anyone knows where I could get a rx for methadone.

Thank u. I don't know where to go for methadone. I am a single mom and don't drive which makes this so much harder... im in northern VA if anyone knows where I could get a rx for methadone.

If you look online, your city may have a free government-funded methadone clinic. If not, you may have to see a doctor or make an appointment at a clinic or addictions centre.

You won't be able to get an Rx for it. It will have to be the daily syrup.

Having no wheels this isn't an option. One simply HAS to show up daily for the program to work.

Sorry you are in such turmoil at the moment. I know this won't make you feel better...............but it does get better. Every day that goes by is that much less pain......until the pain is gone. Then the hard part starts. Not going back to it.

I wish you well.

You won't be able to get an Rx for it. It will have to be the daily syrup.

Having no wheels this isn't an option. One simply HAS to show up daily for the program to work.

Sorry you are in such turmoil at the moment. I know this won't make you feel better...............but it does get better. Every day that goes by is that much less pain......until the pain is gone. Then the hard part starts. Not going back to it.

I wish you well.
Thank you very much. Please pray for me. My name is Nicole. Please pray.