Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pure mdma sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

toby1985

Greenlighter
Hi

I haven't had much experience with mdma apart from some E pills when I was younger.

I am keen to try pure mdma caps. Not so much for partying but more for spiritual reasons and personality exploration.

Is it possible to get pure MDMA caps? Is purity important?

Thanks

Pills are dead basically, so if ur getting caps your on the right track.

Colour can range from brown to yellow to beige to white to clear. It all depends.

ye quality is important if you want to reduce side effects and take as little as possible with good effect.

I am closing this because it comes across as vague sourcing to me, not to mention it is kind of a silly question, no offence to the OP.

Of course it is possible to obtain pure MDMA in a major city in Australia, it all depends on who you know. Frankly, I think MDMA sold as crystals by weight is a lot more likely to be high purity than anything you get in a cap but there certainly are legit caps out there.

Purity is important because you don't want to be dosing a whole bunch of garbage with your MDMA, ideally with any substance the purer form you can obtain it in the better off you should be. Some people might take issue with that statement and say that higher purity heroin or methamphetamine are more addictive than their heavily stepped on counterparts but I would argue that while this may be true (particularly in the case of methamphetamine) from a health standpoint I still think the user is better off taking a substance with minimal adulteration of any kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.