• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pupil Dilation

vapour - I'm no doctor, but I would doubt that rolling with contacts in is any more harmful than sleeping in your contacts; especially for me, because I sleep with my eyes cracked open which saps all of the moisture from my eyes. So far, no problems with Ecstasy or sleeping, luckily. So I wouldn't worry about it that bad, but you could always post it to Medical.

I love how I look with huge pupils. It just looks so cool. Plus chicks with huge pupils seem that much hotter. Even when I'm not on E and I'm with my girl when she is, she is just that much sexier. I don't know if its because I'm crazy or if i associate it with all the good times I've had rolling.

Dont walk around late at night or in public if possible, if you cant just watch out for cops, 11-5-50
but i love my dilated pupils =P and i ahve dark eyes soo its hard to tell unless you took a flash light to them hee....
[This message has been edited by Gohan-X- (edited 01 September 2001).]

another slightly off topic question, why is it that some people's pupils get big as dinner plates and others (like mine) don't really get that much bigger??

I'm not new to E, however just have a quick question in relation to the topic. When my pupils dilate, one is always bigger than the other. When I'm rolling, the diff isn't that noticeable, but the next day one is so much bigger than the other (although the smaller one is bigger than normal) and I look like a freak (am very self-conscious about it).LOL
Does anyone else get this?

BGrrl: No need to worry about that. Apparently it's perfectly normal There's a couple of ppl i know that has that happen to their eyes too. Everyone reacts to substances in their own way... and ur the lucky one to get the funny lookin pupils!
Some ppl's pupils even go wonky when they're rolling! One pupil huge, and the other small... then they switch!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
... no words... no talk... we'll go dreaming
... no pain... no hurt... we'll go dreaming...

Phew!
smile.gif