EMD PsyTrance Discussion ver. Carn mates, get your doof on!

^that one is mental. :D

here is a heavy one by dark whisper and necropsycho's collab project - Ogoun

Rada Voodoo

This one is best listened to on headphones. Trust me. %)

Oooooft I love that tune.. have u heard the kataska & gotalien track from that va??

I can't wait until the 11th May! A couple of good friends are putting on their first party, and they're not skipping attention to detail with anything. Electrypnose is playing a 2 hour nighttime set and a 2 hour daytime set in the progressive room, plus Trimurthi and Aegolius (check 'em out if you haven't heard them already - really good forest psy!) are playing their UK debuts. :D And to top it all off, Free Optics are doing the decor. Can't wait to see their shit - been wanting to trip out to their decor for a while. :D Woooo!

Also mega hyped about Freqs of Nature. Still not got any of it sorted yet, but I'm 100% not missing it. Can't wait to see Dan/tripnotzym again!

295664_115683898622268_1951847942_n.jpg

man, I really want to go. I mean it's SCORB. how could I miss that? Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow. if he's not playing til saturday night or sunday morning more than likely I'll go. %)

Can't wait to party it up with yah again, Psychedanic!

I got confirmed for a dj set at Paradise Festival (Austria) in July :)
So stoked to be playing there.. A few other confirmed artists are Sphongle, Azax Syndrom, liquid soul, furious, crazy astronaut, kashyyk and plenty other goodies :)

I can't wait until the 11th May! A couple of good friends are putting on their first party, and they're not skipping attention to detail with anything. Electrypnose is playing a 2 hour nighttime set and a 2 hour daytime set in the progressive room, plus Trimurthi and Aegolius (check 'em out if you haven't heard them already - really good forest psy!) are playing their UK debuts. :D And to top it all off, Free Optics are doing the decor. Can't wait to see their shit - been wanting to trip out to their decor for a while. :D Woooo!

Also mega hyped about Freqs of Nature. Still not got any of it sorted yet, but I'm 100% not missing it. Can't wait to see Dan/tripnotzym again!

295664_115683898622268_1951847942_n.jpg

Looks sick! Hope to make it :)

GOOD psytrance?

I apologize if this has been already been posted about.. But I'm desparately hunting for some good psytrance. Of course everyone has different taste.. but I'm looking for something similar, if possible, to Shpongle and/or Infected Mushroom. A lot of psytrance I've explored seems to sound kinda the same, and is nowhere near as unique or beautiful as some of the Shpongle and IM songs I've heard.

Any suggestions?

I apologize if this has been already been posted about.. But I'm desparately hunting for some good psytrance. Of course everyone has different taste.. but I'm looking for something similar, if possible, to Shpongle and/or Infected Mushroom. A lot of psytrance I've explored seems to sound kinda the same, and is nowhere near as unique or beautiful as some of the Shpongle and IM songs I've heard.

Any suggestions?

Entheogenic
Aes Dana
Ott

So I ended up getting a free ticket to Spring Frequency. Scorb was so sick. He mentioned a new album coming soon. %)

^ i figured you might be there - do you have any pics to share? i wonder if you talked to any of my friends - so many of them went...

:( and :)

alasdair

I'm not quite sure if I talked to any of your friends alasdair. I remember talking to this israeli kid for a minute and some other guy that remembered me from my chaotic lsd trip at psycircle. Other than that, I was on the dancefloor almost the entire time. The music was so good that I couldn't bare to leave the dancefloor. This is by far the best psytribe party they've had. The tropical hearts area was also a treat. I didn't take any pics but these are ones that I'm in.

408512_4444599162455_541268312_n.jpg

945230_4444586362135_2127279663_n.jpg

Try and make it out to Psychedelic Freakshow.:D

aw01.jpg

^ really good friend of mine :)

i'll check out psychedelic freakshow...

alasdair

Ive finally gotten my head around the basics of abelton :)
Now im sucked in!

Dunno if this link will work for everybody.
But try check it out if you have a chance :)
MayLsd

^nice. digging all the sounds in that track. the bass could use a bit more "umph" if you know what I mean. %)

hehe yeah im getting there :p it's only really my second attempt at writing a song.
ive really fucked with the track since i posted up that link..
heaps "umph"ier bass & kick, and loads of other extra awesome shit.
I'll try upload it today =D

Edit: here ya go :p MayLsd - soundcloud

Only 4-ish weeks to go!!!
Can't wait to get loose again :D

Last edited:
Fuck yeah!!!!

A few of my good buddies just confirmed ELECTRYPNOSE & PSYKOVSKY for a night of mayhem in one of Sydneys underground warehouses =D
So fucking excited!