MAPS Psychedlic Science - MAPS' First-Ever Online Course

Vaya

Bluelight Crew
PSYCHEDELIC SCIENCE: HOW TO APPLY WHAT WE'RE LEARNING TO YOUR LIFE

Co-Produced with the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS)
Host: Brad Burge
5 sessions. Starts May 7

Discover how to apply insights from psychedelic research to your life with leading experts in the fields of psychedelic science, medicine, art, and spirituality.

Scientists around the world are now exploring the risks and benefits of psychedelics—such as MDMA, LSD, psilocybin, ayahuasca, ibogaine, and many more—to recover from trauma, heal illness, enhance creativity, awaken spirituality, and transform consciousness. While psychedelics are still illegal outside of research in most countries, we can still apply what we are discovering to how we understand and live our lives. In this course, you’ll explore:

• How can you apply lessons from modern psychedelic research to your life?
  • What can psychedelic science and spirituality teach you about how to heal from trauma, addiction, and mental illness?
  • What can you do to help people who are having difficult psychedelic experiences?
  • How can you talk openly about psychedelics with your family, friends, and coworkers?
  • How do you use insights from psychedelic science to improve your career, relationships, creative projects, and spiritual life?

In this unique course, you will gain a deeper understanding of psychedelics' potential as treatments for trauma and addiction, learn what's unique about psychedelic experiences, and discover how you can help create contexts for the safe and beneficial use of psychedelics.

Looks like a pretty cool course. I'm a bit iffy on it being hosted on Evolver's website, I mean the home page also has classes on learning from ancient aliens & healing trauma with chakras... Regardless i'd probably still sign up if it didn't conflict with my work schedule, ha.