View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics / Prozac Combos

Yeetdruggie

Bluelighter
I'm about to be put on prozac for anxiety but I really want to trip later on in the year or at least trip one last time prior to starting Prozac. Normally I just take LSD but would be willing to do shrooms, I know though that shrooms/lsd (and basically all other drug use) is discouraged when taking SSRIs. Are there any combos of other psychedelic drugs (not LSD or shrooms) that can be taken on Prozac with minimal negative effects or am I just at a loss where I should trip one last time?

@Yeetdruggie Personally never taken prozac, but have been on paxil, Zoloft, effexor, Lexapro, and others I'm probably forgetting.

Currently on Lexapro for a few months, have safely used lsd, 4acodmt, and 2cbfly recently, and many other things over the years.

Being on SSRIs you just gotta be careful in general w/ everything especially if you're struggling mentally. But I don't think there is anything inherently bad with taking classic psychs on them.

Just err on the side of caution and do that research. I have had one or two uncomfortable experiences while on SSRIs and tripping, but not sure there is actually causation there.