• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health Psychedelics for accelerated learning?

ive found the more you mix (but lowering the dose of each, as to make 1 full dose worth of chemical) the better the nootropic action of phenethylamines are.

for instance take 7mgs of 2ci, 7mgs of 2cb, 7mgs of 2ce and your trip wont be rediculously visual and crazy as if you took either one at a full dose, what youll get is a more well rounded and cosmic expereince that is alot more clear and has alot more depth of cognative function.

ive always wanted to try about 40ug lsd stacked on an extremely light dose of AMT and some hydergine and a mix of all the racetams out there

^I've found mixing different racetams to be anti-nootropic. Especially when aniracetam is involved.

^I've found mixing different racetams to be anti-nootropic. Especially when aniracetam is involved.

Aniracetam - almost sounds like antiracetam - no surprise it's anti-nootropic =D

Seriously though, I find the idea of psychedelics being able to assist in the learning process completely plausible, even in high doses. It is more difficult to apply them for that purpose, however, since the mind tends to wander more when you're tripping, and concentration/attention is less. Stimulants are better in that aspect, but on the other hand, they lack the element of deeply altered consciousness psychedelics can offer. Perhaps some sort of combination of the two would be best for that purpose? For instance, psychedelic amphetamines (the DOx compounds)? Though I do agree that some psychedelics do possess the nootropic properties at lower doses without altering one's focus too excessively.

I quote a piece from the 2C-D entry in PIHKAL to support my point ;)

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS: (with 10 mg) There is something going on, but it is subtle. I find that I can just slightly redirect my attention so that it applies more exactly to what I am doing. I feel that I can learn faster. This is a `smart' pill!

Does that address the thread question?

My own experience with 2C-D has proven otherwise. Different strikes I guess...

if you percieve a lot of difference between them (which many do), even at threshold doses (not that you'd perceive anything at that dose anyway) that is something subjective to you. aka others probably experience what you experience on LSD and mushrooms but flipflopped (mushroom effects from LSD, and vice versa)

Yes I'm well aware of experiments like the Marsh Chapel experiment and distinction studies, that it is my subjective experience is what I meant - also that it can be the other way around. So I think we can say that there is nootropic potential there but it is way unreliable comparing different people.

My own experience with 2C-D has proven otherwise. Different strikes I guess...

Yes it seems so that 2C-D too is unreliable in the same fashion, probably all psychedelics are.
But still I believe in a certain tendency inherent in some molecules more than others. There are those psychedelics that simply feel... spacey ;)

Do you think that substances that seem to have a guiding entity or ally imbedded leave less room for nootropic goals?

^ while a medium-high dose of any psychedelic wouldn't improve memory, i bet a low or threshold dose would for most. that would be interesting to study
ive found the more you mix (but lowering the dose of each, as to make 1 full dose worth of chemical) the better the nootropic action of phenethylamines are.

for instance take 7mgs of 2ci, 7mgs of 2cb, 7mgs of 2ce and your trip wont be rediculously visual and crazy as if you took either one at a full dose, what youll get is a more well rounded and cosmic expereince that is alot more clear and has alot more depth of cognative function.

ive always wanted to try about 40ug lsd stacked on an extremely light dose of AMT and some hydergine and a mix of all the racetams out there
i found this interesting

personally, all the racetams seem to be anti racetamic to me. whether it's a low or attack dose, it seems to cloud my mind. my brain reacts too all substances quite oddly though

Sweet! This is exactly what I was looking to hear. :D

Anyone have experience with specifically mushrooms and this kind of stuff? Or anything else other than LSD?

Yeah but you wouldn't want to assemble a nuclear reactor, carry out neurosurgery or diffuse an explosive device while on LSD. It may assist in some areas, bit in other it's a definite no-no

^ It's funny you say that FnB. I find for things that require absolute sharpness and "with-it"-ness nothing's better than absolutely stone cold birthday suit sober. Not even caffiene.

IMO for doing things like you described your body's natural biochemical state is the best state to be in.

^ yes.

AGREED, I think psychadelics are of course amazing for breakthroughs and new thought patterns, creativity, etc...

But when you just need to be on top of things and "with it" as he said, I think sober is the only way to go

Psychedelics help for 3-dimensional visualization in the mind, which is useful if you're an artist or some sort of artistic engineer. A person I know who was inventing all sorts of brilliant things and modelling them in 3D software is a huge acid head. On the other hand, I have a couple of friends who are convinced that LSD makes them smarter, and so trip way too much and have wound up going way to far into space, losing any sort of sense of practical realism or confidence in their own natural logic.

Yeah but you wouldn't want to assemble a nuclear reactor, carry out neurosurgery or diffuse an explosive device while on LSD. It may assist in some areas, bit in other it's a definite no-no

I LOL'd at that scenario f&b.

"Quick, we only have 8 minutes left to diffuse this bomb!"

-"Shit, this is srs business. Bring me my doses, lets get it done."

:D

huh, I totally forgot about the main topic of the thread, my bad.

YES! I do think psychedelics can accelerate learning but not "while" your learning. For example don't go to class dosed and expect to learn a lot. What I mean is that if you do psychedelics at home and open doors in your mind your intelligence and ability to learn after the experience while your sober will be increased.

My first trip was in grade 11 and after that experience my mind rose to a new level of understanding and intellect. The first part of my psychedelic career had a profound effect on accelerating learning.

Haha I remember going to Calculus on a couple hits of LSD and although I COULD pay attention, it was hard.

I remember thinking "Owww, math hurts".