• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

psychedelic rug

on_the_rugs

Greenlighter
Hello

This question may be a bit silly, but I was wondering if any of you guys would know where to get a rug or a carpet with anykind of psychedelic patterns?
I searched the net but haven't found anything really interesting (although the hits may vary, so let me know if so). I was hoping for more alex greyish kind of psychedelic. Anyway here I am, hoping you're better source than the whole world wide web :)

I should tell you that I'm from Europe/Slovenia, so I was pretty much hoping for an online shop :)

also my first post ever. feels good

Greetings o/

Last edited:
Oh, I already thought this was a dead end :)

The first one has some really awesome stuff, but unfortunately doesn't ship to slo. :/
The second shop does ship, so thanks a bunch!

Gonna try moving this to Second Opinion, maybe it'll generate more discussion there. Lots of fashionistas in SO, for sure!

Why not go with a Persian/Indian type rug? Possibly one of the first depictions of the psychedelic experience.
square_qom_persian_rug1.JPG

I used to have access to numerous "turkish or middle eastern" type rugs. The retail place where I found them used to rent them out for like $20 a month to businesses. Or you could purchase them for $20 cash. I got rid of all 6 of mine, but I kept this one. Is trippy indeed.
heres a link to their online rug store.
They might have that jerry garcia pattern rug or another psychadelic rug in stock or can source one. I saw one with AK-47's and helicopters for $50 Too expensive for me

http://www.jacobsenrugs.com/

Maybe a head shop? I doubt it though. But the one near me has psychedelic posters and sculptures and stuff... Or check out some thrift shops or a flea market. You never know what you could find there.