Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic Experiences and Sex

Keif' Richards

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Hey guys, please forgive me if I'm out of line here or if this has already been covered, but I sort of wanted to discuss this stuff a little bit. I've had maybe 25 psychedelic experiences in my life. Half of them being LSD and the other half being Psilocibin Mushrooms; Mescaline once. Anyway, I've only ever had one sexual encounter while having a serious trip. It was young and I have to say the whole thing seemed meaningless. This is especially true when compared to my most recent situation.

My friend and I were hanging out last night and we ended up splitting a quarter of Mushrooms that I would call of decent potency. I'm no connoisseur but that's how I judged them. Well, I'm not going to get graphic but we hooked up and well, I don't really know how to describe it really, but we rolled around for like a full 6 hours and had sex. I don't know how much of that was actually "sex" as explicitly defined, but whatever. It was a wicked powerful experience. Like, the most emotional experience I think I've had in a long time. I haven't really felt bonded like this to someone in a long time and apparently, the feeling is mutual.

I don't know what I'm getting at exactly, but this was such an intense, almost religious experience that I had to talk about it and thought you guys might have some experiences of note that we could talk about. It's easily the most significant trip I've ever taken. I've been casually hanging out with this person for a few years off and on, but this is different for sure. I feel like I've missed out on a lot. Perhaps I'm having a completely stereotypical experience and I just need to get my head back on straight, but it's a sensation that I can only describe as love.

I totally understand if this is not on-topic or doesn't warrant any replies, but I just had to talk about it. It was too powerful. Hare Krishna ;)

Yeah I’ve had a lot of psychedelic trips, almost always with a significant other, and have had sex for probably 3/4 of them. It’s amazing as you found out haha.

Now if you wanna get REALLY amazing, combine with a low dose of MDMA and get your mind blown

The only sexual experience I've had on drugs not called meth and alcohol was on shrooms once and damn was it weird.....it basically started with a very slow tracing of my fingers on my partner's body for a good three hours and was the slowest build-up to the final climax I have every experienced. Was intensely bonding, as you experienced.

Meth sex though....trust me.....almost worth the meth........almost.

Ever since buying a book in the 1970's entitled "sex on drugs", I pursued the experience. All I can say is that the most incredible experiences I've had have been on acid. It can be weird as in being projected back to feelings of sexulaity in early childhood, or dissolving into my partner and becoming one with her, but hey, sex is a weird (and wonderful) experience. Or MDMA and Ketamine. Glad you found it worthwhile.

Lower dose ketamine is pretty good. MDA is great and LSD is god tier if done right.

Sex on psychedelics is interesting, it can either be really good or really bad but usually good IME. When you have that deep intimacy with another on that level it’s mind blowing.. That said I can also imagine sex with someone where the connection isn’t 100% would feel really awkward.

God damn being tied down for so long it’s been a long time since I’ve had sex like that.. :/ After a decade things change..

-GC

Lower dose ketamine is pretty good. MDA is great and LSD is god tier if done right.

Sex on psychedelics is interesting, it can either be really good or really bad but usually good IME. When you have that deep intimacy with another on that level it’s mind blowing.. That said I can also imagine sex with someone where the connection isn’t 100% would feel really awkward.

God damn being tied down for so long it’s been a long time since I’ve had sex like that.. :/ After a decade things change..

-GC

38 years ... and menopause.

One caveat though - having tasted what might be thought of as the ultimate 'forbidden fruit', non-drug sex experiences can seem less than amazing in comparison!