• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Psychedelic Comedy TV

Noodle473

Bluelighter
Wanted to share one of my favorite shows that doesn't seem to popular, but let me know if you know about it already. Its called Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy, Noel is the punk kid from Mighty Boosh if you know that. The show incorporates a lot of sexually perverse jokes, crazy face paint and illogic into a nice comedy. I like watching it stoned and id really like to watch it tripping, although it might not be for everyone, it could be taken as too dark or mind-fucking for some. But check it out :

The first episode

^ it's pretty out there.

if you liked that, you should seek out 'vic reeves big night out' and 'reeves and mortimer' both of which definitely influenced this kind of uk tv comedy.

alasdair

Last edited:
I love these types of shows. You know, the ones where you're not sure if its brilliant or retarded.

lol pretty messed up, wouldn't mind watching while on a psych but normally i just can't maintain interest in something that out there. It's like watching the wall while sober, it just doesn't work as well.

^ i personally didn't like it; if they made the drug use more realistic, it would have been funnier.

Yeah, Drunk and on Drugs kinda sucks - it really shows how much those guys needed Mike Clattenburg.

lol pretty messed up, wouldn't mind watching while on a psych but normally i just can't maintain interest in something that out there. It's like watching the wall while sober, it just doesn't work as well.

I concur. It just didn't do it for me, although it is something that I would share with others because of how ridiculous it is. I'll possibly give it another shot while on psychs if I remember to.

Hadn't seen either of these, so i checked them out....

Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy I liked and had a few laughs.

But The Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour was below average and I found it hard to watch it all the way through, a shame after I enjoyed TPB's so much. Don't think I'll be watching that one again.