View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic Brainfunk

telepathetic

Bluelighter
So, everyone, y'all probably all read my other posts (or if you didn't, might look at my other posts) and in a couple of them I'm posting freaked out thinking I'm dying. I'm finally coming out of that shell (still a bit worried because almost all my lymph nodes are palpable and I've got some pretty strong backpain), but I'm starting to believe that I just caused myself some anxiety from overusing 4-MMC (alot, two 5g binges, and then a couple methylone/meph/butylone combinations, yes stupid.). I also think something that may have added to it is going a bit far into the psychedelic realm while at a young age, I think my brain is developing a bit suddenly and my brain is confused. Suddenly, I feel myself in a wierd sort of haze, hard to talk to people, hard to understand what others are saying, anxiety, mood swings, uncomfortable body feelings. I've tried to take a couple drugs while in this (after a couple months of a break and it not helping very much), mainly mushrooms, which ended in me desperatly swallowing benzos and then yelling at a bunch of people to get out of my car (at a festival-- not like myself at all), 2c-i which made it extremely hard to socialize (the opposite of what it used to do to me, mdma once (stupidly, now that I think back, which made my heart go 150bpm and my bp spike really high), an opiate which I didn't enjoy because it made it harder to want to socialize. I havn't smoked pot in nearly a year or so, but the past week I've smoked a couple times because it helped me to finally get over my thinking I am dying-- and also helped me socialize. I've stopped that also because I don't want to make this situation worse. Before anyone recommends a drug break, I did that and it helped a bit, but yeah.

I dunno, am I just growing up? Just a chemical imbalance that will fix itself? Permenant brain damage from research chems? The thinking I have a disease is pretty much out of my head after doing a 4 week regimen on Sam-E, 5-htp, st johns wort, and GABA, which I stopped a week ago, though as I said some things still concern me, even though the doctor says not to worry about it.
Should I start taking nootropics, just let it be, or what?

I post this in PD because I feel like having the psychedelic mindstate at such a young age and then my brain growing contributes to this alot, and also because I feel others here may be able to relate more, If its out of place mods can feel free to move it.

It sounds like over-thinking, and jumping to extreme conclusions from simple ideas. I use to do this when i was a bit younger and had alot of exposure to LSD.

I believed every little symptoms (headache, muscle pain, general sickness) was a symptom of something worse like a brain tumor or an impending heart attack. I would advise to just abstain from everything for a while, give yourself time to relax and come back to yourself.

Lol, this is my old thread. Seems I've been suffering quite some time. I wound up recovering from these benders and spent some time feeling somewhat normal. Now stimulant abuse fucked me up even worse! You'd think I'd have learned by now

Hey man, sometimes we're a bit slow at learning. I fucked myself up long-term with stimulant use and then when I quit that I switched straight to binge drinking which did me no favours. 14 years later, I'm still a binge drinker and all the psychologically beneficial effects from my early pre-meth MDMA and mushroom use days are just a shadow of a memory.

Last edited: