Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Protonitazene Reporr

Billowtasters

Greenlighter
This substance is very nice. Get a hot warm fuzzy feeling that lasts about 2 hours before it slowly fades off over the next 2-3 hours.

Confidence is boosted, mood is elevated. Pain is taken away.

I first attempted with a nasal spray however being extra cautious I made the spray a bit too weak and required many a squirts to build up to the opiate warmth.

I then decided the next day to simply snort some with an eye balled amount as the scales would not pick it up. I do not revoke d this but I had my batch tested and it came up as about 40% pure. This would be low for most drugs but for this drug I am grateful for it.

It is very fine yellow crystals.

The one thing that I liked most was my ability to urinate with ease 4 hours after dosing. One of the main reasons for me disliking other opiates.

Is it addictive? Of course. Please do not try this drug unless you are very experienced.

Are you able to dissolve any in water? Have Proto & Meto coming soon and need to know how to dissolve for IV apparently water isn't the best

Be SO careful. The dose-response curve of that class isn't great. I suspect that is why it was never made.

CCOc1ccc(cc1)[C@@H](C=O)c1nc2cc(ccc2n1CCN(CC)CC)[N+]([O-])=O

BTW this appears to be legal and is some x4 more potent than the parent compound. I don't THINK it's any more complex to make with just 1 precursor being substituted (and that you would have to have made) but while the potency of the parent is x60 (oral) to x1500 (IV) in animal models, it's reasonable to suggest that this would be some x6000 M.

VERY dangerous but given that it would require a more sophisticated infrastructure to make, at least only experts will ever produce it. Blotters would seem appropriate.

I found it in a German-language journal and it doesn't even show up in PubChem which suggests that it's a VERY rare compound.

I suspect it's TI is larger and that it has higher NOP affinity so who knows it it's better, as good as or worse than the parent. I'm GUESSING someone has tried it suggesting the cost and/or action makes it a worse target than the range of analogues that keep turning up.

I'm also pretty sure that the nitro moiety can be swapped for a trimethylsilyl.... making it the first DOA that has a silicon molecule in it....

While curious to know what it's like, first hand, I think I'll pass, seeing how quickly it becomes fatal.
Why they don't make norphenadoxone, is beyond me

While curious to know what it's like, first hand, I think I'll pass, seeing how quickly it becomes fatal.
Why they don't make norphenadoxone, is beyond me

Because it's legal and because most people don't understand QSAR and why that methyl side-chain is key to the orientation of one of the benzene rings. Is the fluoromethyl side-chain viable? If not, swapping the morpholine to thiomorpholine is also possible....

But I think it's just cheap and known to be active. Let's face it, buyer do not seem discerning...