Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Propylhexedrine - Third Time Experience- Plugged and Oral

vin

Greenlighter
I have used Propylhexedrine on two other occasions and both times were horrible experiences. But tonight, being that finals are tomorrow and I needed a study aid and couldn't find adderall, ritalin or meth I decided what the hell, I'll give the benzedrex inhalers one more try. I'm glad I did.

00:00 - I place the cotton from the inhaler in small dish and covere it with vinegar, squeezing and pushing on it over the period of 45. Before preparing to plug half the liquid, I take 7.5mg of Mirtazapine, which I find calms me down.

00:45 - I suck up half the liquid into a needless syringe and mix it with a little water as to not burn my bum. I injected it in my anus. The burn was not as bad as I thought. It came mostly from the menthol I think.

01:00 - I believe I start to feel the effects coming on very gradually and they are pleasant to my surprise. At this point I take my nightly dose of 5mg Olanzapine and continue on studying.

01:20 - I feel as though the effects from the plugged solution have reached their peak and I gulp down the rest of the solution making the full dose 250mg of Propylhexedrine.

01:50 - I begin to feel the effects from the oral administration taking hold. They are marked by a clean stimulation, focus, and a mild euphoric feeling which stayed static. When I say euphoria, I don't mean like Heroin euphoria. It was more of just a very clean sense of well being. I usually have stomach issues due to anxiety and they became completely eradicated.

02:30 - Now the effects are definitely at their peak. My focus and willingness to study for my test tomorrow has increased by 20x. I am extremely alert and it feels good just to sit and study. This makes me believe that there is definitely some dopamine action going on. I am still yet to get any side effects, not even jaw clenching.

03:00 - The effects are staying constant and I am feeling pretty damn good. I wonder why the last two times I took Propylhexedrine, I reacted harshly to it.

05:00 - Surprisingly the "euphoric" effects are still present but I notice that I am experiencing some jaw movement and clenching. Vasoconstriction to the max as well.

05:10 - I decide to take another 7.5mg of Mirtazapine and I take 1mg of Xanax XR as a preemptive strike to the comedown and I continue studying as nice rushes of tingles climb up my legs and arms.

05:30 - I am very surprised that the general sense of well being is still here. I'm going to chalk it up to the fact I have some downers in my system and they have cleared me of a lot of the side effects allowing me to concentrate on the positive aspects of the drug. Now waiting for the rest of the Mirtazapine to kick in and go to sleep.

05:50 - Finished study and I am feeling quite relax as if I could sleep. Going to try, hopefully I can.

All in all this was a very good experience. I would suggest, if you were going to try Propylhexedrine, to have a benzo or a downer on hand. Mirtazapine and Olanzapine work very well for calming me down and don't make me tired necessarily. They feel almost like benzos to me. But that's just a side note.

Also, I read a lot of people saying that you need to keep the cotton in for 24. Maybe I only got half of the experience, but it definitely worked and was a really good substitute for amphetamines.
14.gif