• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Proper Disposal of NBOMe

Idk thinking about the hundreds of tonnes of actually toxic and carcinogenic waste that is dumped into water every year.
Now compare that to people dumping their personal stash down the toilet every once in awhile
Not only that I don't really think psychoactives would be necessarily dangerous to the environment.

Find a way to sneak into NASA, put on one of their rockets, and shoot it into space.

Dude. Really? Put it in the fucking garbage can. Flush it. Dig a hole and bury it. Give it to a friend who wants it. Get some dynamite and blow it up. Tie it to a brick and drop it off a boat in the middle of the ocean. Strap to an Arrow and shoot into Grand Canyon. Mail it to doctor suess

Last edited:
You must purify it by dissolving the compound in a vial of holy water, thrice recite the D.A.R.E pledge below, both out loud and in your heart, and then smash the accursed mixture with a grave digger's shovel.

Dare-Pledge.jpg

May Christ forgive you for bringing this pox upon the Earth.

Haha great way to start everyday!

Some might call it overreacting, but rather being safe than sorry is very smart and responsible. And I agree about nuke's idea being awesome!
Incineration is an option but if you cannot control incinerating instead of vaporizing then it could be a safety hazard.

I'm not sure if adding a strong acid or base would convert it but then you'd have to dispose of that and neutralizing probably makes the whole thing pointless so doesn't seem practical.
But it does raise the question: would you also be this careful disposing the corresponding 2C-X? What if the amount of the 2C-X was much bigger and it amounted to the same number of doses?

From what I understand things like cocaine metabolites are detected in waste and they try to do calculations on that. Also apparently a lot of medications are found. But if we consider how many coke users are pissing away unmetabolized cocaine and how many (or few) people would be flushing an NBOMe compound, which would be realistically expected to pose a problem? It's just a question, I think that on principle none of it is any good.

I am reminded of recycling. In some cases recycled goods are just rejoined with the rest of waste and the only apparent point is psychological conditioning which would hopefully lead to more conscientious behavior, and maybe preparing people for the real thing even though the disposal process is still in development. (My dad did environmental management for a while, and it is very crookedly interesting it is, some of it is treated phobically and with obvious lack of understanding while other stuff is treated carelessly).

Ideology can also get complicated and philosophically or analytically debatable, the many are made up of many of the few. Short-term futility can seem like a very poor principle to live by and an opportunistic justification, but can at the same time be proven realistic using stastistical data. So what to do?

I propose you use nuke's suggestion because it is still fucking awesome anyway! =D

Last edited:
This thread is amazing, but I'm proud of the OP for thinking of the children and not just flushing it, who knows what could happen... (seriously, you shouldn't just flush poison/drugs/oil/etc down the drain)

Love the epoxy idea, you could hang it on your wall after. Incineration seems unsafe, you could possibly inhale the fumes.
If you're that worried just call Poison Control, I'm sure they'd help you out.
(don't tell them it's yours.. as if I have to say that)

By the way, in our country there is also such a thing as small chemical waste for stuff like fixer photographers use.
I guess all of that probably goes to a similar place the chemical waste goes to from organic chemistry labs like the one I interned at...

Which I might add always amazed me as a student because I always imagined random reactions creating extremely hazardous stuff like explosives.

You beat me to it on the chemical waste, Solipsis. In the lab we just put it in a bin and it gets sent off just like recycled paper. This image about sums it up:

CHW01f.jpg

A simple answer: Sodium hypochlorite solution, aka common "chlorine" bleach.

Pour half a glass of regular 5% bleach per gram and stir your powder and blotters into it, then let sit overnight and dispose by flushing. The NaOCl will strip the methyls off and turn the phenols into highly halogenated quinones which have normal toxicity (not unlike a pesticide) but no superpotent toxicity or psychedelic like effects.

1. Find a guy who likes Insane Clown Posse.
2. Ask him if he went to the Gathering of the Juggalos.
3. Then ask him if he did acid there.
4. Then tell him you have alot of it
is the only "acid" that went around there, and according to the News Sources.
They absolutely loved it.
5. ????
6. Profit.

The world could use less Juggalos, so i was happy to see that substance was rampant at their music festival.