Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Prison Drugs. Adderall+Methylphenidate (Concerta ground up), Wellbutrin+Lithium

Oxydexmorphetamine

Greenlighter
I was in a place now known as TJJD, then it was known as TYC or the Texas Youth Commission.
Known to be the worst juvenile prisons, un-surprisingly drugs were not un-common. Even real drugs, but you needed rank and money to get those and those, being a white kid from El Paso Texas (border town) I refused to join the skin heads who needed me for my "brains" and couldn't really fit in so it was just me, and only me while I was there.
I took Adderall there-as did many kids (TYC/TJJD is not one single facility. They're multiple facilities. Because of all the meds I went to the orientation facility on, they sent me to a very, very disturbing facility in Corsicana, TX. I tell you this because that is why so many kids were on Adderall, because of the specific facility I was at) and every day we would get around with others to "mix".
The most common mixture was Adderall, Wellbutrin, and Lithium. I thought it was weird that they insisted on putting lithium in-most wouldn't snort any until they found an "L" as they called it there. I used to tell them it does the opposite in the brain which is what I thought incorrectly thinking of it similar to an anti psychotic (blocks dopamine) back then. (I'm still curious about the nuerochemistry with lithium if anyone is willing to share they're knowledge.)
We would go to the bathroom, the dude that was best at "peeling" (sucking on a concerta pill for about 30 seconds, then peeling it so it comes out just right) would go into the bathroom, all of us besides the hardcore gangbangers from Houston, Dallas, Austin etc. nervous, hoping we get our fair share.
And out the peeler would come and we'd all try to non-saliently get our "fix".
The first time I snorted the mixture, it burnt like a biiitch! Mostly from the lithium, but when I first did it, I felt like the lithium made it hit me instantly. *BOOM*, I started feeling gooood!. Much more than a dex/salts high, with a calming sensation of lithium making it a uniquely pleasant feeling, though on the comedown, the lithium made me feel like shit. I hate mood stabilizing effects. I rather be way up or way down (unless your talkin' speed ballin' lol). I still don't get besides the fact that 1. it makes it hit "harder" (makes it burn. I asked almost all the kids in my unit that did "A's" with "Dubs" and "L's" why they added the L and they mostly said they like the burning sensation but in different words which I found only slightly odd. Slightly because everybody there-even the most unlikely hardcore Hoova Crip gang members had cuts on them. Not all but an un-exaggerated estimation is %90 at least. 9 out of ten kids easily.) In my opinion it DID make it hit much faster.
2. It clears out a snuffy nose (but once it's over your nose it 10x more snuffy.)

Does anyone have any guesses as to why they were so persistent on adding lithium?
I was on 3 different dorms my 2 years there (from 16-18) and they all insisted on it.
But while I do see some plus factors on adding the Lithium, I just don't think it's worth the drowsy come down.

Thanks for Reading!

Seems to me they were just being stupid kids, thinking they would get a better high from mixing in whatever they could find. It probably started by kids snorting whatever they could get their hands on and thinking the lithium enhanced it. I will say it is pretty damn stupid to snort lithium. If you have a legit prescription you should take it as prescribed (and only if you really need it and it helps you, because the stuff isn't harmless by any means). They have to do blood tests like every month with lithium because it's pretty toxic and has some nasty side-effects. I highly doubt it actually made the high better, most likely just a placebo. Just seems to be a case of kids desperate to get high by any means.

Hardcore Hoova Crip gang, hahahahahaha. In a Texas youth facility. Maybe because you're younger, they seem hard. Or, hell, maybe the 15 of them were all together a rough bunch, but inside TDC (Texas department of Corrections), you'll see those were just some punk ass kids. Sounded like some easy ass time, feel blessed.
I advise, next time, however-
Putting gum inside an orange, two weeks later.. PRESTO! Pure, unadulterated, LSD.

I was in a place now known as TJJD, then it was known as TYC or the Texas Youth Commission.
Known to be the worst juvenile prisons, un-surprisingly drugs were not un-common. Even real drugs, but you needed rank and money to get those and those, being a white kid from El Paso Texas (border town) I refused to join the skin heads who needed me for my "brains" and couldn't really fit in so it was just me, and only me while I was there.
I took Adderall there-as did many kids (TYC/TJJD is not one single facility. They're multiple facilities. Because of all the meds I went to the orientation facility on, they sent me to a very, very disturbing facility in Corsicana, TX. I tell you this because that is why so many kids were on Adderall, because of the specific facility I was at) and every day we would get around with others to "mix".
The most common mixture was Adderall, Wellbutrin, and Lithium. I thought it was weird that they insisted on putting lithium in-most wouldn't snort any until they found an "L" as they called it there. I used to tell them it does the opposite in the brain which is what I thought incorrectly thinking of it similar to an anti psychotic (blocks dopamine) back then. (I'm still curious about the nuerochemistry with lithium if anyone is willing to share they're knowledge.)
We would go to the bathroom, the dude that was best at "peeling" (sucking on a concerta pill for about 30 seconds, then peeling it so it comes out just right) would go into the bathroom, all of us besides the hardcore gangbangers from Houston, Dallas, Austin etc. nervous, hoping we get our fair share.
And out the peeler would come and we'd all try to non-saliently get our "fix".
The first time I snorted the mixture, it burnt like a biiitch! Mostly from the lithium, but when I first did it, I felt like the lithium made it hit me instantly. *BOOM*, I started feeling gooood!. Much more than a dex/salts high, with a calming sensation of lithium making it a uniquely pleasant feeling, though on the comedown, the lithium made me feel like shit. I hate mood stabilizing effects. I rather be way up or way down (unless your talkin' speed ballin' lol). I still don't get besides the fact that 1. it makes it hit "harder" (makes it burn. I asked almost all the kids in my unit that did "A's" with "Dubs" and "L's" why they added the L and they mostly said they like the burning sensation but in different words which I found only slightly odd. Slightly because everybody there-even the most unlikely hardcore Hoova Crip gang members had cuts on them. Not all but an un-exaggerated estimation is %90 at least. 9 out of ten kids easily.) In my opinion it DID make it hit much faster.
2. It clears out a snuffy nose (but once it's over your nose it 10x more snuffy.)

Does anyone have any guesses as to why they were so persistent on adding lithium?
I was on 3 different dorms my 2 years there (from 16-18) and they all insisted on it.
But while I do see some plus factors on adding the Lithium, I just don't think it's worth the drowsy come down.

Thanks for Reading!

Was there this thigh sex phenomenon I heard about or just full on gay sex ?

Putting gum inside an orange, two weeks later.. PRESTO! Pure, unadulterated, LSD.

Oh thats like snorting ground up cat poop off a lady boys dick(the kind from tialand are the best) while inserting a moldy spounge rectally will cause DMT like halucinations!!
Or smoking exactly 23 ounces of banana peels after have your way with them in a forceful manner( causes the banana tryptamines to break free from gheir banana prisions).
God i love liveing in the idiotic fairyland where absurd ideas are not just believed but actually performed...

Hahaha no, my comment was not directed towards you. Sorry if it seemed so. There are quite a few peoplewho believe such absurdities.

Naa man hahah, cuz we had abilify, xyprexa, mood stabilizers , (stupid shit like that that just makes it impossible to be really happy)
Cuz they had a thing for lithium, and man, when I snorted it it all like..hit me at once,
and the drip already starts
(I think thats why they do it)
I do liiike wellbutrin+ Diphen [:

never been a snow white (if you know what I mean) fan but I LOOOVE amps and the WB just synergises good

Hardcore Hoova Crip gang, hahahahahaha. In a Texas youth facility. Maybe because you're younger, they seem hard. Or, hell, maybe the 15 of them were all together a rough bunch, but inside TDC (Texas department of Corrections), you'll see those were just some punk ass kids. Sounded like some easy ass time, feel blessed.
Thats a jailhouse myth man,
Do research, Texas has had the roughest juvenile state (they don't have fed for us "kids") "school" as they call it Hahahha,
state prison,
I was at the MH one and dude, idk I'm not proud of it but it's quite an expierence to go through the things I did,
I fought, I wasn't a bitch, and I found that I was better than alot of the shit I was doing so I'm thankful of it regardless.|
And why hate...?
We should all open our minds on life itself....
Look at the corruption of the gov, we as people should form an army against them,
(watch obama assinate, ha na jk. but really though)
Fuck a duck and suck apoetbjslh;kgdls;jg

Mature right?

Last edited:
Oh thats like snorting ground up cat poop off a lady boys dick(the kind from tialand are the best) while inserting a moldy spounge rectally will cause DMT like halucinations!!
Or smoking exactly 23 ounces of banana peels after have your way with them in a forceful manner( causes the banana tryptamines to break free from gheir banana prisions).
God i love liveing in the idiotic fairyland where absurd ideas are not just believed but actually performed...
|

Did you know that putting one fourth kitchen soda,
Mixed with your mom's tight ass,
(like damn...i wonder why you came out like that homie ahhaxD)
and then some other female with aids, carefully extract the aids,
inject and dude its caused by the stupidy and illogical of your concious/typing and you can go suck a dick because you brought that up they're for your hiding behind the computer because you feel safe and I find that funny.
Your stupid in my opinon-more like naive..idk well enough but you gotta start not having aids...its getting old /:

ya, I believe TDC's worse, there were alotta kids going there and i felt bad cuz they worn't bad kids they just were really mentally..fucked
mostly (one of the only diagnoses I believe in, that evolve into personality disorders....)
Alot of them-i was diagnosed this when I was pretty young to. Now I show all BPD symptoms and they did to but worse and more like an attachment type disorder...our generation is getting kinda fucked , the only thing I have faith in (if anyone is christian/catholic and has READ the bible then IMO...Naivety) mankind that we'll become more aware of the lies-foreal though proven lies, look up Martin luther kings family law suit, or google: American gov responsible for MLKs death,
Its there...proven...MLK's family won a lawsuit against the federal government.

I highly doubt that gum and orange peeel works tho tbh, too tweaked to look it up.
Just want to create lol [x
\

|

Did you know that putting one fourth kitchen soda,
Mixed with your mom's tight ass,
(like damn...i wonder why you came out like that homie ahhaxD)
and then some other female with aids, carefully extract the aids,
inject and dude its caused by the stupidy and illogical of your concious/typing and you can go suck a dick because you brought that up they're for your hiding behind the computer because you feel safe and I find that funny.
Your stupid in my opinon-more like naive..idk well enough but you gotta start not having aids...its getting old /:

Dude, wtf are you going on about?? You should really slow down on the high posts if your unable to create a coheriant parragraph...

And ima just put this right here;
I highly doubt that gum and orange peeel works tho tbh, too tweaked to look it up.
Just want to create lol [x
\

Just case you didnt realize that what i said was sarcastic(but people really do this shit), cus from your two responces i dont know. Blueligjt is a harm reduction site. So dont just injest random household products with mold hopeing for a high.

Come on guys...use the thing between your eyes.

Last edited:
I don't know lol.
Only valid excuse of mine is I was uberly fucked up and am not trying to get that fucked up anymore