• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Preventing come-up throw-up (MDMA)

Deep breathing and walk/dance, music..... anything to distract you.

Oh god I hate that feeling of sudden doom when your either coming up really fast or just high as fuck and you can feel the spew coming on and you know you cant do anything to stop it. Its especially bad when your in a nightclub in the middle of 100 people... I have had to run to the bin a few times and its quite embarrassing :( People end up thinking you just cant handle your drugs and shouldnt take them or your one of those idiots that takes 10 pills in a night but its not that at all, I just have a really weak stomach at times hence why I usually dont drink alcohol.

I am not a big spewer but I have used hard drugs today(not MDMA, opiates) and ive been throwing up all day its not nice. Not sure if there could possibly be a bad interaction but maxolon its great for nausea, maybe I shouldnt mention it because im not sure if something could potentiallly happen if you took maxolon and MDMA but I take it with opiates and it works well, dont know why I havent bothered today :p

Last edited:
Oh god I hate that feeling of sudden doom when your either coming up really fast or just high as fuck and you can feel the spew coming on and you know you cant do anything to stop it. Its especially bad when your in a nightclub in the middle of 100 people... I have had to run to the bin a few times and its quite embarrassing :(

Sudden doom indeed! No mistaking that feeling-step aside people! 8(
Yes, there are prescription antiemetics out there... I found Stemzine in the medicine cabinet but have been reluctant to use it in with conjunction with MDMA as I'm unsure of interaction. It is a dopamine (D2) receptor antagonist...similar to Maxolon...looking on net I can't find anything unequivocal about whether either are safe to have with MDxx

The only times I have been nauseous have been because of dosing too much, having drunken alcohol that night OR being anxious, if you are prone to anxiety you might find it helpful to drop your pill when your mind is at ease a bit :)

I used to get nausea and baaaad come up shits after dropping pills do I switched to shelving and problem solved! Honestly it works a treat and provided the pipes are clear you get more bang for your buck and a really strong come up.

The last pill I dropped about 3 years ago was a dirty brown ck and it gave me the worse come up shits ever, I had to use the toilet at the party that had no lock and was at least 6 feet from the door, the music was so loud there was no way I could hear the girls knocking on the door and lo and behold I got walked in on mid shit. It's hard to look cool when you have the poo grimace chewing your face off, pants around your ankles and trying to keep it together while yelling at someone to shut the door.

Don't take so much all at once..

Take it in 2 or 3 doses.. you don't even have to wait to come up before taking the others.. just leave like 10 mins or so.

Oh no CassandaGemini!!! Im sure that would have been embarrassing :/

Ive noticed lately whenever I use hard drug I need to go number 2 before I have the drugs. Maybe it excitement/anxiety?

I always tend to throw up when coming up on MDMA, its really the only drug that makes me throw up a lot when im coming up hard and it always freaks people out, they always think im OD'ing or something but MDMA just turns my stomach upside down for some reason. I dont think dosing a few little doses would help, no matter what im going to spew if I get to the level of muntedness that I like to be at, its just a fact of MDMA use for me so unless you can use Maxolon or other medication for nausea then it may be something you just have to deal with. Maybe try plugging though too because I have found that different ROA can make a big difference with nausea and plugging seems to cause the least nausea out of all the ROA. Snorting pills/MDMA is yucky!, injecting is not advised at all, even if its pure MDMA(and thats coming from an IV user!), sublingual probably wouldnt make all that much difference and oral is oral so give plugging a try and you may be pleasantly suprised(with the effects and the lack of nausea :) )

Stay safe and test your pills!

Are you guys chewing them at all? I remember when I used to parachute (tissue paper bombs) that always made me feel nauseous and dry heaving.

heh .. thread asking how to stop spewing while coming up ...

looks like it really is making a good comeback ..

I never use to fight the spew, i use to love it, was so nice to releive that come up anxiety :p

Try taking it on an empty stomach. l

I honestly say i've done that in the past and just thrown up the pill because ive had nothing in my stomach. I honestly think that's a bad idea. Just my 2 cents :\

DONT TAKE IT ON AN EMPTY STOMACH.

Ever get antiobiotics or some other prescription from the doctor that says "take with food or milk"? That's because taking it on an empty stomach upsets your stomach horribly and having something else in the stomach to coat the stomach lining helps you digest the pill without extra nausea.

I mean, I certainly wouldn't recommend eating a significantly large meal right before rolling, but you should not do drugs on an empty stomach imo. Try and eat a banana with your pill, at the very least! Bananas are good for calming your stomach.

I used to always puke when I'd eat ecstasy and it helped a bit to take it one half at a time, and make sure I had something small to eat beforehand. Good luck <3

bang on the money!

^agreed. having a little something in the stomach always reduces the chance of throwing up and the nausea some experience on the come-up.

avoid milk, though;)

I've only felt nauseous from MDMA if I haven't eaten enough all day, and if my stomach has been completely empty for the past few hours.

Ginger does calm the stomach by soothing the vagas nerve, but it has to be taken fresh. The pills are not nearly as effective. I would advise you to take the ginger before taking the pills to give it a bit of time to work. I don't know why people say ginger is rubbish... it's practically a cure all for stomach problems. I prefer ginger tea by putting some fresh ginger in hot water, but if you're out and about that wouldn't be too convenient.

Roiboos tea also works. In Africa where it comes from, it is used as a stomach remedy. In the absence of other remedies, I've used roiboos tea to cure stomach problems. It saved me from puking hell when I last had food poisoning.

Also, and I know this is a bit weird, but Marmite fixes all stomach problems. There is something about the fermented yeast in it that sooths the lining of the stomach. I just eat a bit on a cracker before I do anything that might upset my stomach, like taking mushrooms, and then there are no problems. Not everyone likes the taste though. Vegemite does not work the same way at all and I don't know why. (Ozzies, please don't kill me for saying so!)

Last edited:
if marmite is effective, would you think vegemite may be as well?

MDMA is a potent seritonin releaser in the brain and stomach. Seritonin in your stomach makes you feel sick, but generally wont make you yack unless youve got acid reflux issues, are really dehydrated, or have an empty/naturally sensitive stomach etc etc complicating things. Alcohol is a terrible combo for nausea and in my experience only takes away from a good mdma roll anyway. Once something makes you yack though, your bodies memory of what was the cause of that will stick and you become sensitised to it because your bodies trying to stop you poisoning yourself. It will decrease over time, but if your doing it again and again and yacking each time its probably not ever going to get better again. Your best bet is to go with the seritonin blocking antinauseates id say or plug away for awhile. Glass of milk/milo and banana is a pretty good pre roll prep too