Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Preventing come-up throw-up (MDMA)

E-lover

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I have been on here for a while now but forgot my password for my old account so just made a new one..

Anywho as the title states, I'm wondering on any remedies or ways of preventing the come-up throw-up when I have MDMA/Ecstasy...

I never used to throw up but ever since the first time i dropped while being really drunk i have thrown up 95% of the time when coming up..

It doesnt really affect the roll at all, after I chunder i feel fine ;)

But it sorta sucks too coz i dont think anyone really wants to throw up lol and i also feel bad especially at festivals coz a friend will always come with me and look after me while i chunder and i feel bad that theyre here looking after me while they could be partying..

So yer if anyone has any ideas to help that would be great :D

Thanks Bluelighters

Try taking it on an empty stomach. Also have a few ginger tablets a bit before you drop. They are great for nausea and are natural

Try taking it on an empty stomach. Also have a few ginger tablets a bit before you drop. They are great for nausea and are natural

You want to be careful that you don't actually spew while taking the ginger tablets as that is one of the most painful experiences ever and burns for weeks.

drop less/drink less?

was at a festival once, these girls were walking past and all of a sudden one of them projectile spews right at our feet, there was a bright pink pill clearly visible in the midst of the clear liquid vomit, my mate fishes the pill out and throws it down his gullet so quick it wasn't funny...i will never ever forget it, crazy weekend, only when your young and dumb. moral of the story...

Last edited:
moral of the story...

waste not, want not?

i've done the same a few times myself, though, fished from my own spew.

i remember around 04-05 when the awesome pink playstations were doing the rounds, was walking to the club and started coming up hard one my first one when i dropped a 2nd right before we entered said nightclub. spewed the pill i just swallowed and it was still perfectly intact in the middle of the spew so i picked that fucker out and put it straight back down the gullet.

one of the best nights of my life it was!=D

Better out than in.

Nothing worse than finding some one else's sneaky spew hiding behind a sofa cushion though :(

If it's just on the come up then it's not too big a problem, but I used to spew all through the peak and I stopped taking pills because of it until I discovered this solution.

Forget ginger. It's rubbish. Your problem is that the serotonin receptors in your gut are responding to the peak. You need something that works at that level.

You need to take travacalm with dimenhydrinate in it. It's an OTC anti airsickness medication. Take two half an hour before you take your pill, then one with every further dose, and you should be alright. This will work.

Haha. these days I actually have the problem of really needing to shit on the come up on pills. Fucking sucks. GI tract is messed up for at least a day after taking it.

Never spewed on MDMA though. Have felt a bit nausous on high doses. But it is a good kind of nausea if that makes sense. It hits with the waves of euphoria I feel.

Hey guys,

I have been on here for a while now but forgot my password for my old account so just made a new one..

Anywho as the title states, I'm wondering on any remedies or ways of preventing the come-up throw-up when I have MDMA/Ecstasy...

I never used to throw up but ever since the first time i dropped while being really drunk i have thrown up 95% of the time when coming up..

It doesnt really affect the roll at all, after I chunder i feel fine ;)

But it sorta sucks too coz i dont think anyone really wants to throw up lol and i also feel bad especially at festivals coz a friend will always come with me and look after me while i chunder and i feel bad that theyre here looking after me while they could be partying..

So yer if anyone has any ideas to help that would be great :D

Thanks Bluelighters

maybe lower your dose :p also like psytaco said try get some ginger into you its very good for nausea :)

Haha. these days I actually have the problem of really needing to shit on the come up on pills. Fucking sucks. GI tract is messed up for at least a day after taking it.

Never spewed on MDMA though. Have felt a bit nausous on high doses. But it is a good kind of nausea if that makes sense. It hits with the waves of euphoria I feel.

LOL i always get the before im about to dose.i haaave to take a crap just as i dose or before i dose.

Take an antiemetic like maxalon but just make sure to do so a bit before taking the E and find out if there are any contraindications as I can't remember.... Fuck finding the sneaky sofa spew.... especially if you sat in the shit!!!

If it's just on the come up then it's not too big a problem, but I used to spew all through the peak and I stopped taking pills because of it until I discovered this solution.

Forget ginger. It's rubbish. Your problem is that the serotonin receptors in your gut are responding to the peak. You need something that works at that level.

You need to take travacalm with dimenhydrinate in it. It's an OTC anti airsickness medication. Take two half an hour before you take your pill, then one with every further dose, and you should be alright. This will work.

Thanks everyone for your replies..You guys are great ;)

Will deffs try the ginger and the travacalm too, thanks

However i will not be trying the lower dosage route :p lol I only take 100mg MDMA caps so its not like its a massive dose, the rocks are strong and pure tho which i've been told can cause nausea..

Cheeers

Hahaha same, I spend the comeup sitting on the loo, gurning my ass off with one eye open and one half closed LOL

DONT TAKE IT ON AN EMPTY STOMACH.

Ever get antiobiotics or some other prescription from the doctor that says "take with food or milk"? That's because taking it on an empty stomach upsets your stomach horribly and having something else in the stomach to coat the stomach lining helps you digest the pill without extra nausea.

I mean, I certainly wouldn't recommend eating a significantly large meal right before rolling, but you should not do drugs on an empty stomach imo. Try and eat a banana with your pill, at the very least! Bananas are good for calming your stomach.

I used to always puke when I'd eat ecstasy and it helped a bit to take it one half at a time, and make sure I had something small to eat beforehand. Good luck <3

I never throw up from MDMA, but some of female friends swear by orange juice and/or ginger before hand to settle their stomach. It works a treat for them, ironically the only time I tried was before a mushie trip and that time I did throw up haha.

Each body to their own.

Hi E-lover,
I hear you.
Reading your post sounds exactly like me! I never ever used to throw-up from MDMA, nausea yes, but never the chem-spew. Now every time I partake (relatively infrequently) it happens, or at least quite intense dry-retching. I wonder why this change occurred? Hmm. Perhaps higher purity/strength??
It isn't that 'unpleasant' per se, but more than a bit inconvenient, as I too feel bad having one of the crew holding back my hair instead of reveling...and public/nightclub toilets leave a lot to be desired! 8(

My two cents: I have tried antacids and ginger tablets to no avail, but will persist with this method.
Also, as aforementioned, an empty stomach is a bad idea, better to have something light and plain beforehand, and go easy on liquids prior...too much water sloshing around in the stomach can make one a bit queasy. I would be conservative with the grog too...
I also think moving around and getting some fresh air would help. Perhaps even some small sips of the good old lemonade?
Finally, on whenever the next occasion may be, I am going to divide my dosage up... take 2/3 and then half an hr later the other 1/3 or something similar... see how that goes. Perhaps you may find this method helpful E-l?
Satricion: I think I might try the travacalm idea if still having issues...is it def OTC?

<3

Yeah Im a bit of a chucker. Not everytime but on occasion. I remember being in a club needing to spew and just keeping my lips smacked closed so not to lose my pill. Pretty sure I spewed in my mouth and swallowed again:\

Be careful with ginger, been hung over as hell and taken that and YES if you spew again it burns like a mother f#cker!

Hi E-lover,
I hear you.
Reading your post sounds exactly like me! I never ever used to throw-up from MDMA, nausea yes, but never the chem-spew. Now every time I partake (relatively infrequently) it happens, or at least quite intense dry-retching. I wonder why this change occurred? Hmm. Perhaps higher purity/strength??
It isn't that 'unpleasant' per se, but more than a bit inconvenient, as I too feel bad having one of the crew holding back my hair instead of reveling...and public/nightclub toilets leave a lot to be desired! 8(

My two cents: I have tried antacids and ginger tablets to no avail, but will persist with this method.
Also, as aforementioned, an empty stomach is a bad idea, better to have something light and plain beforehand, and go easy on liquids prior...too much water sloshing around in the stomach can make one a bit queasy. I would be conservative with the grog too...
I also think moving around and getting some fresh air would help. Perhaps even some small sips of the good old lemonade?
Finally, on whenever the next occasion may be, I am going to divide my dosage up... take 2/3 and then half an hr later the other 1/3 or something similar... see how that goes. Perhaps you may find this method helpful E-l?
Satricion: I think I might try the travacalm idea if still having issues...is it def OTC?

<3

Thanks for the replies guys...

Come to think of it I usually drop on an empty stomach so maybe having something to eat say half hour before?
Should help a bit I hope

But will deff try the ginger and travacalm too

<3