• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Prescribed vyvanse affect cocaine?

beaviskr

Greenlighter
I'm prescribed to vyvanse and take 50 mg every morning. I don't abuse it, just take what I'm prescribed to. Anyways, meeting up with some old high school buddies this weekend and going to be doing some coke on Friday night. I'm worried that taking my vyvanse friday morning will severely affect the effectiveness of the coke and couldn't really seem to find a clear answer on bluelight or anywhere else. Anybody have advice from similar experiences. I really don't want to skip my vyvanse friday but I will if it's going to affect the coke later on that night?

If you have been taking this dose for awhile, you shouldnt notice any effect on the cocaine...50mg isnt too large of dose, and you're tolerant. You may notice a even slighter stimulation..cocaine and amphetamines are both stimulants, but if you're like me and amphetamines just control your ADD/ADHD, cocaine will still get you speeeding! SO have fun :)

If you have been taking this dose for awhile, you shouldnt notice any effect on the cocaine...50mg isnt too large of dose, and you're tolerant. You may notice a even slighter stimulation..cocaine and amphetamines are both stimulants, but if you're like me and amphetamines just control your ADD/ADHD, cocaine will still get you speeeding! SO have fun :)

Well I took vyvanse for about 2 years and decided to take myself off of it about a year ago for fear of dependency. I can no longer deny the benefits of it to control my ADD and got back on it about a week ago. My doc gave me #10 30mg's to take for a few days before getting back to my normal prescription of 50mg's. So long story short, I started back on vyvanse last Wednesday. Took a 30mg/day until Saturday when i started taking 50mg/day and have been doing since. So my tolerance is probably pretty low right now...

Amphetamines and cocaine are a poor combination. The cocaine cancels out the effects of the amphetamine, and the amphetamine makes the cocaine feel lousy.

Avoid the combination at all costs if you want to appreciate either one.

I tend to not agree with other posters, but if you can skip your dose without discomfort do it, or simply just take half your dose so you just maintain and don't feel any of its stiumlant affects

well i took my vyvanse this morning around 10 am and it is now 330. i just did a small line of the coke just to see and its pretty clear that i didnt get that amazing lift off after the first line you do. im going to go ahead and save the rest for a day that i can skip the vyvanse. thanks for all the input guys i really appreciate it. seems that once your already up from vyanse or another amph the coke (while still giving the nice speedy euphoria), just cant fully do its job. thanks guys

i soooo tend to agre w/ this whole-heartedly. esp. if either substance is taken in the middle; peak; of the exp. esop especially amps'+cola....ruint. now if you can get a good blast in ww/in 20mins. prior to takin your amps, ur usually ok. but if u beengetin too it w/the girl then wait till the next day b-fore u take your amps or you'll get barely nothing. vice versa also.

It's been years since I combined the two but I remember really enjoying the combo.
But VyVanse was brand new and I hadn't taken it long.

Combining amphetamines and cocaine are not only stupid, they are very hard on your CNS system, and I'm willing to bet it will increase your risk of heart attack and stroke.
I have mixed the two togethkr, preferably taking Adderall and later smoking crack
I went from euphoric as hell on Adderall to dysphoric and scared I was going to have a heart attack from mixing with crack. Taking a blast of crack was. Not even. Magical like it is supposed to be, I rocked back and forth telling myself I over did it and was gonna have a heart attack, my speed buzz was ruined permanent that day after I took that hit of crack. Idk why I even did cocaine on amps. I had lost the desire to even wanna do cocaine on speed. Very dangerous and Uncomfortable