View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Preparing Mushrooms in a way to minimize taste and nausea

keith_ob

Greenlighter
Me and two of my friends are going camping soon, a couple days before the ones birthday. I wanted to take acid or shrooms anyway, but I thought maybe Id bring enough for all 3 of us.
The problem is that the one who's birthday is coming doesn't like the taste of shrooms, and they always mess with his stomach. We've tried making tea in the past, but it didn't end up working at all. Is there something I can cook them into to hide the taste and make it easier on his stomach?

Common nausea remedies for any psychedelic are ginger root and/or dramamine. Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) works for me, too, but makes me pretty sedate in an uncomfortable way so I only use it if I don't have anything else on hand.

I personally don't find the taste of dried shrooms that bad, they're kind of like pumpkin seeds but chewier. In the past I would put them on a peanut butter and honey sandwich, though, as that's how they were presented to me my first time and it covered the taste pretty well. (You still have to deal with the chewy part, though, lol.)