Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pregabalin /need help

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
Hej guys , yesterday i got pregabalin and Took 900mg :/
It was my first time and that shit fucked me up real good :p
I Took it at 8pm yesterday and woke up today still high (pupils are Huge).. usualy i would not mind but i have to go on familly Wedding :/ question is how long does this shit last? And general info on this drug. I looked on the internet but couldent find shit :/ Also is there any way to "kill" or lessen the high? I need to ne on Wedding in 2 hours ,please help guys
I

I need to add that i got this shit for bupe WD.. i feel bad that i Took 900mg :/ if i wait for a week and take normal dose Will i even feel it? Is it posible fucked up my tolarence with this first time high dose?

What made you take 900mg first time?

This is really stupid behavior. What if you had been allergic to it or it was fake? Especially when you knew you had a wedding just after.

Learn to dose sensibly or this drug will just be another problem for you down the line.

This is really stupid behavior. What if you had been allergic to it or it was fake? Especially when you knew you had a wedding just after.

Learn to dose sensibly or this drug will just be another problem for you down the line.
Agree 1,000%

Im a retard... did not know that shit hits so hard, read somewere 900mg is heavy dose so i went for it... i was even talking shit how its not working and then few hours later boom :/ i took that shit at around 6pm day before weding so whatever the high was i did not excpect it to last so long

Im a retard... did not know that shit hits so hard, read somewere 900mg is heavy dose so i went for it... i was even talking shit how its not working and then few hours later boom :/ i took that shit at around 6pm day before weding so whatever the high was i did not excpect it to last so long
You're not a retard. We've all make stupid mistakes in life but we live and learn from them. I took 17 Ambien at one time. You're still here with us and thats a good thing.

Yeah I did the same my first time using diazepam. Took 30mg off the bat and was absolutely snottered lol.

Learn from your mistake and always tread carefully with new substances especially.

You're not a retard. We've all make stupid mistakes in life but we live and learn from them. I took 17 Ambien at one time. You're still here with us and thats a good thing.
What is usual dose for pregsbalin? Tbh i dont rly like it too mucu , its like im suoer drunk /dizzi (ketamine like on first line) and if you add weed or benzo/booze you are fucked

What is usual dose for pregsbalin? Tbh i dont rly like it too mucu , its like im suoer drunk /dizzi (ketamine like on first line) and if you add weed or benzo/booze you are fucked
I couldn't tell you because I never took Pregabalin. I took Gabapentin. I'm sure there are others that could chime in and give you guidance on Lyrica.

Doses of pregabalin for therapeutic purposes range from 150mg to 600mg. Usually person has to take 3x25mg and then go to 2x75mg, or something like that, to avoid feeling intoxicated. Even though 600mg should be a cut off line I know people to whom doctors prescribed 900mg (devided in 3 doses).

Please be careful with pregabalin, and all other drugs that modify GABA levels in your body, cause those substances are usually hell on earth to withdrawal from if one abuses them for longer periods. Plus pregabalin is relatively new and the actual effects on the human body will be known far too late for those who started using it within first 10-15 years from the time Lyrica hit the market.

Some mistakes are costlier then others. But it is not up to me to preach, I just wanted to give some input.

Doses of pregabalin for therapeutic purposes range from 150mg to 600mg. Usually person has to take 3x25mg and then go to 2x75mg, or something like that, to avoid feeling intoxicated. Even though 600mg should be a cut off line I know people to whom doctors prescribed 900mg (devided in 3 doses).

Please be careful with pregabalin, and all other drugs that modify GABA levels in your body, cause those substances are usually hell on earth to withdrawal from if one abuses them for longer periods. Plus pregabalin is relatively new and the actual effects on the human body will be known far too late for those who started using it within first 10-15 years from the time Lyrica hit the market.

Some mistakes are costlier then others. But it is not up to me to preach, I just wanted to give some input.
Im on day 5 or maybe 6 from cold turky bupe and i used pregabalin for maybe a week (in doses of 900mg ) i plan on using it for 1 more week but in lower doses... bupe wd is a bitch and im afraid worst is ahed

Highest dose I know someone got prescribed was 1200mg but that’s just plain stupid and, no surprise, didn’t end up well. Person ended up having a seizure.

Certain effects of pregabaline diminish very fast so upping the dose is needed but it’s far from harmless, even in lower doses or if used for prolonged time.

also - pushing past the 600 mark can in some people cause paradoxical seizure reactions.
as for your tolerance -yeah, it will be up for a few days to a week.
don't get a habit to pregabalin, it suuuuucks.
In some combos too. Like with weed. Know for 3 such cases. How and why that happens I have no idea.

In some combos too. Like with weed. Know for 3 such cases. How and why that happens I have no idea.
Im asking is using pregabalin for 2 weeks is alright? Its for wd from fucking bupe ,also i hsve no way geting more now so dont worry.. and i need to add that i halved the dose to 450 maybe 600 (i have for 3,4 days so ut wont even be 2 weeks using it

Im asking is using pregabalin for 2 weeks is alright?
No guarantees as everyone is a bit different.
One may or may not experience wds... no one can give a definitive answer to this.
Do you happen to have any other gabapentinoids available that are weaker?
The lower you get that dosage prior to cessation will determine the severity of wds post cessation. May not even notice anything.
Hoping you are one who pregab doesn't bother much when quit suddenly.
Peace

Im asking is using pregabalin for 2 weeks is alright? Its for wd from fucking bupe ,also i hsve no way geting more now so dont worry.. and i need to add that i halved the dose to 450 maybe 600 (i have for 3,4 days so ut wont even be 2 weeks using it
Want to do it right way? Start with 75mg add 75mg in a day or two so it’s 150mg than stay on that for a few days, add 75mg, again stay few days on 225mg and again add 75mg and stop at 300mg. That way it’s OK