• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

pregabalin 600mg

dynodavie

Bluelighter
Used pregabalin for 2 weeks, 2 days on 2 days off @ 600mg, 300mg 2 times a day to assist in my oxy detox and then 36 hours ago i set the pregabalin aside as well, at what hour mark would i feel pregabalin withdrawal kick in if i was going to have them ?, 2 hours away from being 17 days opioid free using this method !

Two weeks isn't too long of a duration. And 2 days on and 2 days off was smart.

When was your last pill?

IF you are going to wd from them I would think that it would be 2 days from your last tablet and last no longer than 24-36 hours. And it shouldn't be too bad really. When I used I used 900 mgs at a time for weeks on end and when I quit I didn't have any physical wd because I hopped right on kratom.

Congrats on your 17 days. Way to go !!

Two weeks isn't too long of a duration. And 2 days on and 2 days off was smart.

When was your last pill?

IF you are going to wd from them I would think that it would be 2 days from your last tablet and last no longer than 24-36 hours. And it shouldn't be too bad really. When I used I used 900 mgs at a time for weeks on end and when I quit I didn't have any physical wd because I hopped right on kratom.

Congrats on your 17 days. Way to go !!
@Nurse Ratched 36 hours since last pregab dose, i also used kratom about 8 to 10 grams once a day at 5 am on one of the mornings that i didnt use pregab, been 2 day since last kratom dose just seeing if i need to brace myself for some kinda withdrawal from either pregab or kratom or a combo of both thanks for your time, also dont know if this makes a difference biut i have used pregab one day a week for about a year before i used it this time for detox

I'm thinking that you are going to be okay but of course we are all different. Your habit was pretty minor ( even with just one day a week for that year ) and 10 grams a day of the kratom is a pretty reasonable dose. So....36 hours since your last pregab? How are you feeling? Have the runs? Are you excessively anxious? Irritable?

How did you sleep last night? How do you think you will sleep tonight? Have any OTC meds to help like sominex or Nyquil?

I am pretty confident that you are going to be okay. Keep us posted. And again, congrats on your clean time. What drug are you 17 days free from?

I'm thinking that you are going to be okay but of course we are all different. Your habit was pretty minor ( even with just one day a week for that year ) and 10 grams a day of the kratom is a pretty reasonable dose. So....36 hours since your last pregab? How are you feeling? Have the runs? Are you excessively anxious? Irritable?

How did you sleep last night? How do you think you will sleep tonight? Have any OTC meds to help like sominex or Nyquil?

I am pretty confident that you are going to be okay. Keep us posted. And again, congrats on your clean time. What drug are you 17 days free from?
@Nurse Ratched i was on oxycodone on and off post neck surgery since may 2020 but my habit reached 250-300mg a day, before that i was clean from oxycodone since may 2017 after an ibogaine flood but had been on opioids on and off with long periods of clean time since summer of 2008

@Nurse Ratched i was on oxycodone on and off post neck surgery since may 2020 but my habit reached 250-300mg a day, before that i was clean from oxycodone since may 2017 after an ibogaine flood but had been on opioids on and off with long periods of clean time since summer of 2008
@dynodavie
Did you ever suffer from a pregabalin withdrawal after this schedule buddy? I’m interested as it’s a similar situation to mine.

@MrManners no i haven't suffered any pregab withdrawal as of yet, i cut back on the pregab to 2 days a week now and eventually plan to cut back to one day a week pretty soon, kinda been dealing with a long PAWS from the oxycodone or the pregab is somehow prolonging the oxy PAWS, that being said it worked wonders for the oxy withdraw i got about 6 or 7 weeks now off the oxy and im hoping that i have used the pregab inconsistently enough to not suffer withdrawal from it, but after hearing some of the withdrawal stories i would never use pregab every day for over a week or so...

@MrManners no i haven't suffered any pregab withdrawal as of yet, i cut back on the pregab to 2 days a week now and eventually plan to cut back to one day a week pretty soon, kinda been dealing with a long PAWS from the oxycodone or the pregab is somehow prolonging the oxy PAWS, that being said it worked wonders for the oxy withdraw i got about 6 or 7 weeks now off the oxy and im hoping that i have used the pregab inconsistently enough to not suffer withdrawal from it, but after hearing some of the withdrawal stories i would never use pregab every day for over a week or so...
@dynodavie I’ve used it sporadically in the past for 5 days at a time for opiate withdrawal. Last time was 14th January. I’m using it again for another opiate withdrawal. I took 300mg Monday. Skipped Tuesday. Took 450mg wed, thurs, Friday. Skipped last night (sat). All doses were taken in one dose in the afternoon. I’d like to take one more dose of 300mg tonight but I’m worried about a withdrawal. It’s been nearly 48 hours since I last dosed and I feel a little anxiety and depression. Not sure if it’s opiate withdrawal or from the pregabalin.

I'm on day two coming off a 200mg a day oxy addiction. Im using Gabapentin. I usually dose 300 mg several times a day. I haven't detoxed in 7 years. It's still a little tough even with gaba but probably 50 percent better. I was gonna stop after 5 days and continue cold turkey. I used to be over the worst In 3 days years ago. I'm betting it be much longer now huh?

@dynodavie I’ve used it sporadically in the past for 5 days at a time for opiate withdrawal. Last time was 14th January. I’m using it again for another opiate withdrawal. I took 300mg Monday. Skipped Tuesday. Took 450mg wed, thurs, Friday. Skipped last night (sat). All doses were taken in one dose in the afternoon. I’d like to take one more dose of 300mg tonight but I’m worried about a withdrawal. It’s been nearly 48 hours since I last dosed and I feel a little anxiety and depression. Not sure if it’s opiate withdrawal or from the pregabalin.
@MrManners if I was you I'd try to hold off another day but if you can't I'd say just try and at least reduce your dose like you said and start putting more days off and try and get to 2 times a week then down to one day a week but I'm buy no means a expert at this, sometimes I take a benzo just to sleep on the off pregab days but melatonin and weed has worked now the last few times on my off pregab days so maybe I'm close to the end of this ride, if I can help you brother just hit me up and I'll help you all I can, I have been obsessively researching the shit out of opioid and gaba/pregab withdrawal for the last couple years now and maybe i can somehow pass something I've learned..

@MrManners if I was you I'd try to hold off another day but if you can't I'd say just try and at least reduce your dose like you said and start putting more days off and try and get to 2 times a week then down to one day a week but I'm buy no means a expert at this, sometimes I take a benzo just to sleep on the off pregab days but melatonin and weed has worked now the last few times on my off pregab days so maybe I'm close to the end of this ride, if I can help you brother just hit me up and I'll help you all I can, I have been obsessively researching the shit out of opioid and gaba/pregab withdrawal for the last couple years now and maybe i can somehow pass something I've learned..
I was just gonna make tonight’s dose of 300mg my last dose completely (unless I’m unlucky enough to hit withdrawals then I’ll start a taper) and then use some lope if I still feel some withdrawal. Thanks bro, I appreciate it.

I'm on day two coming off a 200mg a day oxy addiction. Im using Gabapentin. I usually dose 300 mg several times a day. I haven't detoxed in 7 years. It's still a little tough even with gaba but probably 50 percent better. I was gonna stop after 5 days and continue cold turkey. I used to be over the worst In 3 days years ago. I'm betting it be much longer now huh?
I'd say a week or 10 days to be past the acutes from oxy for me but from what I've learned id say put a couple then a few days between your gaba use after day 5

I'd say a week or 10 days to be past the acutes from oxy for me but from what I've learned id say put a couple then a few days between your gaba use after day 5
Well it’s been two days since my last pregabalin dose so hopefully this last one should do it and not make me dependent. It’s codeine I’m coming off so a milder opiate. Doesn’t make it easy though lol

Well it’s been two days since my last pregabalin dose so hopefully this last one should do it and not make me dependent. It’s codeine I’m coming off so a milder opiate. Doesn’t make it easy though lol
you should be ok as far as pregab i would think from what i learned over the last couple years maybe a slight rebound anxiety a couple days out if it works like it did with me

I usually dose anywhere from 900-1200mg and noticed no wd as I leave a week of so in between them. Nice glow the next day though.

Yeah I would say if you’re 48 hours deep and don’t feel any kind of pre-gab withdraw you should be good for today if you need it

Used pregabalin for 2 weeks, 2 days on 2 days off @ 600mg, 300mg 2 times a day to assist in my oxy detox and then 36 hours ago i set the pregabalin aside as well, at what hour mark would i feel pregabalin withdrawal kick in if i was going to have them ?, 2 hours away from being 17 days opioid free using this method !

Sounds like you were really sensible with it, so good for you! I doubt you'll experience any withdrawal at all after only two weeks, especially with the two-days-on/two-days-off 👍