❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Preferred penis size and shape

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnupboss

Bluelighter
Hey ladies im a roller, tripper, stoner and lil bit of etc.
Im just curious what the lovely bluelight girls prefer in penis size and shape(length, width, shape: perfectly straight, curved up, curved down, black white or whatever.

Just for fun mine is about 8 inches long and lil more than 2 inches wide. Girth is about 5.5 inches and my dick has a downward curve.

A greenligher with 20 something posts giving a sensible reply to a silly bullshit thread started by a bluelighter with several hundred posts. That's a new one. Must be opposite day.

Props to you Gina :).

This is the same guy w a thread wanting yo know how to "fuck a girl in the ass" Well cross that thought off your list w your massive penis.

Gina - :)

My experience is that the women that I've been with prefer loving and sensual owner, with a round, long enough, experienced, hard and with stamina organ. Anything else is either a blessing or a curse.

Hey ladies im a roller, tripper, stoner and lil bit of etc.
Im just curious what the lovely bluelight girls prefer in penis size and shape(length, width, shape: perfectly straight, curved up, curved down, black white or whatever.

Just for fun mine is about 8 inches long and lil more than 2 inches wide. Girth is about 5.5 inches and my dick has a downward curve.

Riiiiiight.

Riiiiiight.

I've mentioned on SLR before my theory that there are actually two measurements of inches. Regular inches and dick inches. Dick inches are a lot bigger.

The thing I find kinda amusing about it all is how... It's not really about girls. The whole "my dick is this big" bullshit. It's supposedly about wanting to please women but anyone with intuition can see that's bullshit. Women don't come into it. It's about showing off to other men.

And the thing I find amusing about that is how gay it is. It's supposed to be straight guys talking about what they get up to with girls, but in reality it's about straight guys showing off their dick to other straight guys, which couldn't get much more gay.

Guy culture is full of these sorts of paradoxes. It compels men to be unemotional yet in doing so it makes them so crazy sensitive at the same time.

Something I love, the reason humans are so crazy smart. It's so much because of our social system. In other words we are as smart as we are cause you gotta have a sophisticated mind to be able to process social structures that are this insane.

Only a truly intelligent animal ever kills itself cause the other animals called it fat. And only the smartest animals are smart enough to be total assholes to each other for no good reason.

The world's a strange place.

Very much so, it's also usually the guy who says his shit is huge, who happens to have a micro dick, No one wants to hear how big your dick is.

I've mentioned on SLR before my theory that there are actually two measurements of inches. Regular inches and dick inches. Dick inches are a lot bigger.

The thing I find kinda amusing about it all is how... It's not really about girls. The whole "my dick is this big" bullshit. It's supposedly about wanting to please women but anyone with intuition can see that's bullshit. Women don't come into it. It's about showing off to other men.

And the thing I find amusing about that is how gay it is. It's supposed to be straight guys talking about what they get up to with girls, but in reality it's about straight guys showing off their dick to other straight guys, which couldn't get much more gay.

Guy culture is full of these sorts of paradoxes. It compels men to be unemotional yet in doing so it makes them so crazy sensitive at the same time.

Something I love, the reason humans are so crazy smart. It's so much because of our social system. In other words we are as smart as we are cause you gotta have a sophisticated mind to be able to process social structures that are this insane.

Only a truly intelligent animal ever kills itself cause the other animals called it fat. And only the smartest animals are smart enough to be total assholes to each other for no good reason.

The world's a strange place.

excellent post !

NSFW:
tHb08dX.jpg

everyone is gonna want something different though there will be overlap

I dont deny that image is funny but this thread is closed cos the thread is stupid and there will be no proper answer to somethign so subjective

how girthful is a peice of string etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.