• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Predict the next celebrity death

^gawd don't we wish ey? I was listening to the radio all afternoon while at work yesterday and jeeze, you'd think Jesus had come to town..
it's like she's bigger than the pope
Poperah

I'm trying to avoid the whole Oprah thing and hope it blows over quickly. Unfortunately the media are lapping it up.... then again I live in QLD where recently in our state newspaper, the courier mail, on the day Nth Korea fired rockets into that Sth Korean island killing several civilians and soldiers, the story was buried on page five and the front spread was about some high school kid with a surname Macbeth playing Macbeth in a school play.

Anyway back on topic.... Julian Assange? Mysterious heart attack or somesuch whilst in custody?

^Yip, that guys future has mysterious death written all through it.

However I do think Kim Jong Il will be next to cark it. He's unwell plus his even crazier son is about to start world war three and wants the limelight all to himself.

Charlie Sheen... he is a train wreck...

Kristen Stewart - when she finds out that she doesnt get the Lois Lane gig because they give it to Rachel McAdams.

HAWKING220607AP_228x219.jpg

or

I'm pretty sure ben cousins is going to die after dropping a molten crackpipe on some curtains and being too high to do anything except dance round in his jocks whilst the place burns to the ground.

I wish I had a molten crackpipe. :(

If Bindi Irwin dies, the only thing I will have left to live for is hoping the Biebs dies.

Also Katy Perry.

And Avril Latrine.

Wait, who am I kidding, as long as there are vapid people there will always be someone for me to hate unto death.... :D

I'm gonna second Charlie Sheen, dude is a fucking trainwreck waiting to happen. I mean, if there's a perfect way to go he's on the path to achieving it, but still...

Yeah charlie sheen too. hes a fuck up and getting away with 20k of crack and not being charged makes me want him to die as hes a big(lol) celeb and they get away with murder (oj etc..)

And Mel!

Thinking Charlie Sheen might be next!

Called Charlie Sheen last oct and thought I might have been right when I saw he made headlines for being taken to hosppital.

Silentangst still waiting for a quote on the odds you would give me for Charlie being next. :p

I have this strange feeling he's going to keep hanging on or even go straight-ish. Maybe it's bc lots of ppl are making hundreds of millions of dollars off him and they all know it's pretty much going to stop sometime after his death.