Pre-Load

SYTHE

Bluelighter
I've heard that Vit C and 5-htp help the roll. Are there any other things that I can do (or not do) to help?
------------------

Pre-Load: (Morning)
50 mg B-6
Pre-Load: (Morning + 6)
200 mg 5-HTP
Pre-Load: (T-1)
200 mg 5-HTP
500 mg DLPA
500 mg L-Tyrosine
2000 mg L-Glutamine
500 mg Vitamin C
250 mg Magnesium
Post-Load:
No more than 6 hours after MDMA ingestion take Prozac.
Day 1) Take 50 mg of B-6 followed by 200 mg 5-HTP 6 hours later.
Day 2) Take 50 mg of B-6 followed by 100 mg 5-HTP 6 hours later.
Day 3) Take 50 mg of B-6 followed by 100 mg 5-HTP 6 hours later.
Notes:
-Take pre-load (T-1) with juice. This spikes insulin levels and speeds effects of the amino acids.
-On day of MDMA consumption limit intake of proteins and do not eat four hours prior to MDMA ingestion since this decreases the effectiveness of pre-loading and MDMA.
-Prozac, Zolaf, etc. can be taken as a post-load to prevent further axon trimming and serotonin depletion. This effectively reduces the tolerance of MDMA and also prevents post-MDMA depression.
What are you putting in your body? Why are you doing this? (Paraphrased from various sources)
5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP):
This amino acid is a precursor to serotonin and melatonin production. Serotonin causes empathy, contentment, bliss, love, and head rushes when the body rapidly uses it as a result from the drug methylenedioxy-n-methylamphetamine (MDMA). The body uses melatonin to regulate sleep. These are the lovey-dovey effects.
L-Tyrosine:
This amino acid is a precursor to epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine, three important brain neurotransmitters involved in mood, mental function and sex drive. Dopamine causes euphoria, energy, and body rushes. These are the speedy effects of MDMA.
D,L-Phenylalanine (DLPA):
L-phenylalanine serves as a building block for the various proteins that are produced in the body. L-phenylalanine can be converted to L-tyrosine (another amino acid) and subsequently to L-dopa, norepinephrine, and epinephrine (three compounds that are involved in the functioning of the nervous system). L-phenylalanine can also be converted (through a separate pathway) to phenylethylamine, a substance that occurs naturally in the brain and appears to elevate mood.
L-Glutamine:
This amino acid is like glucose for the brain. Glutamine improves mental alertness, clarity of thinking and mood. It is found abundantly in animal proteins and needed in high concentrations in serum and cerebro-spinal fluid.
Vitamin B-6:
This vitamin/nutrient is required to properly break down 5-HTP into serotonin. This should be taken 6 hours prior to your 5-HTP preload so that your brain is prepared to break down serotonin. Taking this at the same time as 5-HTP might cause 5-HTP to be broken down in the stomach rather than in the brain where it should be broken down.
Vitamin C:
This vitamin/nutrient is required for neurotransmitter production and is also an anti-oxidant. Neurotransmitters play the key role in your brain for the use of serotonin and dopamine.
Magnesium:
This mineral cuts down the MDMA side effect of 'jaw clenching'.
--------
I have a good stomach for taking pills, so swollowing all 12 or so of these 1 hour before I roll does not make me feel queasy.
The only other thing I add is a little Ephidrene if the pills are on the dopey side. It keeps me up and dancing!
I hope this helps.
Jes