View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Potentiating psychedelics in order to counteract tolerance

PsychedelicSummer

Bluelighter
I know three ways to counteract tolerance to psychedelics: THC, racetams (+ noopept) and dissociatives. Often I take about 40 mg decarboxylated hash 2 h before 2C-B, and I continue to get good effect from the 2C-B, though not in regards to visuals. That is even when I use it twice weekly many weeks in a row. Usually I use 10-15 mg 2C-B rectally.

So I have some permatolerance to phenethylamines. Wierd thing is that when I take acid, usually in the form of ALD-52, I sometimes get almost full effect (or about 70-80 % from it, though I tripped on 2C-B + THC three days earlier. Though at other times tolerance is more obvious and I just get like 50 % of the normal effect.

Anyhow, tomorrow I have a day to myself and feel like taking acid. As I took 2C-B + THC yesterday I would like to potentiate the acid. I have much more respect for combining acid and THC than 2C-B and THC, so I'm thinking I'd rather take the acid with either 3-MeO-PCE/3-HO-PCE/Pramiracetam/Oxiracetam.

If anyone has any thoughts - preferably based on experience - on which compound of the ones just mentioned, would be preferable, please share your thoughts regarding dosage and effect. I do have noopept too, though it usually gives me a headache and most reports of that combination does not seem very positive. I can of course also consider a combination of the aforementioned substaces.

Last edited: