View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

potential combination of bk-2c-b and 5-mapb

dopeman

Bluelighter
anyone think this would pose any danger? hopefully i get a quick response before it gets figured out i can only find 1 other person that reported trying it. mods delete if u want i have no idea if this is in the rules nor did i bother to read them sorrry.8(

in case anyone is curious as far as can be determined no ill effects. no real great effects either resulted. bk is much stronger than the 5-mapb 40mg insufflated while peaking on bk resulted in very little change maybe more music appreciation for about an hour. but no real impact on the trip and 40mg is enough to be felt for sure when snorted normally. maybe increase in dose will increase the effects maybe it will increase the danger good luck figuring it out the only other report i have been able to find was a guy who tried it twice and said at higher doses it felt like it could be dangerous.

also should be noted 100mg bk-2c-b seems to last a VERY LONG time. after 20 hours or so most of the visuals stop for me i can sleep while on it or pass out for a few hours and wake up still tripping. i fully think its bk-2c-b because the effects match just about every other report ive read even thou it didnt turn purple in water :( too lazzy to get some vinigar and backing soda to figure it out. it works and im not convinced all bk-2c-b turns purple in all water.