• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post your most Recent picture - AKA i'm really ridiculously good looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
mindbodysOul said:
Hahaha man if that's not a blatent advertisement i dont know what is......

dude if your talkin about the name....no advertisement intended by it!!!!

needsupplier86 said:
dude if your talkin about the name....no advertisement intended by it!!!!

Then what the hell does your name mean (well, how did you come by calling yourself what you did on here) then?

its been a long long time, and since I am coming back to the land of oz I thought I should post a reminder of what I look like :)

2006-06-19006.jpg

eyes wide shut: very cute, im sure oz is happy to have you back

sux2 said:
Then what the hell does your name mean (well, how did you come by calling yourself what you did on here) then?

its just a name that come to our heads.
Give it a rest i've said that it wasn't an intensional advertisement...you may think so im say NO!!
you think if it was i would be going around messaging a shit load of ppl to see if i can get drugs off them. if that was the case you would of heard about it. You's haven't because I haven't

can you put like a signature on ya threads so each time i send a message at the bottom it will have Don't really need a supplier its just a name!

loud247_21692068.jpg

me being guinea pig as per usual the night before this year's splendour in the grass...

-=DLouD247=D-

needsupplier86 said:
its just a name that come to our heads.
Give it a rest i've said that it wasn't an intensional advertisement...you may think so im say NO!!
you think if it was i would be going around messaging a shit load of ppl to see if i can get drugs off them. if that was the case you would of heard about it. You's haven't because I haven't

can you put like a signature on ya threads so each time i send a message at the bottom it will have Don't really need a supplier its just a name!

but maybe you know that if you pm people trying to get drugs you'll get kicked off the board so you're using your screen name to have dealers contact you on your email and sort it out that way.

(narc)

andge- gorgeous shot, looking forward to meeting you when you get home!

eyes wide shut: You have a shiny skirt!
You're already in my good books.

^ Dammit. Thought there'd be some hot xcidium shots to perv on. B'oh.

:)

Actually, there will be as of tonight. Drunkard GF weekend piccys, so they won't be hot. I can guarantee that. ;)

xcidium said:
Actually, there will be as of tonight. Drunkard GF weekend piccys, so they won't be hot, but i will be naked and sweaty. I can guarantee that. ;)

Sweeeeeeet ;)

deecee you look a lot like a guy i work with;) lol & m4ddog you look veeery familiar - r u from melb by any chance?

joannie_mhm said:
but maybe you know that if you pm people trying to get drugs you'll get kicked off the board so you're using your screen name to have dealers contact you on your email and sort it out that way.

Gee you thought more into that then i ever would. Like i already said THE NAME MEANS SHIT!!!
I haven't messaged anyone, no one has messaged me if they do i wouldn't reply cause come on how dodgy would that be seriously some strange person sends you a message on the computer to sell you drugs and you have no idea who they are....yeah i'd deffinately accept...NOT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
trancegirle said:
m4ddog you look veeery familiar - r u from melb by any chance?
No, I visit a fair bit and also know a bunch of x-canberra people there.
I get the 'you look like <famous person>' a fair bit too

We probably just slept together at some point.
pm me a pic of yourself naked and I'll see if I recognise you =D

Status
Not open for further replies.