• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Post your favorite drugs depending on drug category

I found some in Austin a few years back, the Wife and I were Butt Nekked in the Nightime Mist and Moon light....

Upper
tied between d-amphetamine & crystal meth​

Opioid
heroin via injection, poppy tea for other ROAs​

Dissociative
nitrous oxide​

Psychedelic
mescaline-containing cactus​

Cannabinoid
CBD...?​

Sedative
diazepam​

Entactogen
ecstasy (MDMA)​

Neuroleptic
quetiapine​

Antidepressant
bupropion​

. . . . now with— BONUS categories!

Alcohol/alcoholic beverage
Franzia 5L of "Crisp White" (boxed wine)​

Tobacco/nicotine product
Camel Wides (filter cigarette)​

Antihistamine
hydroxyzine or pheniramine (Avil)​
Muscle relaxant
tizanidine​

Upper: Cocaine Hydrochloride and Crack Cocaine[(Snorted)&(Smoked)] I'm retired though*
Opioid: morphine(IV), OxyContin(OC, the old school formula) tie
Dissociative: Ketamine (IM)
Psychedelic: LSD
Cannabinoid: Ehh a few takes here and there only( although I haven't smoked weed since last year)
Seditative: Clonazepam, Diazepam tie
Entactogen: MDMA
Gabapentinoids: Pregabalin
Antidepressant: Opioids are my antidepressants ^

Last edited:
Tobacco/nicotine product
Camel Wides (filter cigarette)
I hear you with that
Upper: tried Meth once 5 years ago with gf-the best feeling, worst crash, never saw that or heard that exist here, MPH now
Opioid: Buprenorphine, oxy can't remember was in hospital already intoxicated and tramadol is like venlafaxine
Dissociative: Ketamine
Psychedelic: psylocibin-shrooms
Canabinoid- good sativa i guess
Sedative- GHB
entactogen-mdma
I dont wanna see neuroleptics
Antidepressant- of all past ones maybe mirtazapine
muscle relaxant- pregabalin
Alcohol- Gin-tonic

Upper: Crack, but must be through the original shaped miniature Martell brandy or Courvoisier Cognac bottles.
Opioid: Oxycodone
Dissociative: Fuck them
Psychedelic: LSD
Cannabinoid: Fuck them
Sedative: Tied between Lorazepam/Nitrazepam
Entactogen: Ecstasy
Neuroleptic: Haloperidol
Antidepressant: Trimipramine (Surmontil)
Gabapentinoid: Pregabalin (only when mixed with opioids/opiates, alone it's shit)

As Thread title says:

Upper:
Opioid:
Dissociative:
Psychedelic:
Cannabinoid:
Seditative:
Entactogen:
Neuroleptic:
Antidepressant:

I think that’s it, or can you think of another drug category?
Psychedelics are the best there is

Psychedelics could be beneficial in many ways.more than weed.They have the power to heal,but certain people are not suitable for them-those with underlying mental ilness for example....so in this manner they can be even harmful.But is sure that these are molecules with valuable med.properties and it should not been in schedule 1

You could distinguish between euphoric downer's like GHB/ Qualudes/ Meprobamate/ Clomethiazole maybe even Ethanol and Temazepam.

And general downers or the other Benzodiazepinen.

Also anti-depressant (AD's) are not (favorite) drug's no one get's high on SSRI's. Afaik. Weed is my only euphoric anti-depressant. Although ranked in a different categorie, if you don't have anxiety its an bettter AD then all the SSRI's. My vote is for Cannabis.

The only other category I can think of are hybrid's. Things like stimulating psychedelic's or stimulant's with a touch of entactogen.

As Thread title says:

Upper:
Opioid:
Dissociative:
Psychedelic:
Cannabinoid:
Seditative:
Entactogen:
Neuroleptic:
Antidepressant:

I think that’s it, or can you think of another drug category?
Gabapentinoids, but prob comes under sedative...even though they're not, they're for anxiety disorders and nerve pain...not sedation.

Also anti-depressant (AD's) are not (favorite) drug's no one get's high on SSRI's. Afaik

I would say that I got high from citalopram, fluoxetine and even venlafaxin. It was a single dose with these and I quite enjoyed the first two.

I would say that I got high from citalopram, fluoxetine and even venlafaxin. It was a single dose with these and I quite enjoyed the first two.
They are powerful drugs Fluoxetine has something special about it, I believe. Agonizing a certain 5-HT receptor. Fluvoxamine however has an big impact on CYP enzyme's. Didn't know that at that time! The way I used to use SSRI's was to prevent MDMA toxicity. A partly debunked theory.

With Fluvoxamine you would get nauseous. All other SSRI's (Paroxetine and Fluoxetine) just killed the remaining high. And preventing any after, so re dosing was pointless.

My point being something that can tilt a MDMA aftermath in sec is a powerful drug. They just don't get me high.

Last edited:
You got high on Citalopram? Jesus, what dose was that?

You got high on Citalopram? Jesus, what dose was that?

Don’t know, it was years ago, around 15-20mg I believe. It was really nice for hours. I combined it with fluoxetine also, but this was bad, instant headache. But on its own they are both nice and useful substances I’d say.

Don’t know, it was years ago, around 15-20mg I believe. It was really nice for hours. I combined it with fluoxetine also, but this was bad, instant headache. But on its own they are both nice and useful substances I’d say.
Ok. Horses for courses. I'm on 30mg Cialopram at the moment, and about 5 years ago I was on 20 mg and I never got any high out of it. You got lucky man.