post some pop!

truly to be honest its been over 8 years for me.

I am not one to sleep around these days as I still believe in love.

even if I dont have it yet.

one thing that truly worries me is that when I finish my masters and im earning big money can I really trust the person I will

easily find really loves me or what I can give them.

still get all the same sexual cravings that everyone else does and have to fix it my self and thats after 8 years solo.

I wonder if I have more test than normal but then I dont get the body odour that others get so that may not be the case as im not korean.

honestly I fear what I would do to some naive bunny as I have been in the scene to long in the past.

add that to most people who have used to any level will see me as a food source and you can see my reason for hesitation.

I love how sting substitutes a major chord for the VII in the second line of the verse instead of using the minor II

its a hint of a key change with out changing.

I once saw an interview of sting with rick beato.

beato is trying to get all tech with the changes sting is choosing and sting just looks at him like here we go again.

Bm A Bm A Bm A Bm A
There's a little black spot on the sun today
G A G A Bm A Bm A
It's the same old thing as yesterday

Last edited:
He's just radiating that blinding dazzling confidence and ATTITUDE. The Smiths didn't initiate the collapse of "candy floss" music videos. MTV did that to themselves although what choice did they have between gangster rap and jackass? 😂
Attitude/Arrogance/both..yeah, everyone below the age of twenty something/who never got to live those years(denied to them) should be exposed to Morrisey, so to speak. 😉