Post an embarrassing/pathetic song you used to love.

What? Embarrased? This song and Prodigy are dope as fuck! You should never be embarrassed for liking awesome music?
I always have the deepest commitment to seemingly embarrassingly pathetically sounding songs! =D

I guess the only thing Im embarrsed by, these days is my own embarrassment and that's trivial, self-indulgence.

Anyhoo,

I used to be really obsessed with Radiohead a few years ago, so I loved absolutely everything they've released.
Which of course isn't true, this one is particularly crap

You know those Spotify wrap-up things they sent out at the end of 2019?

According to mine, my most listened to song was... Gucci Gang by Lil Pump 😂

Fuck it I ain't even ashamed, it's catchy as shit and anything sounds good when you're off ya tits!

^ haha When Marilyn Manson and 90's NIN had a dyfunctional babe. Am sure i've had dug it in the past. Am actually turning now....nah, wait, I like it now. :(

You know, Mrs. Cracked Out, it's a fine line and it should always be intercepted and respected, for that skipping and interjecting.

I love USers and the culture also supports a bunch of over-competitive, overcompensating morons - our morons are more subtly passive in such endeavors - both are shite. Let us SWIM in it together. :D

Again, reposting ( too old for here)

You know, Mrs. Cracked Out, it's a fine line and it should always be intercepted and respected, for that skipping and interjecting.

I love USers and the culture also supports a bunch of over-competitive, overcompensating morons - our morons are more subtly passive in such endeavors - both are shite. Let us SWIM in it together. :D

Again, reposting ( too old for here)

Nevermind clickbait title it sounds quite believable what Louie said. (starts at about 3:10)

^ David Leary is a bit of an asshole, eh?! ;)

Thanks for link - seriously shitty to plagarise someones ideas. Think, this is an occupational hazard with comedians, generally..eh?

Not a fan of any one comedian but respect their art, ya know?

Reason I like that Leary song is mostly selfishly, identifying with being behind those who, "ride very slow in the overpass land when people behind them [sic] are going insane!"

I am an asshole. I also have bad road-rage, tendencies and it is therapeutic. :D

Yay, CD! :D Sorry, but your certificate of embarrassment is in the post.

I'm going one down...

This is so shit I don't know what I was thinking.

However instrumentals are pretty good, it's the voice and the lyrics 🤮