• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post a pic of your awesome tattoo RIGHT HERE!!!

Ink!

Here are some of mine.. I've got plenty more, haha.. :) Up to about 40 now but I'll just say I have one giant tattoo with little holes in it, lol.. I'm always working on my next idea! Tattoos make me happy!

30mlfkw.jpg

2ahf9l2.jpg

x3gu11.jpg

<3 Mav

not completed but thought I would share

Attachments

• 28022010(006).jpg
    28022010(006).jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 216
^ Lotus has heaps of tradition and meaning, and you got two in there! Nice one :)

Awesome design, did you draw it out first Mav?

Looks like your skin takes really well to it, hardly any redness!

Hey Klue!

Yep, my design, I design all my own tattoos haha.. Yeah, being pale skinned and avoiding the sun like the plague makes for good tattooable skin ;)

Thanks for the comment :D

^ The eye in the triangle is similar to that flash with the angel wings you posted in SO :)

I like it!

Mine:

Mine - excuse the fluro undies - lol!!!

I have the Japanese symbol for happiness on my back (my tramp stamp!) it was my first tatt i got when i was 18, the most important thing in my life is happiness. It also means good fortune in Chinese.
IMG_8247.jpg

My second i got when i was in Thailand back in 2003, i'd like to say it was before everyone in the whole of australia had the southern cross tattooed on them!! But i'm a proud Aussie, and i got it after living in Costa Rica for a month and not being able to see it in the night sky - i missed it :(
IMG_8251.jpg

My third i got when i was in Europe, in Amsterdam in 2007. Hey - cos its Amsterdam! And i went through a tough period in 2006 and butterfly - means new beginnings!
IMG_8252.jpg

i know all of my tatts are fairly stock standard - a butterfly, a japanese character and the southern cross, but they all mean something to me, which is the most important thing :)

This is the next one i want to get:
2982812638_63c8d2b0dc_o.jpg

But in a different font and lower on the foot. It is a saying from Costa Rica, means "Pure life" - live your life to the max!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH

I love it Klue.. Seriously the coolest I've ever seen :D

Got this done 2 days go at OZAWA Tattoo's, Phuket, Thailand

Tatt.jpg

It's a Thailand dragon and is made of Nine Entities:

Head: Chameleon
Scales: Carp (fish)
Horns: Giant Deer
Eyes: Rabbit
Ears: Water Buffalo
Neck: Snake
Belly: Clam
Paws: Tiger
Claws: Eagle

First Tattoo and plenty more to come :)

Last edited:
Lol@Klue. =D

trancechyck = HOT!! Love the tatts :D

Kryal - nawww i remember when you first got that butterfly tatt done hun :D

got the rest of the black coloured in and some shading, two more sessions to go and I'm done

Attachments

• 041020101047.jpg
    041020101047.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 130
trancechyck, that's really stunning! That's gonna look freakin' mental when it's finished! :D

trancechyck, that's really stunning! That's gonna look freakin' mental when it's finished! :D

Thanks, the petals are going to be pink and purple. Should have it finished before the first weekend of Dec... stay tuned :)