EMD Post a clip of a song you listen to on loop ad infinitum.

The first song that hit 1,000 plays on those old clunky iPods, long before I knew the drug would be prescribed to me as my first mood stabilizer

wasn't sure if this was an electronic thread about electronic music or if anything goes. i'm gonna post cause the last two videos...

songs i used to listen to on repeat a lot when i was going to bed after tripping:

Alex G - brite boy

i used to listen to this song and think i was in the perfect place where i wouldn't need any help. i still do sometimes... usually puts me in a good mood or feel at peace

Long Beard - Moths

edited out the song from this video into an mp3 and was listening to it a lot

The Smiths - Some girls are bigger than others

Archers of Loaf - Web in front

made an mp3 of this song cutting out the snare hits at the very beginning so it would loop better and be easier to fall asleep to

My biggest play on repeat song is Viper's "you'll cowards don't even smoke crack" i've listened to that while tripping for hours and then fell asleep listening to it. i can't get enough of that beat and i even got used to the vocals.. i always wanna listen to that song, but won't be able to be getting into viper anymore after the recent news stories about him. i wrote about it in my viper thread in the music discussion forum. totally whack bad vibe stuff. you can prob read a few recent news stories about Lee Carter Viper the rapper to see what it's about. shit makes no sense, but doesn't put me in the mood to listen to his music despite the fact i love it so much. meh.

Also i've listened to a lot of Till Tuesday songs on repeat, not just because they are good, but because i used to listen to them in the car with my parents when i was a baby

i see i have one more video that i can post in this thread before i can't post anymore... here's another song i've listened to on repeat. it's really the only perfect song by this punk duo gerty farish, pretty sure they are from boston from the 80's and 90's

Gerty Farish - the ancient irish venture into battle

You tube just recommended me this again right after posting.. definitely put this song on repeat when i hear it

Bad Religion - American Jesus

I might have to post some more stuff in this thread... I have a lot of albums i listen to on repeat where there is a perfect song on it and that will make me want to listen to a whole album or a playlist from the artist, but sometimes a song sits just right to be played a bunch of times in a row...

Stove - Blank

Pixies - Trying to get to you

over looked pixies song that i must've checked out years ago, but have been getting some pretty positive vibes from lately.

Ramones - Pet Semetary

Bob Dylan - one more cup of coffee for the road

Polvo - Leaf

Sonic Youth - Genetic

a minute and 35 seconds into this song always gets me hitting the back button to get the beginning of this song to play again.

Thanksgiving - dead deer and other animals

Talking Heads - this must be the place

Lucy - 20 year old version