Cycle Advice Possible to run a cycle (1st ever) of test while using heroin daily?

I competed in a handful of bodybuilding shows 2 x 3rd place a 2nd n two 1st place results.
In my opinion NO u cant. Steroids are just one slice of the pie everything needs to be done properly day in dsy out for them to work and be fully effective.. nutrition and eating every 2 hours. Training so hard tp break the muscle fibres down. Proper rest to recover. A goof nights sleep 8 hours bein what you should aim for. Water intake an lots of. There is so much to it.
Doing it while on H u wil put water weight om in your face ankles etc but its just water and its gone once the aas use stops.
U wont get stronger n grow unless every thing is done right
And also as said it wil fuck ypur natural test production up. Iv not used i two years now as they fkt mt heart up and my test n libido still hasn't recovered .... just be safe man n if you choose to then read read read n learn

Thanks bro much appreciated

We don't promote PCT here, for the average gym rat its NOT needed, the body should recover just fine, looking after the HPTA on-cycle from ROS damage is obviously preferred, as opposed to doing nothing..... Cellular damage to sertoli and leydig cells cannot be undone by PCT drugs or hCG..

We don't promote PCT here, for the average gym rat its NOT needed, the body should recover just fine, looking after the HPTA on-cycle from ROS damage is obviously preferred, as opposed to doing nothing..... Cellular damage to sertoli and leydig cells cannot be undone by PCT drugs or hCG..
Wait what? This is the first time I ever hear of this

So doing PCT is worse than not doing PCT?

I thought if you don't do PCT say goodbye to ever recovering your endogenous hormonal production (let alone maintaining any gains)? So that is not the case then?

Wait what? This is the first time I ever hear of this

So doing PCT is worse than not doing PCT?

I thought if you don't do PCT say goodbye to ever recovering your endogenous hormonal production (let alone maintaining any gains)? So that is not the case then?
No, pct drugs artificially increase your testosterone levels. Once the pct drugs are removed, your levels will plummet again. The aim is to provide an environment before and during steroid use that recovery is optimal upon discontinuing steroid use. That way, the body can begin is course to restore homeostasis. Though it is not guaranteed to ever be back to pre-usage levels. So one must always ask themselves if they are willing to potentially be on at least trt for life before ever touching aas.

No, pct drugs artificially increase your testosterone levels. Once the pct drugs are removed, your levels will plummet again. The aim is to provide an environment before and during steroid use that recovery is optimal upon discontinuing steroid use. That way, the body can begin is course to restore homeostasis. Though it is not guaranteed to ever be back to pre-usage levels. So one must always ask themselves if they are willing to potentially be on at least trt for life before ever touching aas.
Alright than I guess I am skipping for the time. Being, at least until I have children

Are there any statistics actually as to how many fully recover? Even if just from anecdotal reports?

Alright than I guess I am skipping for the time. Being, at least until I have children

Are there any statistics actually as to how many fully recover? Even if just from anecdotal reports?

In my experience, though many factors play part, as long as you’re not injecting competitive bodybuilding level doses, the majority 80-90%+ do recover fully if not close to fully.

Factors like age, genetics, diet, drug use, smoking, exercise routine… etc

To me it seems the people who are effected long term are on doses in the thousands.. like 1200 mg test / 600 mg tren a week.. no one has any business injecting that much AAS in my opinion

I mean I’m young somewhat, 27 now started doing juice at 21 (did a bunch from 21-24 including test E 600mg wk/Tren E 300 mg/wk for most of that time. Sometimes dropping tren) I went to jail then at 24, and honesty didn’t notice coming off at all. I kept working out and stayed in pretty close to the same shape, lost maybe 5-10 lb muscle gained that on my gut though) was in jail for 6 months about

I guess I’ll be able to comment better when I stop again this time I’ll be 28