Cycle Advice Possible to run a cycle (1st ever) of test while using heroin daily?

menidiatis

Bluelighter
would I permanently fuck up my natural test

or opiates are not really related to the matter?

Didn’t you ask this before?

Didn’t you ask this before?

Completely different things I am asking there did you even read what I wrote

Someone has a more clear answer?

Also, what is the chance of permanently fucking up my hormones from 1 cycle?
This is a quote from the other thread. Is is not the same as what you’re asking now?

You’re right you didn’t, I’m sure one of the guys will come along with info in regards to doing a cycle whilst using Heroin.

There’s a really good sticky though that explains a lot, not sure if you’ve seen it, I miss stickies a lot of times.

https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/⫸your-first-cycle-read-this⫷.599950/

Dunno if you can click it but it’s near the top of the SIED board.

Of course, but it’s a waste and all your doing is hurting you body more. It’s crazy to me that people know nothing like ducking nothing but the wanna use AAS. Legit blows my mind,especially when you have sooooooooo much youtube n podcast today.

Reason h will get in the way of you cycle:

Body is in a constant fight or flight, even when you don’t know because your body is alway thinking about the next high
H makes cortisol get all out of wake. This will cause all kinds of problems with you glucose horribly.
H tends to make you slepy so how are you supposed to grow when your intensity isn’t there.
H mess with digestion, metabolism, and colon (shitting)
H will off set you estrogen because all you other organs and endo system is out of wake.

Yes, actually a lot of bodybuilders get hooked on pain med then H. In the 90s someone made a low grade opiate to take before training. It git sooooo many boudybuilder hooked to have issues their who life

Of course, but it’s a waste and all your doing is hurting you body more. It’s crazy to me that people know nothing like ducking nothing but the wanna use AAS. Legit blows my mind,especially when you have sooooooooo much youtube n podcast today.

Reason h will get in the way of you cycle:

Body is in a constant fight or flight, even when you don’t know because your body is alway thinking about the next high
H makes cortisol get all out of wake. This will cause all kinds of problems with you glucose horribly.
H tends to make you slepy so how are you supposed to grow when your intensity isn’t there.
H mess with digestion, metabolism, and colon (shitting)
H will off set you estrogen because all you other organs and endo system is out of wake.

Yes, actually a lot of bodybuilders get hooked on pain med then H. In the 90s someone made a low grade opiate to take before training. It git sooooo many boudybuilder hooked to have issues their who life
It s because I know ducking nothing that I ask, and it is easier and faster to get an anseer from someone who knows. I dint see reason to whine. For someone on supra physiological levels of testosterone you are quite sensitive...

Can someone then recommend me a softer drug to help me accelerate fat loss and gain while I am on H??

Keep it civil.
Personality I feel if you're maintaining a drug habit that usually involves an erratic life style (mine was as a junkie) I don't see a reason to use PEDs as the life style required to make the best use of them will fall by the wayside in favor of the drug use

Keep it civil.
Personality I feel if you're maintaining a drug habit that usually involves an erratic life style (mine was as a junkie) I don't see a reason to use PEDs as the life style required to make the best use of them will fall by the wayside in favor of the drug use
I am a junkie as well no need for sugar coating

My question is, will heroin as a chemical itself cause problems with PEDs, or the lifestyle of a junkie cause problems with PEDs?

In other words, if I can maintain an excellent training and diet regimen despite using heroin, will I be able to benefit from PEDs? Or the cocktail of PEDs and opiates will wreack havoc on my body?

I am asking because opiates are generally considered side effect free (except ofc for addiction and constipation), so I d assume there is no interaction between H and eg. Testosterone injections?

If you can manage an otherwise healthy life style, you should be in the clear. My only concern health wise is managing the constipation and "clean" dope. I've been off H for almost 10 yrs now so I don't know what the common adulterants are and how they might affect kidney and liver values.
Aside from that you should be fine. There are quite a few methadone patients and buprenorphine patients on trt without issue. I know of one who was on bupe long term while still bodybuilding.
The only real contraindication I can think of is sleep apnea and opioid related respiratory depression. If you're breathing fine when you sleep, you should be good to go then.

I gave you what you wanted to hear, YES use H and chemically you will be fine. Unless you have HepC then that will be a problem. Like I said in the old post many many top guys use, had used for years and cleaned up, or taking burp. “Also a lot of them are dead because of rec drugs”

Also I think you have the right idea with going with testosterone since if biological but even though test will burn a lil fat because of the muscle mass you SHOULD be adding with a perfect diet and train.

The thing about test When someone’s that is one foot in one out, beginner is there are side effects that you can encounter and the only way really to have and idea is doing blood work, then spending more money on ancillaries.

Like you said it as clear as you could be above, you want to take the fast way is instant gratification so you think PEDs(no AAs directly burns fat) are going to give you that magic pill. So the facts are your going to do what you want to do

If you don’t have underlying health issues (hep, viral diseases) I’d say 6 weeks of Tbol or var(faked) or SARMs with Berberine supplement ( I think it works better than Metformin)

Last edited:
If you can manage an otherwise healthy life style, you should be in the clear. My only concern health wise is managing the constipation and "clean" dope. I've been off H for almost 10 yrs now so I don't know what the common adulterants are and how they might affect kidney and liver values.
Aside from that you should be fine. There are quite a few methadone patients and buprenorphine patients on trt without issue. I know of one who was on bupe long term while still bodybuilding.
The only real contraindication I can think of is sleep apnea and opioid related respiratory depression. If you're breathing fine when you sleep, you should be good to go then.
Thank you so much, about respiratory depression, does Test interact with H to cause it? I have completely stopped benzos and alcohol, and I use sensible doses of H, so from the H alone rn I do not expect any respiratory depression

I gave you what you wanted to hear, YES use H and chemically you will be fine. Unless you have HepC then that will be a problem. Like I said in the old post many many top guys use, had used for years and cleaned up, or taking burp. “Also a lot of them are dead because of rec drugs”

Also I think you have the right idea with going with testosterone since if biological but even though test will burn a lil fat because of the muscle mass you SHOULD be adding with a perfect diet and train.

The thing about test When someone’s that is one foot in one out, beginner is there are side effects that you can encounter and the only way really to have and idea is doing blood work, then spending more money on ancillaries.

Like you said it as clear as you could be above, you want to take the fast way is instant gratification so you think PEDs(no AAs directly burns fat) are going to give you that magic pill. So the facts are your going to do what you want to do

If you don’t have underlying health issues (hep, viral diseases) I’d say 6 weeks of Tbol or var(faked) or SARMs with Berberine supplement ( I think it works better than Metformin)
Thanks and yes I am looking for instant gratification indeed, not saying it is the right mentality but it is what it is.

Regarding SARMs, which one particularly do you recommend? And will I need PCT? Or instead of wasting your time can your recommend me podcast/ other resource to educate myself?

Thank you so much, about respiratory depression, does Test interact with H to cause it? I have completely stopped benzos and alcohol, and I use sensible doses of H, so from the H alone rn I do not expect any respiratory depression

Thanks and yes I am looking for instant gratification indeed, not saying it is the right mentality but it is what it is.

Regarding SARMs, which one particularly do you recommend? And will I need PCT? Or instead of wasting your time can your recommend me podcast/ other resource to educate myself?
The sleep apnea would be due to weight gain since many people put on some water weight with test. I don't personally have any issues, but I know of some who do

I did my first cycle while on heroin. I went from 175lbs to 212lbs with abs. I looked fantastic and it was to date the best cycle ive ever done. I did test e 700mg weekly which is a large dose for a first cycle.

There is no reason you can't cycle on opioids. Almost all pro bodybuilders are on prescription opioids( not to mention adderral, benzos, ketamine, mdma etc).

People would not believe how popular recreational drugs are with pros and even amateurs who compete. When you go behind the scenes you see how crazy these guys can get.

If anything doing a cycle will give you more motivation to stay in the gym, eat right, sleep adequately, etc. its harm reduction in my eyes.

I also notice that while on steroids I also can handle withdrawals FAR better than not being on them. I generally feel less pain and have more energy and a better outlook and mindset.

I've been on methadone for years then suboxone then sober and used steroids through all of it. Im still using them(always on TRT). Find a fair priced high quality source. Anavar and tbol are great for beginners with a light test cycle but find a good source. It took me some time before I got in with vendor I trusted.

God bless man be safe.

Use clean needles. Use 27g 1/2in insulin syringes and heat your gear so it draws faster.

I did my first cycle while on heroin. I went from 175lbs to 212lbs with abs. I looked fantastic and it was to date the best cycle ive ever done. I did test e 700mg weekly which is a large dose for a first cycle.

There is no reason you can't cycle on opioids. Almost all pro bodybuilders are on prescription opioids( not to mention adderral, benzos, ketamine, mdma etc).

People would not believe how popular recreational drugs are with pros and even amateurs who compete. When you go behind the scenes you see how crazy these guys can get.

If anything doing a cycle will give you more motivation to stay in the gym, eat right, sleep adequately, etc. its harm reduction in my eyes.

I also notice that while on steroids I also can handle withdrawals FAR better than not being on them. I generally feel less pain and have more energy and a better outlook and mindset.

I've been on methadone for years then suboxone then sober and used steroids through all of it. Im still using them(always on TRT). Find a fair priced high quality source. Anavar and tbol are great for beginners with a light test cycle but find a good source. It took me some time before I got in with vendor I trusted.

God bless man be safe.

Use clean needles. Use 27g 1/2in insulin syringes and heat your gear so it draws faster.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this super informative post much appreciated!!

@Skippwiggins basically explained my life experience haha.

My first test cycle I was in a sober house, but ultimately relapsed and continue to work out and run Test while back on heroin.

It’s a known fact that opiates cause low T, and if you happen to have low T to begin with which can cause depression, which ultimately could of been the reason you even started using drugs in the first place..

Honestly if it was legal id say any male 24-50 going in detox for opioids should be prescribed testosterone,

Id even go as far to say that using steroids helped make heroin and methadone withdrawals less unbearable. Every time I’ve gone to detox I do a big shot of Sustanon before I go.

Now I don’t do things perfect, but in my book man being addicted to steroids and the gym is a much higher quality of life than being a heroin addict.

Eventually maybe you’ll decide to get sober.

Regarding SARMs, which one particularly do you recommend?
I'm not familiar with the body building world, but I did follow a SARM through FDA trials for hip fracture patients over 65, who I assume weren't very active after injury, and phase 2 data was: "Increases in Lean Body Mass Ranging from 4.8% to 9.1% Following Treatment with VK5211". I think it had a good safety profile too. They licensed it from Ligand Pharmaceuticals who called it LGD-4033, and I believe that is still the name it is sold under. Viking decided to shelve it and not do a phase 3 trial for some reason, and instead went with developing a liver drug VK2809 for NAFLD, and now NASH (no FDA approved drugs, so huge untapped market). Anyway, if you are looking at SARMS, then do some research on LGD-4033. Maybe others here can chime in if they are familiar with that specific SARM. Here's the phase 2 results: http://ir.vikingtherapeutics.com/20...ral-Presentation-at-ASBMR-2018-Annual-Meeting

I'm not familiar with the body building world, but I did follow a SARM through FDA trials for hip fracture patients over 65, who I assume weren't very active after injury, and phase 2 data was: "Increases in Lean Body Mass Ranging from 4.8% to 9.1% Following Treatment with VK5211". I think it had a good safety profile too. They licensed it from Ligand Pharmaceuticals who called it LGD-4033, and I believe that is still the name it is sold under. Viking decided to shelve it and not do a phase 3 trial for some reason, and instead went with developing a liver drug VK2809 for NAFLD, and now NASH (no FDA approved drugs, so huge untapped market). Anyway, if you are looking at SARMS, then do some research on LGD-4033. Maybe others here can chime in if they are familiar with that specific SARM. Here's the phase 2 results: http://ir.vikingtherapeutics.com/20...ral-Presentation-at-ASBMR-2018-Annual-Meeting
I will say that LGD is a powerful sarm. If you get legitimate LGD and dose 10mg a day you will gain 10lbs+ from a 8 week cycle.

There is another popular well studied sarm called rad 140 that will put 5lbs on you.

Ostarine is well studied and you should expect 2-3lbs gain from it.

For size LGD is king. For well being and energy id say rad 140 and rad 150, for safety and well being ostarine.

Many sarms are undersosed or fake. Ive used sarms from 4 or 5 different companies more with lackluster results. One company who has tech in their name, well theres blew me away. Easily 5-10x more powerful than any other company. I have gained 12lbs from their LGD. All these low qualify sarm products give sarms a really bad name. In studies as little as 2mg of LGD produced lean muscle gains and suppressed natural testosterone levels. So if you are taking 10-20mg of LGD and not gaining significant mass than something is not adding up.

You can also source very high quality very very cheap sarms from china. Were talking $100 for at least 10+ cycles worth cheap.

I still use sarms even though I'm experienced with injectable steroids because they are easy on the body and hairline and I can get them cheap. Generally though steroids are cheaper than sarms for most using domestic sources.

I will say that LGD is a powerful sarm. If you get legitimate LGD and dose 10mg a day you will gain 10lbs+ from a 8 week cycle.

There is another popular well studied sarm called rad 140 that will put 5lbs on you.

Ostarine is well studied and you should expect 2-3lbs gain from it.

For size LGD is king. For well being and energy id say rad 140 and rad 150, for safety and well being ostarine.

Many sarms are undersosed or fake. Ive used sarms from 4 or 5 different companies more with lackluster results. One company who has tech in their name, well theres blew me away. Easily 5-10x more powerful than any other company. I have gained 12lbs from their LGD. All these low qualify sarm products give sarms a really bad name. In studies as little as 2mg of LGD produced lean muscle gains and suppressed natural testosterone levels. So if you are taking 10-20mg of LGD and not gaining significant mass than something is not adding up.

You can also source very high quality very very cheap sarms from china. Were talking $100 for at least 10+ cycles worth cheap.

I still use sarms even though I'm experienced with injectable steroids because they are easy on the body and hairline and I can get them cheap. Generally though steroids are cheaper than sarms for most using domestic sources.
So SARMS also need PCT?? I ask because I have read Conflicting opinions