• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Possible OD on Hydromorphone?

jacobson1974

Greenlighter
So I think I had an overdose on Hydromorphone. I'll explain the story from. The beginning. I obtained some 2mg hydromorphone tablets, after not doing opiates for 6 months I Gave 2 pills a try orally. It gave me a slight buzz, next day I took 8mg orally and snorted 2mg. That didn't work at all so the next day after that I snorted 6mg. This was the sweet spot. I decided to up my 6mg to 10 by snorting 4 more. It made me nauseas and vomit once but overall I didn't feel too bad. The next day I ended up doing 8mg totall, 2 mg in the morning, 2 an hour later and 4 at once 3 hours after that. (all snorted) then I decided to go smoke some cannabis, while doing so me and a buddy played 10-10, we got to 27 without taking a full breath of oxygen. (it's a game where you vape on one breath to get the most nicotine in your system) I felt fine for about 30 mins then I got intense nausea but I could not vomit, then followed with extremely intense fatigue. I fell asleep on a park bench and had insane dreams while laying there. random thoughts I had say about cars would appear visually in my head . I forced myslef to wake up just to see intense double vision, this whole time I thought to myself "this isn't bad, I'm fine. I'm pretty much sober" while my friends were trying to talk to me and I wouldn't respond. I started to respond to them and I vomited. After that I felt very cold. After another 15 min nap I woke up feeling 100% fine. But very baked. I'm going to wait 7 days and try this again with just 2 mg hydrochloride and nothing else. The experience was extremely intense and the same night I had very very very odd dreams. Where in my dream everyone was normal but I was extremely paranoid. I'm pretty sure I overdosed but since I felt fine and it was only a hour flash of bad feelings, I'm just not sure. Maybe the nicotine clashed with the hydro's. Because I've taken more than this but the symptoms I had check up to be a hydromorphone overdose to the T. Somone help?