Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Positive resolution's to ones inner self, 5G of Morning Glory/Awakening/Peace

TheCasualSmoker

Greenlighter
i would like to introduce myself as a well informed,well educated individual of substances, my drug history includes DXM,Weed,and acid, lets limit these drugs to the beautiful compounds of nature and the beautifulness they bring, of course im talking about Psychedelics!but to the point i am currently on 5 grams of morning glory that i have obtained through Target.(The corporation) these are specifically seeds from Holland, which i believe to be untreated seeds, i have not puked or have had ANY negative effects thus far. i hope when you take this journey with me you realize how beautiful this drug really is, i am currently under the influence and feel very in control but also very well intoxicated, a beautiful synergistic combination, My experience with one hit of acid was nothing of this nature, this is beautiful,this is simply the best feeling any human being can feel, this is the feeling of contempt and understanding,the feeling that i have wanted for so long, and the feeling that my life has been built upon in order to witness this exact feeling that i feel, this is my trip report and i hope you enjoy reading it, so, i would like to start from the beginning of the experience in order to inform you of my transcendence from someone who was so unaware of ones real self, i was blind before now, i am now awakened and am one who not fears the unknown, i am one who is in control, one who wishes grace and glory upon all of ones brothers and sisters, i am recreated and reawakened, this is what all my sorrow and pain has created and now i am a student of the world, a student of the emotion called happiness and peace, i am now unafraid of judgement, accusations and all negative aspects or bad vibes as i would call them. so lets make this less of a wall of text and make it right shall we.:) well in short lsa has changed my life even within 3 hours of these feelings, i wish you could feel how i feel right now, i wish well upon each and every individual who reads this, and i wanted everyone to know that you should be aware that lsa is a drug and alters perception and if i influence any readers to try this drug, by no means necessary should you be uninformed or unprepared , stay safe be with someone who you can trust and be happy:) i will now post a timeline of events i have went through this awesome night!

T+0:30- feeling nauseous playing call of duty MW3 survival, my problem solving and overall skills are incredibly increased, i know all the right flank spots and my movements and reactions are unbelievably accurate for someone who is "tripping".

T+1:00- i decide to go smoke a spliff of about .2-.3g of high quality marijuana,and i can say after that all i could feel was happiness and overwhelming joy which is still in effect right now 6 hours later!

T+2:00- i decide i want to walk around, i play apex twins in order to trip properly when i realize its actually just annoying, so then i just enjoy the world i live in with full awareness and no distractions just my visual distortions of my surroundings, mostly wavy patterns, i walk all the way to the gas station to grab 4 wine tipped black and mild's, very awesome adventure for me:)

T+2:30- well i spark a Wined tip black and mild, and enjoy all that i can take in, i was on a playground at night just on the slides, a lone solider contemplating all of his insecurities and doubt with an always positive resolution. the clouds just move as if it was a fast forward video of the sky. the moon is so bright,lights are shining and i overall see everything in ultra high definition.

T+3:00- i just walk around enjoying every smell every touch everything, smoking my cigar, just pure bliss, i didn't have a care in the world, i wish the feeling never would end, but i know this is just a part of my life in which i have to decide to chase myself as a dog chases his tail, a failed attempt to capture something that was in his face all along. Happiness,Joy..... the world.

well i hope you enjoyed my report, i am feeling so great. my pupils are dilated and i can honestly say this is the most best feeling ive ever felt in my entire life.