• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Poppy seed tea and girlfriend

how can you advise someone to make another person take a drug? especially ones as dangerous as opiates.
You'd even lie about it being healthy, you are fucking disgusting. So just to have it more convenient you would ruin a persons entire life...
No the quote "to your good health" is a slogan you must not understand and I won't go further(sourcing).

I actually did not mean to infer to get his gf to try I just meant like hey gave you heard of this? To see if she would be totally put off by the fact someone would use it, which is him not her. The way I worded it though suggests the latter which I would never fucking do. And I apologize to OP for my casual response because no one should get other ppl wrapped up in the same entanglements or enable anyone. I have never done such a thing in my life ever EXCEPT passing the blunts!

Sorry for the inside joke slogan thing, but yeah never really implemented that he should get her into it..just to see if he should let go of his secret.

But I see how you would read it like so, December. But I'm actually glad it was brought to this step, so ppl should double check their morals bc enabling someone is so not cool.

I think it depends honestly. Like offering someone heroin is a lot different than offering someone a glass of kratom. And as long as you are honest with them about the risks and benefits I don’t see a problem with it.

My girl doesn’t do drugs. She hates the way one Vicodin makes her feel that she was prescribed at one point. I explained to her the risks and benefits of kratom in full and left nothing out and let her try it and she’s good. She only takes it here and there and says it doesn’t make her feel “loopy” like Vicodin did. I mean she hated pain meds so bad she would stay in pain and not take the pain meds because she doesn’t like the high.

She feels the effects of kratom fir certain but she doesn’t abuse it. She only takes about 1 gram and maybe two times a week if that. And all our stuff is thoroughly lab tested and I mean I really went into detail about all the known and all the possible risks that we know about at this point in the research. Plus all the common anecdotal side effects.

So yeah I’d NEVER offer her heroin but kratom it’s a non issue fir her. And it’s an atypical opioid.

I think it depends honestly. Like offering someone heroin is a lot different than offering someone a glass of kratom. And as long as you are honest with them about the risks and benefits I don’t see a problem with it.

My girl doesn’t do drugs. She hates the way one Vicodin makes her feel that she was prescribed at one point. I explained to her the risks and benefits of kratom in full and left nothing out and let her try it and she’s good. She only takes it here and there and says it doesn’t make her feel “loopy” like Vicodin did. I mean she hated pain meds so bad she would stay in pain and not take the pain meds because she doesn’t like the high.

She feels the effects of kratom fir certain but she doesn’t abuse it. She only takes about 1 gram and maybe two times a week if that. And all our stuff is thoroughly lab tested and I mean I really went into detail about all the known and all the possible risks that we know about at this point in the research. Plus all the common anecdotal side effects.

So yeah I’d NEVER offer her heroin but kratom it’s a non issue fir her. And it’s an atypical opioid.
I don't offer opioid naive people kratom. It still does "the thing" especially if you are opioid naive, and I've seen people go from kratom to pills to fent pills.

As to OP: you likely may need to choose one or the other.

Why tell her a bonus will be you be able to go ages without shooting your load so its a win win for both of you
I have never been the type to finish fast, either alone or with someone. I actually hated this side effect of alcohol, or when I was foolishly dabbling with opiates, and cocaine and had this side effect. It is not pleasurable. I never took MDA, MDMA, or CRYSTAL METH but I was told those drugs make orgasm difficult if not impossible.

around 13-14 years ago I did an experimental therapy due to my Aspergers with a once renowned health scientist (who lost his approbation as a doctor because he gave methadone to heroin addicts, which now is the standard) involving microdosed MDMA. It really helped me, in fact it helped me so much that I couldn't get enough of the stuff and would get some at parties, up to the point where I almost took it daily during my travels in Spain. I'm sure I did some damage there, but the initial therapy was absolutely amazing for me, and I still feed off that. We did microdosed MDMA in combination with CT and I swear on that being incredibly helpful for autists

MDMA opened my eyes in ways nothing else could ever have. It opened me up to other people's emotions and feelings, and made me strive for the job I do today, musical pedagogy and therapy - since last year also prophylaxis, cardiac rehab, CT and several forms of occupational therapy as well.
Were you traveling in Spain and taking MDMA with the scientist? What dose of MDMA/MDA were you taking?

I do not have Autism, or Aspberger's but taking LSD daily for five days every twice a year in low and moderate doses was helpful. I never took microdoses and I was able to trip daily as well. The only drawback was that I had annoying HPPD and psychedelic experiences daily for about a year or two. I was smoking marijuana regularly on weekends and when I took a hiatus from smoking pot or hash the HPPD would lessen or mostly go away.

I have never been the type to finish fast, either alone or with someone. I actually hated this side effect of alcohol, or when I was foolishly dabbling with opiates, and cocaine and had this side effect. It is not pleasurable. I never took MDA, MDMA, or CRYSTAL METH but I was told those drugs make orgasm difficult if not impossible.
With opium you end up pretending your done if wearing a condom because you get tired and it not happening meth can take time but when it does best

Doesn't seem too sexy. I have been a human dildo for people and it was not fun. It felt more like "work".
You still have to pretend to wife I liked it hardly cheated for 13 years remember once while having sex i was trying to remember if my first truck had a cummings or cat engine and size not all the time still had 4 kids . In those 13 years I had stopped coke on weekdays now I do it most days I'm horny as ever .

Na man meth sex is the best. I don't regularly use, but when I do, the absolute best way to enjoy the high is with a sexual partner.

It's harder to cum, but not impossible and I've never had to force it. Can just fuck way harder, way longer, and it feels so much better.

I don't offer opioid naive people kratom. It still does "the thing" especially if you are opioid naive, and I've seen people go from kratom to pills to fent pills.

As to OP: you likely may need to choose one or the other.
No doubt it’s possible but it’s still way different than offering them heroin and I think it just depends on the person. She’s always disliked the opiate “high” so it wasn’t much of a risk for that for her.

I’ve seen ppl get strung out on ketamine, but it’s supposedly not super addictive and I e seen ppl turn into complete lazy anti-work bums after getting exposed to getting on high on weed and of course I e seen ppl get exposed to coke and get strung out on that, but I’ve also seen ppl that can do coke once or twice a month, hold down a job, pay their bills, and take care of their family. The same can be said for all these drugs.

In my eyes drugs are neither good or bad. They are like guns, neither good or bad, just depends on how they are used and with drugs always taking the risks verses benefits in mind.

No one is overdosing on kratom and dying from kratom. And like I said it comes down to the individual. Just like I wouldn’t give anyone kratom who I knew liked the high that opiates gave them and that had a history of addiction that was in sobriety.

It’s not without its risks but what drug is? I think when we get into shaming specific drugs and saying X drug is okay but Y drug is bad bad bad. Then we’re no better than the prohibitionists that pulled the mask over Americas eyes to begin with with the war on drugs. And yet here I am saying that about heroin so I guess I’m being hypocritical but I have had too many (as I’m sure we all have) friends fall away permanently to H/fent.

I’ve seen ppl start out on pot that their friend gave them and end up strung out on H a year or two down the line. Is it tte friends fault for offering him pot and starting him on the path to addiction? Is pot the problem?

Idk I’m half awake so I’m going to stop typing now lol.

Last edited:
Yeah. If you’re having a long term relationship with her I agree 100 percent that you should be honest. Otherwise, you are just wasting each others time and it will cause more problems down the line.

Trust is a very difficult thing to repair once broken. I know from my past mistakes in relationships. It will haunt your entire relationship once broken.

Na man meth sex is the best. I don't regularly use, but when I do, the absolute best way to enjoy the high is with a sexual partner.

It's harder to cum, but not impossible and I've never had to force it. Can just fuck way harder, way longer, and it feels so much better.
I will never use METH. Low doses of Dexedrine/Adderall were enough, and I only drink caffeine now. Turkish coffee, green tea, black tea, sometimes diet and sugar free soda bring back Tab, and yerba mate.

Were you traveling in Spain and taking MDMA with the scientist? What dose of MDMA/MDA were you taking?

I do not have Autism, or Aspberger's but taking LSD daily for five days every twice a year in low and moderate doses was helpful. I never took microdoses and I was able to trip daily as well. The only drawback was that I had annoying HPPD and psychedelic experiences daily for about a year or two. I was smoking marijuana regularly on weekends and when I took a hiatus from smoking pot or hash the HPPD would lessen or mostly go away.
nono I started with the scientist in 2009 and went to Spain in 2012, so there's a big gap here.
The therapy lasted only a year :) but thanks I should have been clearer. For the therapy I took 10 micrograms per session (once per week)

For partying and stuff I took God knows how much

I will never use METH. Low doses of Dexedrine/Adderall were enough, and I only drink caffeine now. Turkish coffee, green tea, black tea, sometimes diet and sugar free soda bring back Tab, and yerba mate.

It's not as bad as the reputation it has imo. Definitely addictive but the cravings in my experience don't last once you've woken up from your bender.

I'd assume most people addicted to meth had some to use after that first bender. I always buy a small amount so I use it all and have nothing left, and keep it atleast 3 months until I consider buying any again.

No the quote "to your good health" is a slogan you must not understand and I won't go further(sourcing).

I actually did not mean to infer to get his gf to try I just meant like hey gave you heard of this? To see if she would be totally put off by the fact someone would use it, which is him not her. The way I worded it though suggests the latter which I would never fucking do. And I apologize to OP for my casual response because no one should get other ppl wrapped up in the same entanglements or enable anyone. I have never done such a thing in my life ever EXCEPT passing the blunts!
OK I'm glad you didn't mean to say that. I'm not a native English speaker, sorry for misunderstanding.

nono I started with the scientist in 2009 and went to Spain in 2012, so there's a big gap here.
The therapy lasted only a year :) but thanks I should have been clearer. For the therapy I took 10 micrograms per session (once per week)

For partying and stuff I took God knows how much
Did MDMA even work at such a super tiny dose? It is not LSD.

Well, as a pharmacologist, I feel justified (I actually convinced my wife to remove opiates from her life and use vapourized cannabis for pain relief).
Infinitely better...
Umm yeah I did mean a hard drug, should have been clearer.
No I have nothing against sharing marihuana, since it's in the same league as coffee or tea.

That's not what I personally see as a drug in that sense. Sorry
I work with addicts, and I have never seen someone come to me because of marihuana..

Last edited: