• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox Poppy pod withdrawal, help structuring all my meds, vitamins and supplements please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sk1500

Bluelighter
Hi people,

I have decided to try and stop the Poppy Pod Tea. I've been having Pod Tea (through a stovetop espresso maker). I've been having every day for just over 6 months. Obviously my tolerance has increased massively and I need to stop it for a while at least. I started at 25g per day and this had increased to minimum of 120g up to double that and I was already feeling like I was withdrawing anyway.

I'm on or have a lot of other medications and supplements and really need help with when to take what. In terms of the supplements it's partly to potentiate so I can take less but also for my general health and to start feeling human again. I haven't had any tea for 4 or 5 days and finding it incredibly hard.

I have most of the symptoms of having incredibly low dopamine levels and I'm also on Levothyroxine. I suffer with severe depression and anxiety.

I'll list what I have as daily medicine and then also all the supplements and vitamins. Sorry in advance as this is a lot!!!!

MEDICATIONS (all daily)

-Levothyroxine 125mcg (morning soon as awake)

-Reboxetine 2x 4mg

-Oramorph 70ml (140mg)

-Diazepam 40mg

-Cyclizine 3x 50mg

VITAMINS, MINERALS & OTHER
-Giant Poppy Pods 8kg
-Red Indo Kratom capsules 600mg
-Vit B complex
-Vit D 1000mg
-Ashwagandha 1000mg
-Ashwagandha KSM 66 1200MG
-Magnesium Oxide 500mg
-Magnesium Glycinate 500mg
-Agmatine Sulphate 1000mg
-Iron Bisglycinate 14mg
-Turmeric Curcumin 1380mg
-L-theanine 400mg
-5-HTP 400mg
-Omega 3 1000mg
-Biotin 12000mcg
-Zinc 40mg
-Loperamide 2mg
-L-tyrosine 500mg
-Lemon Balm extract Capsules 2000mg

If anyone could help me with what to take with what and when or any potentially dangerous combinations. I realise that at least some of these are probably not going to be needed. I'm really lost with what to take when and what to stack etc.

My goals are to reduce my pod usage or totally stop (at least for few weeks minimum)......potentiate to lower and reset my opiate tolerance (if possible)....increase my Dopamine levels and stop wasting any more life.

Congrats anyone who got through this lol

Thanks in advance people 👍

Last edited:
Is this a list of what you are already taking daily? I have some concerns here.

You take 4000mg of theanine daily? That sounds like way too much imo.

How long have you been taking that much ashwagandha? I recently suffered severe neurological symptoms from taking 1200-1600mg of ashwagandha daily for 2 months. It's meant to be cycled. Ashwagandha also can cause thyroid issues itself. 2200mg is simply too much ashwagandha.

I would cut out the 5-htp, this could lead to serotonin syndrome on top of all these other supplements and so many opioids.

I think you're going a little overboard with the supplements, which can be dangerous and is complicating your situation.

You take oramorph daily and are having withdrawals from poppy tea?

You shouldn't take loperamide if you're already on other opioids.

We need to make some adjustments here in your regimen. Several of these things interact and is likely giving you side effects. All of this stuff together is likely making your depression and anxiety even worse, not better.

Last edited:
Is this a list of what you are already taking daily? I have some concerns here.

You take 4000mg of theanine daily?

How long have you been taking that much ashwagandha? I recently suffered severe neurological symptoms from taking 1200mg of ashwagandha daily for 2 months. It's meant to be cycled. Ashwagandha also can cause thyroid issues itself.

I know I'm not really answering your question but I want to point out that I think you're going a little overboard with the supplements, which can be dangerous and is complicating your situation.

You take oramorph daily and are having withdrawals from poppy tea?

You probably shouldn't take loperamide if you're already on other opioids. We need to make some adjustments here in your regimen.
Hi, sorry I should have clarified. The dosage besides the supplements isn't what I'm taking, it's the size of 1 pill!!!!!

A lot of these I haven't started taking yet, just started taking or I've had a while and stopped taking. JUST SPOTTED I MADE TYPO WITH THE L-THEANINE ITS 400MG LOL SORRY, I haven't started the L-theanine yet, only arrived today.

The Loperamide I'm not taking as I'm still constipated.

I'm not sure I phrased it correctly but until recently I was often having either 200-240mg of Oramorph. Then when I ran out for a few days each week I'd have 2 teas (each one approx 120g).

I've only just started taking the Ashwagandha, Magnesium Glycinate and Agmatine Sulphate to help reduce my morphine intake.

I realised that when on an average day where I'd have 140mg Oramorph and a tea that I couldn't feel it and was feeling pretty rough.

The Kratom I've only had a few times and not finding useful, so probably best to wait until my tolerance has decreased a lot.

The Ashwagandha I've had awhile took occasionally but didn't really notice, so stopped taking that.

The L-theanine haven't started. The L-tyrosine and Lemon Balm I'm waiting to arrive.

The zinc, Biotin, vit D and vit B I haven't had for months either.

The Turmeric I haven't been taking either.

The only 1s I've had consistently are the meds (except the Cyclizine, I've been having that for roughly a week then having 6-7 weeks off.

Thanks I know its a lot of stuff, which is why I wanted to check it on here before deciding what to have and when.

Thanks my friend

Last edited:
Most of these - biotin, zinc, vitamins, iron, etc - should be taken once a day in a multivitamin.

I really think you're overcomplicating this and unnecessarily stressing yourself out.

To manage withdrawals from the pods the best way to do that imho is to taper off them with the oramorph and the valium.

If you're looking to switch to kratom once your tolerance is lower, take turmeric and black pepper around 60 minutes before your kratom dose.

Most of these - biotin, zinc, vitamins, iron, etc - should be taken once a day in a multivitamin.

I really think you're overcomplicating this and unnecessarily stressing yourself out.

To manage withdrawals from the pods the best way to do that imho is to taper off them with the oramorph and the valium.

If you're looking to switch to kratom once your tolerance is lower, take turmeric and black pepper around 60 minutes before your kratom dose.
Thanks,

I pretty much agree and lots of the bits like Biotin and zinc were things I ended up compulse buying as a distraction after my best friend unexpectedly committed suicide.

I didn't explain myself very well to start with tbh. The list of supplements was listing what I have not what I've been taking everyday.

I'll keep up the Oramorph and Diazepam for now and try my hardest to stop the pods altogether if I can, if not I'll try cutting right back to just 40-60g a day.

Taking 1x Magnesium Glycinate and Agmatine Sulphate 1-2 hours before the morphine and Diazepam in the morning and then doing the same on my evening/night morphineandDiazepam. I was going to do the same with the Ashwagandha but might just have 1 every other day from what I was told further up. I got those as there supposed to be pretty effective at helping lower tolerance.

At the moment I'm trying to either dramatically cut or drop the poppy pods.

I don't think that the Kratom is going to be helpful until I'm totally recovered from stopping the pod tea, its been 5-6 days now.

Thanks

Hang in there man. I was actually afraid for you about 3 months ago when you and negrogesic were talking about the killer tea that those espresso makers made.

You were buying one every other day and I think at last count you had 8 or 9 of them. And apparently plenty of pods to put in them. I watched your consumption going up and up and I was like.......oh shit. Either his tolerance skyrockets and he takes a break, he runs out of money and just uses his oramorph script, or he has to cold turkey because he ran out of a good pod supplier. I really did worry about ya.

Did you start with the pods because they weren't giving you enough oramorph or just because you were curious? Either way I really do wish you strength in getting off of them for good. Or if you can't get off of them for good maybe you can get your consumption of the pods down to a lower level.

<3Stay strong and keep us updated.

Hang in there man. I was actually afraid for you about 3 months ago when you and negrogesic were talking about the killer tea that those espresso makers made.

You were buying one every other day and I think at last count you had 8 or 9 of them. And apparently plenty of pods to put in them. I watched your consumption going up and up and I was like.......oh shit. Either his tolerance skyrockets and he takes a break, he runs out of money and just uses his oramorph script, or he has to cold turkey because he ran out of a good pod supplier. I really did worry about ya.

Did you start with the pods because they weren't giving you enough oramorph or just because you were curious? Either way I really do wish you strength in getting off of them for good. Or if you can't get off of them for good maybe you can get your consumption of the pods down to a lower level.

<3Stay strong and keep us updated.
Hi there,

I decided I needed to finish with the pods because I had stopped getting any effect from taking all the pods, as well as the Oramorph etc. It was already feeling like I was withdrawing anyway even whilst taking large amounts of pod powder. So I figured it would make sense to stop them, either until my tolerance lowers significantly or completely.

I originally started them from seeing poppy pods being mentioned a lot on here!!!! Also at the time I was 'helping' other people with Oramorph, so once my tolerance had increased significantly I looked into pods and realised I could get them legally in the UK.

I've got 8kg left that I haven't used under my bed, as well as powder. I can still get pods and afford to, I don't want to use something which weren't helping and was throwing money away for no reason. In terms of any painkilling effects (I was feeling worse) I'd stopped getting any relaxing effect as well. Plus it could only get worse if I carried on.

I've had, I think, 5 days off and the withdrawal was really really hard. Only now I'm not suffering as much.

The supplements are to either to help lower my tolerance as well as help with increasing my Dopamine levels as just started Reboxetine and thought may help with that, plus some to help me sleep in case of Insomnia.

Many thanks, think I've conquered it now but the last 4 ór 5 days have been incredibly hard. Hopefully things will improve now.

I genuinely couldn't have done it without advise from friends and this week forum

Thank you NR

I just need help with what supplements to take and when 😕
Sorry hon........I know nothing of supplements as I have never taken any. But never fear....there are many on here that DO know and will help you out when they come online.

Are you going to take them to repair any damage you did while on the tea or to just make you feel better. Probably both, I imagine. Take it easy and be kind to yourself. I know it sucks but at least you have a handle on it now. :Mario:

I just need help with what supplements to take and when 😕
Hi mate, I know you came here for help and you probably feel pretty desperate at the moment, and I really feel for you. But no one here is a doctor or psychiatrist, so with the medications you're on plus the detox you're going through, no one here can realistically help you. It's all speculation and the replies you get are probably just going to confuse the situation. As such I am going to close this thread, and advise you to PLEASE see your doctor and/or psychiatrist as soon as possible, and be blatantly honest with them about your situation. Get the real help you need <3

Status
Not open for further replies.