Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Poison stamp killing people! Paterson,NJ

Loejee

Greenlighter
Stamp: 'Do not enter' in purple ink.
Quantity- 3/10
There is no heroin in the stamp. I repeat, NO Heroin in this stamp. I believe someone who made this batch is intentionally poisoning people, maybe terrorist/isis supporters.
Me and my friend are heavy users. We can do about 10bag shots and feel nice. When we got this new batch my friend shot up 2 bags, he said his heart is pounding very fast and he is shaking uncontrollably. I decided to cook up one bag to see how it is, i normally dont feel anything from 3bag shots. With this stamp i did one bag. The moment i injected i heard my heart pumping very fast my fingers started to shake. We both felt like we were going to die. We called up the poison control hotline and i told them everything, i told them that the stamp said 'do not enter' she then asked if the ink was purple and if i got it in paterson. Yes and yes i replied. She advised us to go to the hospital immediately. She explained that a loadd of people in the area have been hospitalized from these stamps. There are other stamps which contain the same unknown substance. It is known to cause heart attacks and it is known that it is not an opiate. She told me that there have been confirmed deaths from these stamps but there are a great number of people who survived or are surviving and doing better as they have been hospitalized for many days.
I am veryyy fortunate to have only shot one bag, and for the fact that i am only 22. The doctor told me that if i was around 35 or older, i wouldve definitely had a legitimate lethal heart attack. I stayed under their care for 12 hours and was able to get picked up after they injected some muscle relaxers, ativan, put me on oxygen support, and iv'ed me to some water. Me and my friend both survived thankfully. I was looking all over the internet for someone else to talk about these lethal poisonous stamps, i cannot find anything. So i decided to sign up to bluelight and post something myself to prevent others from possibly dying from this posion.

The terrorist group isis did call out to muslims worldwide to start commiting lone wolf attacks on random westerners. They told them to poison their food and water and hit and run them in the streets. This stamp is from paterson and there is a large muslim community there, id be a fool to not believe that there are at least a small number of isis supporters.

BEWARE everyone. Stay safe. nd if you have already consumed this stamp or a stamp like this with the same symptoms, i urge you to get medical attention immediately. You have the choice to not have the police involved. Just dont call 911, go to the hospital or have someone take u to the emergency room. And if it is possible to get an ambulance without the police, do that. Stay safe everyone!