Pointless survey no.1: What colour hair does everyone have?

p-E-achy

Bluelighter
My hair is bright purple with yellow streaks
smile.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

What about everybody else?
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

Blonde
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Technically, red. But it's more of a blondish-orange-gold. And curly - has those big, funny cork-screw curls....now you know
smile.gif

usally its dyed red. but i died it this rich dark chocolate brown and I love it!
------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy

My hair right now is purple with the occasional blue and copper streak, and green streaks down the front.
When all the shit I put in it to get it that way washes out, it will be brownish with bright bleached streaks.
But natually it is this boring blondish brown color.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

bright birght superman electric blue.
------------------
"Like a shooting star,
Accross the midnight sky!
Wherever you are,
Yer gunna see me FLY!!"
-BANG!
PaRaDoX -and PLUR for all!

Mine's blue/black...I hate it though cause I look like one of those Japanese animations...actually Astroboy...I'm female.

Bleached..bleached..blonde...
we defiantly have more fun..
peace..=)
------------------
P.L.U.R.N.E.S.S
Peace-Love-Unity-Respect
Now-Everyone
Swallow-Simultaneously

Naturally it's blonde, but I can't remember the last time it wasn't dyed!!
wink.gif
In the last year it's been strawberry blonde, bleach blonde, pink (!) and red. I was gonna go with bright blue next, but I think that would just about give my mom a heart attack, the tongue ring was already pushing it.
wink.gif

PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

Dirty blonde.
XOXO
Mom_E
I'm only freaking out and i wonder what it's all about to close my eyes and finally see a piece of paradise in me.

Mah hair is very short and Red,,Fire Red..pretty hype i died it a few days ago...
i gonna die it Platinum and Blue tips next time..
Peace and love,
Cyde

well, since i work in a professional environment, i cant have funky hair (the clause was actually put into the employee handbook cause about a year and a half ago i came into work with blue hair and then red hair 2 weks later...). anyway, right now i usually dye it black or amazon indigo (blueblack). the next time it grows out i want to dye it black with blue tips..in the past its been red, blue, and orange (see the bluelight pix page). i want to dye it again once this current blackness grows out, but i can only dye it over the weekends cause of werk
frown.gif

------------------
So I pray on my knees
From Heaven above
Send me somebody please
Someone to love
-The Artist Formerly Known As EckstahsE

puple and blonde. well...for now...
------------------
"We hold these experiences to be self-evident, that all is equal, that the creation endows us with certain inalienable rights, that among them are: the freedom of the body, the pursuit of joy, and the expansion of consciousness."

My hair changes colour every month or so, usually fire engine fluro red, sometimes a deep vibrant shade of violet, sometimes streaked with red, orange, blonde, brown and purple.
I think my next masterpiece will be a mixture of fire engine red and fluro blue...the shades that when they are placed next to eachother tend to strain the eyes...very trippy!
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

black long hair over here. No "abnormal" hair colours allowed with my job