View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Plugging / Plunging Ketamin

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Hey guys, I searched for this but couldn't find exactly what I needed.

I have some barrels of liquid med grade K and wanted to use them in the most efficient way WITHOUT IMing it.

Does plunging/plugging it using a syringe work well?

If so, what does are we looking at? I can get through one of these vials (around 1g) when dehydrated into powder in about 3 hours. I don't have much of a tolerance right now, if any, but I like to really k hole hense those doses.

Not interested in bumping it wanna go straight into the hole. Did see some threads about it possibly being less effective than snorting, but this is already liquid so wouldn't dissolve in any water, unless this is a better method.

Thoughts?

Hey guys, I searched for this but couldn't find exactly what I needed.

I have some barrels of liquid med grade K and wanted to use them in the most efficient way WITHOUT IMing it.

Does plunging/plugging it using a syringe work well?

If so, what does are we looking at? I can get through one of these vials (around 1g) when dehydrated into powder in about 3 hours. I don't have much of a tolerance right now, if any, but I like to really k hole hense those doses.

Not interested in bumping it wanna go straight into the hole. Did see some threads about it possibly being less effective than snorting, but this is already liquid so wouldn't dissolve in any water, unless this is a better method.

Thoughts?
According to Wikipedia
Ketamine bioavailability:

Thanks for this, guess it’s going up the nose then.

I find it strange how some drugs bioavailability is significantly higher when plugged/plunged I.e Oxycodone vs intranasal. And some aren’t like ketamine.
I'm best guess is that PH has a lot to do with it.
The PH of the nose and rectum are pretty different.

I'm best guess is that PH has a lot to do with it.
The PH of the nose and rectum are pretty different.
Interesting was just thinking it from a post the other day about oxy plugging is the closest you’ll get to IV because it’s basically getting right into the blood.

Ah well will just have to get the netty pot ready. Unless I pluck up the courage to try IM. But not even sure how to do that correctly. Fill it up and stab it in your ass cheek? 😄