• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Welcome Please welcome Pissed_and_messed as EADD moderator!

@Pissed_and_messed is joining the EADD moderating team. Please give him a warm welcome!

Silver Birch Slapping GIF

A hearty and enthusiastic congratulations P&M xx I hope you make the most of what is a most satisfying role and contribution as a BL member, despite how thankless it can feel at times.

While I do not really interact with you on a consistent basis I have to state how relieved I am regarding your choice as a moderator as some of the discussions and assertions made by a tiny minority of other candidates in the recruitment thread left me feeling that they were not at all ready for such a role due, the attitudes and negativity being displayed showing an inability to engage dynamically with all with no fear or favour.

Well done and good luck
Stee <3

hey Pissy

not too Messed.

broken pickle jar on isle #7. ;););) 🍆

jk

Thank you for your company. :)

Last edited:
ADHD ...since when?
To avoid misunderstandings, I was confused as to are you joking or did you misread it or am I missing something, but I am EADD moderator, I don't remember anyone talking about ADHD.

e: autocorrection?

Last edited:
I messaged in the staff thread but just for the record, my reaction to the OP is:

Yeah baby.

Four replies after each other and replying to yourself. Should be a ban just for that. So, make sure you ban yourself for this infraction.

I do miss the feature of replies merging into the previous one if you were the last poster.

Should be a ban just for that. So, make sure you ban yourself for this infraction.
I wouldn't do that to anyone if they didn't do it maliciously or after several notices. I was horribly sleep depraved at that point and had barely had time to read mod handbook or stuff. I don't think we have real issue here.

But otherwise you are correct, that's something I should avoid. I have done it before too and I have been once noted about it.

e: in order to avoid confusion, I announce I manually merged some of my posts and deleted some. It seems to be actual merging tool does not exist. Very attentive of loginnotsecure, thanks.

Last edited:
Haha, you can post however you'd like. And an admin will ban you if necessary 🤣

Be yourself that's why you're here and why things are working.

yeah, but I think I could really focus on not "spamming", this is not even only forum I have noted on about it. I just don't perceive it as spam for some reason, it is for my brain different matter. But I can see why some people find it annoying.