Please welcome new mod White_Rose!

Thanks,

I just wanted to say that this forum will be run pretty much as it always has. My taste runs the entire scope of music. so don't worry about any favoritism amongst the various genres. As a lifetime musician I've played in lots of bands through the years as music genres came in and out of fashion. I've been contributing here on and off for a few years and volunteered due to a lack of others stepping up. The only thing I will try to do is be more active and post some good "tunes" ;)

So keep posting great tunes just like you folks have been doing and enjoy yourselves.

Last edited:
Thanks,

I just wanted to say that this forum will be run pretty much as it always has. My taste runs the entire scope of music. so don't worry about any favoritism amongst the various genres. As a lifetime musician I've played in lots of bands through the years as music genres came in and out of fashion. I've been contributing here on and off for a few years and volunteered due to a lack of others stepping up. The only thing I will try to do is be more active and post some good "tunes" ;)

So keep posting great tunes just like you folks have been doing and enjoy yourselves.

Great job stepping up mate. You are one of Bluelights superstars!!

Nice one WR!!

(Just be sure to filter out all the hiphop, rap and all other bollocks for me please mate? Cheers pal (y) )

Last edited:
Thanks,

Nice avatar!

Thanks everyone, I'll be posting some vid's now and again.

See everyone around ;)

My taste runs the entire scope of music. so don't worry about any favoritism amongst the various genres....

Looking forward to posting much Starship then! ;)

Great to see you modding here WR. :)<3